Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? (10118 Views)

Job Interview Invite(anyone Knows Them) / M & N Group Work Assesment Invite. Anyone? / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by CaptainKool15(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
I got the message below from HHL group and I can't remember applying for the position.. kindly help shed light on this.

Following your response & online application to the job advert for various positions in The Punch of 24/05/2017 & Herald of 22/05/2017, you have been shortlisted to attend a CBT test on Thursday, 29th June, 2017 at College of Education Ilorin by 9:00am prompt. Come along with a valid form of identification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Jcra(f): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
same here
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by ahmedobalo2000: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
I got the same message too but I am trying to know what they are into
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Toyde(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
I got it too..... What are they really into?
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by dayo2hot: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Same here, anybody with their details.
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Ibro27: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Same here. Pls what are they in to? Cos I can't remember apply
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Prodigysam: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by solrussia(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
I got same invite too... pls anyone with information about the positions available there?
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Romeozigs: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Who knows who they're recruiting for n what positions .initially I thought it was BUA sugar that sent out d invites
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Making it to Ilorin?
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by FryingPan: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Please who knows what position they are recruiting for?/can't remember applying to the coy. Is it worth traveling down from lag
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Romeozigs: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
FryingPan:
Please who knows what position they are recruiting for?/can't remember applying to the coy. Is it worth traveling down from lag

Same shoes with u man
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by alukstea(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
FryingPan:

In the same boat with you man and all i just can do now is shocked shocked shocked shocked cause to go down there from lag hmm
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by lordeasy: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
CaptainKool15:
I got the message below from HHL group and I can't remember applying for the position.. kindly help shed light on this.

Following your response & online application to the job advert for various positions in The Punch of 24/05/2017 & Herald of 22/05/2017, you have been shortlisted to attend a CBT test on Thursday, 29th June, 2017 at College of Education Ilorin by 9:00am prompt. Come along with a valid form of identification.

I got the same SMS too(and mail). The mail they sent, they said the vacancies were advertising via a company called Investment Coy. So, I searched my Gmail sent messages folder and narrowed it down to 22nd-24th of may, and I did apply truly for the position of a Mgt Trainee. You can do likewise to confirm if you did apply or not, and for what position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Skilme(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Got the same message and mail too but couldn't remember when I applied to hhl... Please is it real or it's gnld ppl at work again
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by CaptainKool15(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
I just checked my mail box, I realized I applied for management trainee...

Now that we've confirmed the source, the next question is if it is worth travelling for?.
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by upnefa(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
same here both mail n SMS, can't remember applying
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by alukstea(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
CaptainKool15:
I just checked my mail box, I realized I applied for management trainee...

Now that we've confirmed the source, the next question is if it is worth travelling for?.

It's your choice ooh , cost of transportation and then every other thing too .
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by CaptainKool15(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
lordeasy:

I got the same SMS too(and mail). The mail they sent, they said the vacancies were advertising via a company called Investment Coy. So, I searched my Gmail sent messages folder and narrowed it down to 22nd-24th of may, and I did apply truly for the position of a Mgt Trainee. You can do likewise to confirm if you did apply or not, and for what position.

Your head dey there... tiri gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by CaptainKool15(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
alukstea:

It's your choice ooh , cost of transportation and then every other thing too .

Concerned about the pay cuz it is state government thing, kwara state government to be precise.
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by alukstea(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Concerned about the pay cuz it is state government thing, kwara state government to be precise.

Don't seem to understand you, how sure are you that's it's a state Govt job ? You seem to know a bit more than the other applicants , could you share details with us ?
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Skilme(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
lordeasy:

It's tru brother... I applied too
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by CaptainKool15(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
alukstea:

Don't seem to understand you, how sure are you that's it's a state Govt job ? You seem to know a bit more than the other applicants , could you share details with us ?

Someone shared the link to Hhl's website..
You also can check it out and let's jaw jaw.

And come to think of it, Kwara is state of harmony.
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
please I got this message today that I have been shortlisted for a CBT on Thursday 29th of June at Ilorin by 9:00am prompt and come along with a valid form of identification. is this genuine or not because I can't waste tf from Lagos to Ilorin.
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by mimsG: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Almost all the
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by FryingPan: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
CaptainKool15:

True bro, the coy is owned by kwara state government, they manage all business related companies owned by the state.
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by FryingPan: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Skilme:

which kind link be this

The link of the job advert naa...that hotnigerianjobs website angry undecided
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by alukstea(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
I'm sure interested but then skeptical about hos much consideration to put into this ooh ,cost of faring down there and then back to Lagos haha for this times ..

Ayam not understanding ooh , captainkool15 Biko shift lemme faint embarassed embarassed
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Hobowobo(f): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by CaptainKool15(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2017
alukstea:
I'm sure interested but then skeptical about hos much consideration to put into this ooh ,cost of faring down there and then back to Lagos haha for this times ..

Ayam not understanding ooh , captainkool15 Biko shift lemme faint embarassed embarassed

How much is the tfare from Lagos to Ilorin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On P-yes Empowerment Application 2019 - Www.p-yes.gov.ng -how To Succeed / GE Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Dpr Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.