Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

It's Never A Sin For Female To Wear Trousers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Never A Sin For Female To Wear Trousers (400 Views)

Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Never A Sin For Female To Wear Trousers by Unikempire(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
I did not bring up this issue to ridicule who has the belief that a female wearing trousers is a sin, but I wrote this to share with you my understanding concerning this issue.
Duetoronomy 22: 5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God. This scripture has been quoted that it has been separated to only trousers and skirts. What about the wrappers our parents use, who really needs to tie the wrapper and who needs to stop it? Let me shock you with some biblical truth so you may know that our fathers who were under the law wore skirts and if they did and they could interpret the law does it mean they sinned in the presence of the law?

1 Samuel 24:5 And it came to pass afterward, that David’s heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul’s skirt.
Psalm 133:2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s b........... Continue reading at http://www.unikempire.com.ng/2017/06/unik-articles-is-it-sin-for-female-to-wear-trousers.html
Re: It's Never A Sin For Female To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Unhm.. Wetin consign me if dey wear,
Re: It's Never A Sin For Female To Wear Trousers by OBAJESU: 4:43am On Jun 25, 2017
READ

Deuteronomy 22: 5

Q.E.D. fear God.The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

Click here and READ/WATCH THIS..... shocked
>>https://www.nairaland.com/3857457/very-important-why-every-christian <<

Re: It's Never A Sin For Female To Wear Trousers by OtemAtum: 5:40am On Jun 25, 2017
OBAJESU:
READ

[b]Deuteronomy 22: 5

There is nothing like sin in itself. Only what human beings accept as sin is sin and whatever they have normalised, it is no more sin to them. The wearing of trousers by ladies was a sin when it first arrived Nigeria, but as Nigerians start doing it, it became normalised and it's no more sin to them. Check the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for more.

Doctufos :
Observation of Rastus 7:9-13

9. I have made observations and known that there is nothing normal in itself except what the homos have normalised. And anything can be normalised, no matter how it seems impossible to do.
10. For if the homos of the world decide to normalise equality in gender, it shall be so. But the beginning of every normalisation is called an offence to the gods.
11. For before in Juda, the Shabbat was the last day of the week, but from the time of the beginning of Krishtanite till now, it was changed and the first day of the week seemed to be the Shabbat of the Kristens among them.
12. So also in the normalisation of blood drinking, which was forbidden by the homos of Juda before.
13. But when Zeusus came, he normalised the drinking of human blood and the eating of human flesh, which Danyal had foreseen hundreds of years before as the abomination of destruction which shall come after the daily sacrifices done by the Jews and many other kingdoms.

(1) (Reply)

True Or Not:do Children Really See The Unseen / How Can I Know What God's Plan Is? / See The Church That Offers You Problems..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.