Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mask Hunter - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mask Hunter (142047 Views)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / The Hunter - A Techno thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask Hunter by Benteazaa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Choi see shut up that u gave me...... I no wan gf again

you want me to give you de one dat will give you HBP. Even de one i hv is not my own
Re: Mask Hunter by Matrycx(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
AyarmBoye:
really..... Hmmmmm
after a long and stresful day. mak i chil wit ds story. bt op why na just one update today. *vexin mood*
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Matrycx:

after a long and stresful day. mak i chil wit ds story. bt op why na just one update today. *vexin mood*
sorry bros..... I Dey busy small today
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benteazaa:

you want me to give you de one dat will give you HBP. Even de one i hv is not my own
Lolz no be ur own... U hire am ni.... Dis guy is hilarious
Re: Mask Hunter by Deji124(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Please do enjoy.... I hope you Saturdays are moving as planned.... But this rain ehn....queenitee, kimkardashain, Shalomdee, Benteazaa, Toyin223 make Una find me a gf o
i get one SU sister 4 my area should i get u her contact,
Re: Mask Hunter by Mrmezico(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
AyarmBoye:
ma'am I'm trying to hasten up to the main part... I still have long way to go..... As for ur questions,,, I try to make it comprehensive enough,, Aliya had been lonely for long and they had been seeing for roughly 4years before they eventually fell in love.... Don't forget that Aliya was just a kid with no access to money, perhaps hshe could have help.... I can tell u this, loneliness can make one do unimaginable things...... Well as for his age, I didn't lay much emphasy on that but I have tried so far to chip in some, wen e was very little I put the age, after he went Tru the trouble at the hands of those men, plus the forest and after five years I said he was 15.....now after Aliya had gone, which is not up to a year of their intimacy, then he's roughly 16.......im just a newbie writer, I'm just writing for the fun of it to keep my my lubricated, I'm not a professional writer so I'm bond to have shortcomings... However i have been able to minimize

Ride on Bro...u re the best of ur kind, I dey ur back.
myself I'm just a regular reader here and I never commented on any except urs now. good work man, I dey ur back
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Deji124:
i get one SU sister 4 my area should i get u her contact,
I no want..... She can't serve her purpose to me
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mrmezico:

Ride on Bro...u re the best of ur kind, I dey ur back.
myself I'm just a regular reader here and I never commented on any except urs now. good work man, I dey ur back
Hmmm I'm glad I could break the record Lolz..... Thanks boss
Re: Mask Hunter by Matrycx(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
AyarmBoye:
sorry bros..... I Dey busy small today
jahbless our hustle
Re: Mask Hunter by Benteazaa(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Lolz no be ur own... U hire am ni.... Dis guy is hilarious

I de tell you. she belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody. how bubu take talk am
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Benteazaa:

I de tell you. she belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody. how bubu take talk am
Hmmmmm I grab.... Happy Sunday
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Matrycx:
jahbless our hustle
Amen o boss

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by oluwafemi1993: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ayarmboye, pls I have 2Mb left and when I refresh this page I want it to count.
Please update soon and I will give you my sister as ur gf.
So, you just got another follower (oluwafemi1993)
Re: Mask Hunter by Benteazaa(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Amen o boss

you don hear. someone wants to exchange his sister with your story, better come and update
Re: Mask Hunter by Shalomdee(f): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
AyarmBoye, where art thou?
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
oluwafemi1993:
Ayarmboye, pls I have 2Mb left and when I refresh this page I want it to count.
Please update soon and I will give you my sister as ur gf.
So, you just got another follower (oluwafemi1993)
smile Bro.. Thanks for following.. I will drop soon
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Shalomdee:
AyarmBoye, where art thou?
I'm here o.
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benteazaa:

you don hear. someone wants to exchange his sister with your story, better come and update
Lolz. How possible is that.
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Afternoon guys, I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. That was because I went to camp over the weekend and the network there was nothing to right home about... I promise to drop one or two before the day runs....... Thanks for ur patience
Re: Mask Hunter by oluwafemi1993: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Lolz. How possible is that.
just wait and see.
She is as beautiful as Aliya but Richer than Emmanuella.
Ehn..ehn...wetin happen to the sextons family now and d search party
Re: Mask Hunter by queenitee(f): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Afternoon guys, I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. That was because I went to camp over the weekend and the network there was nothing to right home about... I promise to drop one or two before the day runs....... Thanks for ur patience
Oya I'm waiting
Re: Mask Hunter by Deji124(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
AyarmBoye:
K am patiently waiting and observing,
Re: Mask Hunter by samesquare(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Evening every1
Mr, how soon is it gonna be na
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cont'd

Jason dabbed his teary face with the back of his right palm and drank from a sachet pure water to suppress his hiccups, he heard again in his head what Aliya had said in the dream "Then find me, fight for me and locate me". He wondered how possible that could be, not that he was reluctant to find his love, but the fact that he didn't know her place of residence made it nearly unachievable, he hadn't asked he for once. Even if he had asked her of her address, he wondered, in his blind condition, how he could locate her..

Jason was deep in thoughts when he heard the footsteps of some men approaching him, he recognized the steps. They had been coming for while, every night they would come but would halt some meters away and they would leave.. Jason was initially unperturbed, but the constant visitation had begun to raise an alarm.
Soon, the steps were coming nearer and nearer, Jason was scared for they had never come further than this.

"who are you, what do you want, why are you here?" the questions came coherently in a shaky voice that depicted nothing but fear... No answer was supplied, Jason could smell there presence, He knew they were at least three in number although he could not say exactly their numbers, their smell screamed riches. He wondered what business rich men could have with a street beggar like he was except to give him alms, but he knew they were not here to help, in fact reverse might be case as he clutched tightly unto his box of money..

