Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Mask Hunter - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mask Hunter (141969 Views)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / The Hunter - A Techno thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask Hunter by skubido(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Op whr are dao
Re: Mask Hunter by phoenixchap: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
The story should just be blocked..
Re: Mask Hunter by Nostradamus: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dead story.this piece is dead and gone.
Re: Mask Hunter by Mariosmart007: 2:11am On Jul 07, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]nice story more knowledge bro
Re: Mask Hunter by Nostradamus: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Oga ayarmboye,your story's made frontpage.this should ginger you to update na.
Re: Mask Hunter by Prudent5217: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lovely story can’t wait for the next episode
Re: Mask Hunter by Gerarstar: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
So this is the end of this epic story. Chaaii
Re: Mask Hunter by Iamicekid(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Why the Writer just abandon this kind story now , Baba we are ready to pay go put am for Okada books or anywhere make the story complete we go pay to read am forget.. Cause this story still get full length wey long ooo
Re: Mask Hunter by skubido(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Make una dey dere they comment, im dey see una message but e no go reply una.
Re: Mask Hunter by Smartjoe4us(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
How is the going on the mask Jason
Re: Mask Hunter by nwiwe: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Ayamboye, pls complete your story.
Re: Mask Hunter by Mariosmart007: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
AyarmBoye:
CHAPTER 23.

Jason was astonished, where could his body have gone? Who could have taken his body?. He was getting more Insane as he ransacked the thick forest. Questions began to rain into his mind, could he have risen from the dead and gone home? Could he have been buried by a random person? Could he have been eaten by wilds?.

But none of these seemed possible. Jason was a professional and well trained assassin, he knew when someone was completely dead and he was a strong atheist who didn't believe in the existence of God, let alone believe that God had put or breathed life into the dead mike.

No wild animal could have eaten his carcass without leaving some facts behind, torn clothes, flesh or intestine and besides Jaguar's body was still lying untouched on the floor.

Jason searched and searched but it all ended in smoke. He was about to give up when he saw Mike's necklace hung on a tree branch. The piece of jewelry was given to him by his mother and Mike would never part with it.

Now that he was certain Mike's body had been stolen by God knows who, he began to connect the dots, perhaps Davina wasn't the target in the first place, she was just a bait to lure him out. But Mike had no problem with anyone, he thought. Jason was at sixes and sevens, Maybe he was killed by Kelly's gang to avenge his death but whatever the case may be and whoever had stolen Mike's body must answer to him and he was going to take the bull by the horn. He picked the jewelry and left Davina behind.

Davina walked tiredly down the hall to the camp's modest bedroom. Retrieving a pair of khaki jeans and a sweater from the dresser, she carried them into her bedroom.

Locking her eyes with her own reflection in the mirror, she reached up, grabbed a clutch of her thick dark ponytail, and pull down hard. So much had happened today, so many people had died, including his hero. But then Jason had developed intense hatred towards her for the death of his friend. It was her fault, she thought and now, she wondered if he was going to ever looked at her again.

Davina had endured no shortage of challenges in her life and although she had trained herself to rely on intellect and her power to overcome hardship, her current predicaments had shaken her on a deeply emotional level.

She washed her hands and then face, after drying off, she changed her clothes and straightened he hair carefully. Self pity was an impulse Davina seldom tolerated, but now, as the tears welled up from deep within, she knew she had no choice but to let them come.
And so she did.
She cried for the life she could not control,
She cried for the friend who had died because her,
She cried for the profound loneliness that filled her heart,
But above all, she cried for the future....... Which suddenly looked so uncertain..

Mike sat in his room, the room he had occupied with Mike, he felt loneliness running through his veins, he had suffered a great loss and now without Mike around, he wondered what he could do, how he would survive.

"Jason, Im sorry. I dont know what to say". Davina said.

She was transformed, a natural beauty, having changed into form fitting jeans and a cream - colored sweater, both of which complemented her lithe figure. Her hair was still pulled back in a ponytail, and without the authoritative air of the mother bee in her, she seemed more vulnerable somehow. She had decided to meet with Jason and what ever punishment he was going to pass, she was ready to face it.

Jason noticed her eyes were red, as if she had been crying and an overwhelming sympathy gripped him.

"it's not your fault, Mike would have done that for anyone ".

" Thanks, "she replied" he's such a selfless person. "

She walked towards Jason and sat beside him. She found herself strangely attracted to the Nigerian. In addition to his being handsome. He seemed to possess a sincerely good heart. In some distance, alternative life, Jason might even be someone he could be with.

