Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon (9414 Views)

Bluetooth Car Scanner: Scan ANY Car With Phone (5K ONLY, Works With All Cars) / New Arrival: Reverse Camera With Led Light For All Cars (5k Only) / Viecar VC 309 Scanner: Code Display and Interpretation !!! (10k, All Cars ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by AutoJoshNG: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Technology is changing our perception of the world everyday.Cars are becoming moving technological marvels and the features and specifications just keeps getting better .

Some cars are already in the future but others are still trying to catch up.But soon enough all what we think are futuristic would soon become standard in all cars

What are these features you ask ?

Let us find out

1.USB Ports
I know you can already get this by buying some extra plugin gadget .I am talking about inbuilt USB ports and not just close to the driver but USB ports accessible to every occupant of the vehicle .

Most likely this would be built into the doors or maybe headrests.

2. Forward Collision Warning System
Already available in some cars ,this system includes a sensor and a system that warns you of an impending collision with an object in front of you that is stationary or slowing down .It sounds an audible alarm to warn you.

3.Blind Spot Warning
One major cause of trailers unexpectedly crushing smaller cars is blind spots .

This system would alert the driver of the vehicle if there is any vehicle in their blind spot .

4.Back-up Cameras
As the name suggests there would be a camera installed at the back of the car with a video feed on your dashboard.This would give you a clearer view of what is going on at the back.

Although, already present in some cars , this could become a standard feature soon.

5. Rear Automatic Emergency Braking
This would complement the rear camera system or might even replace it .Imagine reversing and there is an object too small to be seen ,for example a little child, the emergency brakes would be activated automatically.

What do you think ?

Do you feel they should be standard in every vehicle .

Let us know your thoughts.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/5-features-become-standard-cars-soon/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by awesomely: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nice one.

FTC
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Autopartz: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nice article.

There are also currently researches towards Biometric Vehicle Access: The opening of your vehicles through your finger print and no more by key or remote.
Target is by 2020. The Benz, BMW, Audi, Ford as usual would likely take the lead here.

The challenge though for our country, is if our automotive technicians can update themselves at the speed at which modern vehicles are being upgraded technologically?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
I believe we would get there. Once upon a time, air bags were luxury. Now it's a safety standard/norm. Which kind of Chevrolet be that bikonu? Looks like something that'll change to transformers.

With the growing automobile technology and advancement, I pity Kazeem. All that "oga make we commot this one, e no dey do anything", would be a thing of the past.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Donald3d(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Autopartz:
Nice article.

There are also currently researches towards Biometric Vehicle Access: The opening of your vehicles through your finger print and no more by key or remote.
Target is by 2020. The Benz, BMW, Audi, Ford as usual would likely take the lead here.

The challenge though for our country, is if our automotive technicians can update themselves at the speed at which modern vehicles are being upgraded technologically?
If you buy one expensive car like that all I need to steal it is to cut your finger na
Na play I dey play o

8 Likes

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by veekid(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Oyinbo thread again
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by bikerboy1(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2017
grin How about Auto speed limit reduction, for over speeding vehicles.

No mind me jari cheesy Just imagining things

1 Like

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by samtee37(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Op nice piece....But, how about

5 features in leggedis benz grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Atiku2019: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Nice cool
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by NothingDoMe: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2017
These things are already available since nau

1 Like

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by seyirock(m): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2017
nice one
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Goldenheart(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Error.. ..
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Viruses: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know how KPMG handles issues of WAEC certificate with wrong date of birth during document verification before final offer of employment and how they handle candidates that have lost their certificates?

Any help is really appreciated
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by KillJoy62(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2017
i love thread like dis, and not Evans dis tonto dat, girl breaks Internet wit nyansh, tboss dis efe dat. but I enjoy d war of comment wit d afonja forces nd the republic of Biafra. have a wonderful day all.

1 Like

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by loomer: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
All these things don dey for some years now.
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by datola: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
NothingDoMe:

Yes, but yet to be become standard and available in all cars.
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Larryfest(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Not yet in all cars..

1 Like

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by africanman85: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Car snatchers go they cut ppl finger well well

1 Like

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Roon9(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2017
USB port would be available for all passengers? Now that battery is how much?? They should skip this one jor
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by vedaxcool(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Nicely written article.
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 26, 2017
They will never be made standard. Even premium brands make most of them optional. Meaning you have to cough up more if you desire them.
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Curdlebug(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Ytrj
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Lanretoye(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
y u come disturb people wey dey sleep with their mention?
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by kenoz(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Nice ons
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by whizzyleejr(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Technology is changing our perception of the world everyday.Cars are becoming moving technological marvels and the features and specifications just keeps getting better .

Some cars are already in the future but others are still trying to catch up.But soon enough all what we think are futuristic would soon become standard in all cars

What are these features you ask ?

Let us find out

1.USB Ports
I know you can already get this by buying some extra plugin gadget .I am talking about inbuilt USB ports and not just close to the driver but USB ports accessible to every occupant of the vehicle .

Most likely this would be built into the doors or maybe headrests.

2. Forward Collision Warning System
Already available in some cars ,this system includes a sensor and a system that warns you of an impending collision with an object in front of you that is stationary or slowing down .It sounds an audible alarm to warn you.

3.Blind Spot Warning
One major cause of trailers unexpectedly crushing smaller cars is blind spots .

This system would alert the driver of the vehicle if there is any vehicle in their blind spot .

4.Back-up Cameras
As the name suggests there would be a camera installed at the back of the car with a video feed on your dashboard.This would give you a clearer view of what is going on at the back.

Although, already present in some cars , this could become a standard feature soon.

5. Rear Automatic Emergency Braking
This would complement the rear camera system or might even replace it .Imagine reversing and there is an object too small to be seen ,for example a little child, the emergency brakes would be activated automatically.

What do you think ?

Do you feel they should be standard in every vehicle .

Let us know your thoughts.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/5-features-become-standard-cars-soon/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by whizzyleejr(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2017
That will be very useful, love it but i still want adaptive camouflage for all cars
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by tete7000(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Donald3d:

If you buy one expensive car like that all I need to steal it is to cut your finger na
Na play I dey play o

Criminal mind spotted. grin
Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by allstarcomic(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
NICE ONE THERE.
I REALLY LOVE TO SEE THINGS LIKE THIS.
BUT BEFORE WE STAR USING CARS LIKE THAT IN NAIJA, IT WILL BE HUNDRED YEARS TO COME OH.
CUZ NA OKRIKA CARS NAIJA DEY BUY EXCEPT THE RICH AND THEY WAYA WAYA BOIZ.

WELL AWAY FROM THAT, GUYS CHECK OUT MY LATEST WORKS HERE.
I PROMISED AND DILIVERED SO HAVE YOU WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING

1 Like

Re: 5 Features That Would Become Standard In All Cars Very Soon by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2017
I can't wait for the USB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dodge Caravan Pulley Issues / What Is The Correct/standard Oil Gauge Mark/level? / In Need Of 2.4 Camry Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.