"Her lover boy," A gun was pointed right at his forehead, Jason felt the coldness of the pointed firearm on his kin as the anonymous voice continued.

"just a squeeze of this trigger would burst your goddam skull open like a watermelon, but I really don't wana cause a mess " he pressed the mouth closer which made Jason shiver in terror. He wondered if there would ever be an end to his torments..

" I believe you are smart enough to know that this is not a Bogus weapon and you know your life meant nothing to us. I wonder if anyone would notice your absence if you exit this earth"

The unknown man pulled him to his feet, almost tearing his collar. Jason could hear the slight rasp of materials ripped, his heart beat heavily as he kept taciturn.

"now listen up," he continued "you will politely follow us now and if your sorry ass makes a funny move, I will make you eat your own balls, now move!" he ordered..

Jason obeyed, like a ram being led to the alter for slaughter, he completely complied. He made an attempt to pick the box of money but he was pushed on while one of the men was ordered to pick the box...
They walked about 20meters away and halted, Jason was thrown in the boot of the Toyota camry car after which the boot was closed. The other man sat on the driver's sit and permeated the car key into the ignition, he started the engine which hummed to life, soon they were on the high way..

While in the car boot, Jason kept pondering on who the men could be, could they be ritualists? They couldn't have been, he though for if they were, they wouldn't have called him "lover boy". Perhaps, this kidnap was related to Aliya'disappearance. He wondered if they had kidnapped Aliya too, he just hoped his love was alright.

Two hours had gone but the car was still moving, Jason wondered where he was being taken to. He knew it was still late into the night but he dared not ask them their destination, he didn't want a messy death.
Soon the car stopped, the boot was opened and he was marched into a crumbling building, Jason hated uncompleted buildings , his memories there had always bad ones. He wondered why bad people preferred dilapidated buildings for their nefarious acts, for once he thought they could have at lease taken him to a mansion. Jason was bonded in a Taut iron chains to a chair, like a slave in a state of servitude or slavedom. His box was placed before him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2017

"lover boy" a voice called out "do you know why you are here?"
"no sir"

"well, we have been ordered to teach you the lesson of your life"

"But sir, what - have - - - I--done wrong?" he stammered.

" Alright I will tell u, your offense is getting lose to Aliya, our boss only child.........." Jason cut in before he could finish his sentence.

"Aliya!is she okay? , where is she?........ A slap landed on his face stopping him from his unending questions.

" you don't talk when I take you bastard! "he ran another heavy punches down his stomach, Jason screamed in pain while the man continued..

" as much as I would have loved to end ur sorry life,I have been ordered not to "..

Jason gave a sigh of relief, since he was not going to die that night, he knew he would survive.

" but by the time I'm done with you, you will beg for death " Jason was still quiet, he knew his remarks weren't Jocular. Although, he had gone through many ordeals and painful experiences, he wondered what they had in store for him.. Could it be more excruciating than what he had gone through??

" come to think of it..." a short, bald headed man with a round pot belly said "who gave you the Effrontery to fall in love, are you not scared? Even if you are a bat, couldn't you smell.. I mean, if you couldn't see the elephant, couldn't you rather feel the presence, what a temerarious behavior!". He concluded..

Jason knew he was right, he was afraid to fall in love but he couldn't help it, Aliya was just too captivating to be avoided... Her elephant was also felt Ofcourse but he must be brave like a lion if he was going to find her as he was told in the dream.

"I'm fed up with this boring conversation, can we just begin the fun already?, this goddam bastard irritates me !" a man who had been quiet all along said in a croaky voice..

Jason head was soon covered with a Nylon material, then the nylon in which his head was, was covered with blocks of ices, Jason instantly felt frozen, he felt his blood clot and began to chock for he was enable to breath, his windpipe had been blocked.. Soon the captivators began to rain ponches on his face. Jason screamed with all his powers but it was futile as his voice was too tiny to be heard... The colorless pack if ices soon turned bloody red.

The men stoped and freed him from the nylon, Jason gasped for air, catching every single air he could.. Jason looked remarkably Hideous from the beating, his face was swollen and blood filled, he look pale as his overgrown hair fell across his face.

"untie his and bring that box " the leader gave an order, Jason was untied as they picked up the box.. The boy was opened and the men were bewildered by what they had seen. Lots of money!!.. The men looked at one another and gave a satisfactory smile, they knew the money was enough to buy themselves more fortunes...

"Waoh,!! Rich beggar, you have got yourself a lot of money to buy a land, perhaps build a mansion" the bald head man sarcastically coughed twice as he continued "we shall consider this money a compensation for our sleepless night,, take this as a transport fare and go to hell" he gave him a hundred naira note as the men burst into laughter.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sorry guys... Glo network has been poor today.... Plus dis 504 errors on nairaland
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
samesquare:
Evening every1
Mr, how soon is it gonna be na
updated.. Thanks for your patience
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
queenitee:
Oya I'm waiting
updated, thanks for ur patience
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
oluwafemi1993:
just wait and see.
She is as beautiful as Aliya but Richer than Emmanuella.
Ehn..ehn...wetin happen to the sextons family now and d search party
updated thanks for ur patience
Re: Mask Hunter by Yemike(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Sorry guys... Glo network has been poor today.... Plus dis 504 errors on nairaland
#weh_done_sir. To be browsing with glo is not easy (their server go dey waka like pregnant snail) plus the 504 error on nairaland can frustrate person ehn. Going through all these to update shows your passion and love. Thumbs up bro. #more_wisdom and #jah_bless
Re: Mask Hunter by samesquare(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks Bro
Re: Mask Hunter by queenitee(f): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
The human heart is full of wickedness

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.