"he would never want me " she thought" I'm damaged ".

As she choked back the emotion, she said " we will miss him " she sifted, turning so that she might see him better.

“yea, he will always be on my mind. ”

“I'm sorry. ” she said placing her hands on his face and then stroked his hair back from his face, wanting to see all those sharp planes and angles. Needing to see his eyes. They were growing darker, a more intense green, and she knew why. The pleasure of being close to him was arousing her as well.

Tangling her fingers in his black dark hair, she cradled the back of his head and nuzzled her nose against his and before he could utter another word, she took his mouth in a kiss that was almost punishing with its passion.

She opened her mouth, savored the harder edge of his lips, sacked in his tongue when he explored her mouth with it. He moaned, paused to draw a ragged breath and asked “can I touch you? ”

“yes! ”

He immediately cupped her breast, and her nipple beaded against the palm of his hand. He caressed her, gently rubbish his palm back and forth against the tip until she was straining towards him, wanting more. She shifted her body, and beneath the softness of her belly, his hardness nestled against her.

He wanted her as much as she wanted him, she knew. But she sensed a restraint in the slight tension in his arms. She pulled away a bit to look at him "Do you want to stop?".

Across the high, proud line of his forehead, a deep wrinkle emerged. Tight lines bracketed the lips she had been kissing just moment earlier "No, but - - - - there is so many things you don't know".

“for one night, can't we just forget about all our worries and just----enjoy? ”.

Davina examined the face that had become so dear to him. Her warm, Hazel eyes gazed at him, beseeching and her lips glowed moist and red from his kisses. He felt a tug in his groan. A deep painful tug that wanted fulfillment, release, the ecstasy that could only be achieved buried deep inside her.

As he cupped her cheeks and ran his fingers down her smooth skin, he realized she was putting up a front. Caressing her jaw, he slipped his thumbs across her full lips. Silent she let her eyes and hand promise all that she wanted, not for just the night, but for the future. A future she wanted to believe was possible for them.

But for him, he feared losing the hold he had always had on Aliya, his only one true love, that was years back, perhaps children's fantasies. But he would let her out of his mind for this moment.

With that in mind, he whispered against her lips,
"so let's enjoy "......
nice story more knowledge bro
Re: Mask Hunter by skubido(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mariosmart007:
nice story more knowledge bro

if u wan comment, comment na y u dey quote all d story.. if i smack u now, den go talk say I do bad tin..

Note. e don tay way OP update last.. dey dere dey quote story..
Re: Mask Hunter by Reginaldbright28: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
skubido:

if u wan comment, comment na y u dey quote all d story.. if i smack u now, den go talk say I do bad tin..

Note. e don tay way OP update last.. dey dere dey quote story..
Abi oh I thought say the OP don update.
Re: Mask Hunter by skubido(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Reginaldbright28:
Abi oh I thought say the OP don update.

no mind ham jhor.. that tin dey vex me ehn..
Re: Mask Hunter by Ojusco(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
where are you ?
@ayarmboye
Re: Mask Hunter by B4borlar(f): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ghost mode deactivated.

Update plssSsss oooooo
Re: Mask Hunter by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Abeg o update!
Re: Mask Hunter by Kaycee9242(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2018
Who is dis lunatic dt quoted d whole story na? I thought op has updated self. Mtcheeeew
Re: Mask Hunter by Ojusco(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ehmani problem o!!!!!!!!
Update
Re: Mask Hunter by Ojusco(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
smiley wink wink angry shocked
Re: Mask Hunter by Realzikkist(m): 2:33am On Nov 20, 2018
u sure op is still alive
Re: Mask Hunter by skubido(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Realzikkist:
u sure op is still alive

Haa, easy na,

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by Bestie93(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
I got to understand that OP was arrested and detained by SARS
Re: Mask Hunter by pweetygiftofGod(f): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Just like most nairaland stories, normal interesting lines and then boom... the OP disappears and may never complete the story, in some cases, maybe in 2years time he/she will update one chapter till God knows when... it's sad though

Well done, AyarmBoye, I wish you wrote till the end sha, your story make sense. I just hope you are alive and in good health though, stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by stivie(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
are u still alive
Re: Mask Hunter by Kaycee9242(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2019
nawaooo
Re: Mask Hunter by Bestie93(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
The guy dey jail now o
Re: Mask Hunter by Ojusco(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Where I fit get the complete story?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.