Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist (19867 Views)

We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor / Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) / Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by odogwu190(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I agree grin
that thing way d worry u done start......na ur dad I blame assuming ur mum listen to his advice ur life won't be like dis,ur dad told ur mum that u r a very big mistake that d should abort u n she refused....now see the outcome keep fucking ur mum n sis....bastard!!!!����!!!!!ready for u any day anytime!!!!!
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by GeneralOjukwu: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2017
odogwu190:

odogwu190 to his fagg0t dad and spermbank wh0re of a mother..

that thing way d worry u done start......na ur dad I blame assuming ur mum listen to his advice ur life won't be like dis,ur dad told ur mum that u r a very big mistake that d should abort u n she refused....now see the outcome keep fucking ur mum n sis....bastard!!!!����!!!!!ready for u any day anytime!!!!!

grin...cry more. It's really amusing grin
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by odogwu190(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

grin...cry more. It's really amusing grin
your family is crying for u already because u r like that big for nothing Camry!!!!!!tell me how do u enjoy fucking ur mum n sis,,,hope the suck ur short cock very well,have forgotten self ur mum is good at that cos the last time I picked her she was like wow....the problem here is her smelling pussy just talk to her about it ok n u r really trying sucking that gulter......I pirrrry for u��‍♂️�
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by GeneralOjukwu: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2017
odogwu190:

odogwu190 to his useless and worthless hom0 father and spermbank mother who sucks dicks for a living wink

your family is crying for u already because u r like that big for nothing Camry!!!!!!tell me how do u enjoy fucking ur mum n sis,,,hope the suck ur short cock very well,have forgotten self ur mum is good at that cos the last time I picked her she was like wow....the problem here is her smelling pussy just talk to her about it ok n u r really trying sucking that gulter......I pirrrry for u��‍♂️�

Cry baby....Cry grin

This pained you to the bottom of your soul. Watch you don't get a stroke grin grin

Your rants are getting incoherent by the minute grin LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls / Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship / Fake Dancing Promoter In Prison Over Theft Of 7 Phones From 6 Women (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.