Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Xiaomi Thread Store - Technology Market (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Xiaomi Thread Store (1784692 Views)

The Projector Thread Store : Buy Quality Lcd, Led And Dlp Projectors In Lagos. / THE Samsung|iphones Thread Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (1857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by shogsman(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpanter:

This is a very simple issue bro, he's just someone that loves attention.. If someone gives you a delivery time, you have to factor in other contingencies too.. Anything can cause delay in delivery this days.
See the crap you're saying, I love attention, you promise and fail incessantly and you offer nothing in the way of apology or even an explanation then you come here and bicker about me loving attention because I asked you to behave like a man

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by shogsman(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpanter:

This is a very simple issue bro, he's just someone that loves attention.. If someone gives you a delivery time, you have to factor in other contingencies too.. Anything can cause delay in delivery this days.

If this is how you do business then I'm sorry for you bros because I'm a business man myself and your words doesn't seem to mean much to you,I am a busy man mister and I work with time,what is worsening about your behavior is your lack of communication skills, I repeat your communication skills is -1.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by jboixxx: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:
Package received from Jboixxx
Thanks boss mi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by shogsman(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpanter:

You promised to deliver on Tuesday you didn't, I reached out to you and you said I'll get it on Wednesday,Wednesday came and you didn't deliver or offer even a simple text message I was the one reaching out waiting for ages for your answer, you said Thursday again,didn't reach out not even once during the day,after I called,texted a dozen times you're here on nairaland at 7pm saying crap, let me guess you can't deliver today too.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Redpanter(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
shogsman:

If this is how you do business then I'm sorry for you bros because I'm a business man myself and your words doesn't seem to mean much to you,I am a busy man mister and I work with time,what is worsening about your behavior is your lack of communication skills, I repeat your communication skills is -1.

I'm not here to exchange words or going back and forth with all these thingy alright. And I'm not fighting you I'm a pacifist..

It's either you exercise patience and wait for your package to be delivered or if you can no longer wait find another way.. I'm sorry and wished the package had been delivered to you on Wednesday..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Protein0: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Protein0:
IPhone 12 64gb CU
Mint, 100% BH
Phone only.
Blue, white, black
312k each
Lagos

11 pro max 64gb FU
Mint. Phone only
Lagos

Samsung S21
Unlocked. Open box
Lagos

MacBook pro 2020
i5 8/256gb.
Open box, cycle count 49
Lagos

Oneplus 8pro 12/256gb
Open box. Dual sim
Lagos

Redmi note 10 Pro 8/128gb
Sealed
Lagos

Escrow allowed
Nationwide deliveries available
Call or whatsapp 07063579846
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by micxwell(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
jboixxx:
Thanks boss mi.
Let me appreciate this my able bro for saving me the stress of waiting for AliExpress order for another 2months approx cheesy. Thanks a lot bro for making sure I didn't miss these Deer Cases particularly.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by shogsman(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpanter:

I'm not here to exchange words or going back and forth with all these thingy alright. And I'm not fighting you I'm a pacifist..

It's either you exercise patience and wait for your package to be delivered or if you can no longer wait find another way.. I'm sorry and wished the package had been delivered to you on Wednesday..
Please is there a way you can just give me the order number so I will wait and deal with the delivery myself when it gets here, I don't have anything against you but I just don't want to deal with you or having to text you or call you again.is there something we can do about that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by scotweezy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
scotweezy:
Mint Foreign Used

Poco F2 Pro

6.67" Super AMOLED, HDR10+

64+13+5MP+2 Back camera
Motorized pop-up 20 MP Front Camera

6GB RAM 128GB Storage
Snapdragon 865 5G (7 nm+)

4700mAh 30W fast charging

Grey Colour

With full accessories and box

₦155K

(Phone is on pre-order, get it in Lagos in 14-18 days)

Escrow is allowed.

Contact in signature for negotiations.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by shogsman(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpanter:

Ghosted again,this is what I was saying

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Favoritedealer: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
shogsman:

Please is there a way you can just give me the order number so I will wait and deal with the delivery myself when it gets here, I don't have anything against you but I just don't want to deal with you or having to text you or call you again.is there something we can do about that.
Having followed you guys brouhaha is obvious this redpanter guy is just a middle man he doesn't seem to know jack shit about business, go and engage real sellers like macbeyland and free the nigga.
Painter don't waste people's time if you're not up for deals abeg, no dey spoil business for people o.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by jboixxx: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
micxwell:

Let me appreciate this my able bro for saving me the stress of waiting for AliExpress order for another 2months approx cheesy. Thanks a lot bro for making sure I didn't miss these Deer Cases particularly.
Baba niyen. Wetin we go do without you na supports?! Thanks boss mi for the unflinching support.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Favoritedealer: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpanter:

Nobody is perfect and we all fail to deliver once in a while so its not a big deal,however what is totally wrong is not carrying your customers along, with the way you and the guy are talking I think you really need to improve in that department bro.i mean it's taking you all day to even comment in this thread self,I'll advice you just give the nigga the tracking order and let him deal with it himself.some people prioritize their time way more than you think o abeg

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by horlamelekan(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Taitaiwo:

Too lazy to search
you never ready

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by shogsman(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Favoritedealer:

Nobody is perfect and we all fail to deliver once in a while so its not a big deal,however what is totally wrong is not carrying your customers along, with the way you and the guy are talking I think you really need to improve in that department bro.i mean it's taking you all day to even comment in this thread self,I'll advice you just give the nigga the tracking order and let him deal with it himself.some people prioritize their time way more than you think o abeg
Na me Bleep up bros,na me give am chance to dey do anyhow,I'll wait till jumia restock and make sure people know not to waste their time with him.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Taitaiwo: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
horlamelekan:
you never ready

I don't need your contribution, sway bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by CavendishPlex: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
CavendishPlex:
A Redmi Note 9S (4+64GB) in super mint condition is up for grabs to the fastest fingers.

If you find a scratch on it, you'd get 2k off.

Packaging, original charger and TPU case are all available.

Additionally, you'd get a tempered screen protector and 2 lens protectors.

Price is 73k firm.

Lagos is the location of sale

Call/WhatsApp 0-7-O-3-5-4-6-O-6-9-4

Going, going...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Redpanter(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Favoritedealer:

Don't be jumping into conclusion.... There's no way you can be reasonable whilst being ignorant. You can't make a logical judgement without having first hand information and facts. What you've written here showed you just jumped on something you have no idea about.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by genius43(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpanter:

Don't be jumping into conclusion.... There's no way you can be reasonable whilst being ignorant. You can't make a logical judgement without having first hand information and facts. What you've written here showed you just jumped on something you have no idea about.

Why not drop concrete proofs of your convo with him about all this. No need for back and forth. At least for your reputation.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by iscom(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Original and verifiable powerbanks...2
Romoss SW20 Pro 20000mah.......N11000
Romoss sense 8p+ 30000mah......N15000
Romoss sense 8 30000mah.. ........N13000
Romoss sense 8+ 30000mah.. ......N14000
Romoss sense 4 mini 10000mah.. N7000
Redmi 20000mah 18W....................N10000
Etc...

Ugreen charger PD 20W................. N5000
Etc...

WIRELESS EARPHONES
Haylou GT1 plus............................. N8000
Edifier X3 wireless earphone .........N12500
Pisen Type-C TP01 wired earphone. N3500
Etc...

SMART WATCHES /BANDS
Haylou ls05 2 (solar).......................N15000
Haylou smart watch 2.....................N11500
Etc...
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR ;
Other model of powerbanks
Wired /wireless earphones
More mobile accessories
Available in LAGOS and YENAGOA
POD IS AVAILABLE IN SOME PLACES.
ESCROW IS ALLOWED.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Favoritedealer: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpanter:

Conclusion gini,it literarily took you hours to reply to the guy here on this thread,what more una personal conversations. Your method of communication na foul oga,go and change.i blame the guy self for not getting backup
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by udemzyudex(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpanter:

Funny how you assume someone will just factor in other contingencies after you gave them a delivery date, isn't it your duty to inform the person why you're going to take more time before delivering?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by udemzyudex(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Redpanter:

first hand information and fact, so all what you've been posting and his replies to you was written in Arabic abi?

Funny guy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
gidieberry:
Quick Deal

Xiaomi Redmi note 10 pro 6/128gb ₦124,000

Xiaomi Redmi note 10 pro 8/128gb ₦130,000

IKEJA, LAGOS.

gidieberry:
NEW STOCK ALERT

Baseus 65W GaN2 Pro charger
( 3 Ports + 100W PD Cable)
₦16,0000

Baseus 65W GaN2 Lite Charger
( 2 Ports)
₦12,000

The charger for all ya charging needs.

Contact available on my signature/profile
Location = Ibadan but can waybill to other places, pickup only for Ibadan residents

gidieberry:
UPDATE:

I want to use this medium to inform my existing and yet to be clients/customers that Nipost Ibadan ( I cannot talk for other states) has mandated all Registered parcel to be despatched must compulsorily be done with their branded envelope which is ₦200.
Due to this, there will be a slight increment in waybill fee for any item despatched through Nipost.

Thank you all for understanding this post

REDMI NOTE 9S/9PRO TEMPERED GLASS & CASE

Full Screen Glass + TPU Case Combo
2 Tempered glass + black tpu case =₦2,800
1 Tempered glass + black tpu case = ₦2,200

Transparent 2.5D Glass
2 units = ₦1,600
1 unit = ₦1,000

The 2.5D transparent glass covers 95% of the display which is in line with glasses of this type

POCO X3 NFC FULL SCREEN TEMPERED GLASS
2 units = ₦2,200

REDMI NOTE 8 FULL SCREEN TEMPERED GLASS
2 units = ₦2,200

REDMI 9/9A/9C FULL SCREEN TEMPERED GLASS
2 units = ₦2,200

Redmi 8/8A full screen glass = ₦2,000 for 2 units

Waybill via Nipost Registered Mail = ₦600 + ₦200 Nipost Branded Envelope

MY PRICES/COMBO ABOVE ARE FIRM

To chat me up, check my signature

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
gidieberry:
UPDATE:

I want to use this medium to inform my existing and yet to be clients/customers that Nipost Ibadan ( I cannot talk for other states) has mandated all Registered parcel to be despatched must compulsorily be done with their branded envelope which is ₦200.
Due to this, there will be a slight increment in waybill fee for any item despatched through Nipost.

Thank you all for understanding this post

Gidieberry Accessories Hub

Patronize for the following products which are genuine and industry standard;

Fast Chargers (No USB cable included)

-CHOETECH 18W QC3.0 Charger = ₦2,500

-PZOZ 20W PD Charger = ₦3,500 (Support QC 4.0/3.0 & PD
3.0/2.0 can charge IPhone 8 - 12 series faster)

-UGREEN 20W PD Charger = ₦4,500 (Support QC 4.0/3.0 & PD

-BASEUS SuperSi 20W PD Charger = ₦4,500 (Support QC 4.0/3.0 & PD

USB Cables (Fast charge/Quick charge compatible)

-PZOZ 2.4A Micro USB {1 metre} = ₦1,200
-PZOZ 60W PD Cable {1 metre} Type C to C = ₦1,800

-Baseus 2.4A Micro USB {1 metre}= ₦1800

-Ugreen 3A Type C {1 metre} = ₦1,800
-Ugreen 3A Type C {1 metre} = ₦1,600 PVC Material
-Ugreen 3A Micro USB {1 metre} = ₦1,600 PVC Material
-Ugreen PD 60W Cable {1 metre} Type C to C= ₦2,000

-TOPK 2.4A Micro USB {1 metre} =₦1,200
-TOPK 3A Type C {3 metre} =₦2,200

-Baseus PD 60W Cable {1 metre} Type C to C= ₦2,000

OTG Cable
USB 3.0 Hybrid OTG cable ( micro usb and type C interface) =₦1,300

Prices are FIRM and NON NEGOTIABLE
Payment is via Bank transfer and it's Payment before Delivery

My Location is Ibadan, Oyo State

DELIVERY is nationwide via;
1) NIPOST Registered Mail
2)Waybill via Interstate Transport medium (NURTW Buses)
3)Pickup for Ibadan residents

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
gidieberry:
ORIGINAL APPLE ACCESSORIES

These products can be verified from Apple MFI site to prove the genuinety as industry standard [ https://mfi.apple.com/account/accessory-search]
To check, input the Model No from the picture below to the mfi site shared above

1)CHOETECH Type C To Lightning Cable ₦6,000 [this will charge IPhone 8 to II pro max at a rapid speed]

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/CHOETECH-Lightning-Certified-Compatible-Supports/dp/B07SZHV3W9?ref_=ast_sto_dp

2) CHOETECH 18W USB Type C PD Charger ₦5,000 [this needs to power the cable above in order to fast charge iphone 8-12]

Amazon link : https://www.amazon.com/CHOETECH-Charger-Delivery-Compatible-Nintendo/dp/B017I7EX46?ref_=ast_sto_dp

[s]3) KUULAA USB A to Lightning ₦3,500 ( Regular charging speed for IPhone 6-11)

[/s]
4) UGREEN ORIGINAL TEMPERED GLASS ₦3,000
Available for : IPhone 11 pro max | IPhone 11 | IPhone XS Max | IPhone X/XS | IPhone XR

Prices are FIRM and NON NEGOTIABLE

Location is Ibadan, Oyo state but can waybill to other places

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
shogsman:

Ghosted again,this is what I was saying
just read through ya ordeal.. I have to say sorry you felt you were not treated properly in terms of communication exchange.
He at Red Panther is a jumia consultant which I was at a point in time, I do give people probable delivery date and I ensure to always follow up, jumia can bleep up occasionally with their estimated delivery period and I belive its the duty of the consultant to reach out to you wen such happens, once again sorry about all this

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Redpanter(m): 12:29am On Jun 04, 2021
Favoritedealer:

Conclusion gini,it literarily took you hours to reply to the guy here on this thread,what more una personal conversations. Your method of communication na foul oga,go and change.i blame the guy self for not getting backup

Exactly what I'm saying, have you asked why it took long?... First of all, must I reply him on the thread? Do you want me to be giving him information here on the thread or WhatsApp? Make we dey reason sometimes na.

I travelled yesterday and just got back 8:00pm today... I left Lagos 1pm yesterday and got to my destination around 8:30pm stressed!!... I explained the status of the package to him in the morning before I left Lagos yesterday, even showing him the screenshot.

While on the road stressed with bad network but still a bit convenient I opened my phone just coz of this guy order, I checked again to see whether the package has reached the fleet, because this package has been in transit to ilorin for 2 days, then I saw that he has already sent a message on WhatsApp I replied, on checking Nairaland I saw some of his messages there too, I was a bit pissed, like why all of these but I wasn't bothered I made sure I take most of the little time i had checking and trying to finding clue as to why the package is still in transit and also replying his messages as fast as I could. I called the pick up station and he said the package hasn't reached them yet. I then sent him a message, he wasn't online. I checked till around 6pm waiting to continue the conversation but he didn't reply. After 6pm i wasn't even thinking about any order again, I was more worried about getting to my destination because its already getting late.

Got there around 8:30pm, immediately I opened my WhatsApp and replied the message he sent around 7pm and even explained to him that sometimes delays like this do happen its normal this and that, I even sent him my location on WhatsApp that I travelled. On checking Nairaland again I'm seeing he has already posted more rants, like its somehow sha. I'm exhausted, I can barely keep up with WhatsApp messages alone, there's no way I'm replying all these on Nairaland today.

My destination was a village, no network, no light, this morning my power bank dead!, my battery at 15%, network is fluctuating, I had to turn on Airplane mode, I had high hopes that his package will be delivered today. On my way back to Lagos still around that town o around 2pm, I checked, network was available and I received his message on WhatsApp, I tried to reply and network went off again, I was worried that this guy hasn't gotten his package still, it was only his message I checked today till I got to Lagos.

When I got to Ojota, I checked WhatsApp and Nairaland, I hadn't opened Nairaland all through the day. I'm still in Lagos traffic thinking how to get home, I checked my mention after reading through I saw the part where he said "thank God I didn't pay upfront" I shouted in the bus thank God o... because I don't know what would have happened if it was Pay before delivery. So I purposely left his WhatsApp messages to reply to his posts on Nairaland.

30mins someone did not reply you are already on Nairaland ranting, I regret placing that order, its not even because he was ranting on Nairaland but the way it made it seem...

You ordered on Saturday, it was shipped on Sunday, pay on delivery. I even told him that his package will be delivered through jumia before placing the order o, he's aware of all this stuff, which other information again?.... Even though I said he'll most likely get his package on Wednesday doesn't warrant all these Show from him.....

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Redpanter(m): 1:19am On Jun 04, 2021
genius43:

Why not drop concrete proofs of your convo with him about all this. No need for back and forth. At least for your reputation.
Genius43 I don't need to prove anything to anyone, and I'm not ready for any back and forth myself.

Even this Jumia thingy I'm withdrawing already. I only place order for existing customers that message me that they want to buy on jumia, Or sometimes when I see good Jumia deals on phones (Regardless whether it's Xiaomi or not) and earbuds I post them, last week I gave out a 5k voucher on this thread, I wanted to tie it to the #72900 Redmi note 10 just to even reduce the price further to #67900 but it was already out of stock, so I used the Poco X3 pro. Right now I sincerely do this to give people some bit more value when available. But even looking at how things are turning out to be right now it's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by OllyFair(m): 2:53am On Jun 04, 2021
gidieberry:
just read through ya ordeal.. I have to say sorry you felt you were not treated properly in terms of communication exchange.
He at Red Panther is a jumia consultant which I was at a point in time, I do give people probable delivery date and I ensure to always follow up, jumia can bleep up occasionally with their estimated delivery period and I belive its the duty of the consultant to reach out to you wen such happens, once again sorry about all this
Respect to my boss, peace ☮️ maker. More blessing to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (1857) (Reply)

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.