Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

The Xiaomi Thread Store - Technology Market (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Xiaomi Thread Store (1793373 Views)

The Projector Thread Store : Buy Quality Lcd, Led And Dlp Projectors In Lagos. / THE Samsung|iphones Thread Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 8:49pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

Bros I know quite well you recommend us a lot. Thanks.

To be sincere sir, we will rather just do a refund at this time for the issue (power button) she's complaining about.
Why are you fast about saying you will refund just the volume button cost. YOU WILL FIX IT!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 8:50pm On May 10, 2020
wowdiva:

OGA I don't need the refund!!!
When I brought the phone to you, the buttons wasn't falling off.

Noted ma, we would replace it with the original one that was there before and do a refund. Do bring it to our office at your convenient time.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 8:51pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

Noted ma, we would replace it with the original one that was there before and do a refund. Do bring it to our office at your convenient time.
Better, and the screen that freezes and twitches must be looked at too
And don't tell me to drop my phone so it can be worked on, because I wont buy that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 8:53pm On May 10, 2020
wowdiva:

Kindly do a mini video recording of the freeze/twitch when it happens for the purpose of records so we can know what to look into.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 10, 2020
Nawah oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 8:55pm On May 10, 2020
wowdiva:

And don't tell me to drop my phone so it can be worked on, because I wont buy that

For the purpose of transparency ma, we will allow you witness the fix. It shouldn't take more than an hour.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 8:57pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

Kindly do a mini video recording of the freeze/twitch when it happens for the purpose of records so we can know what to look into.
Noted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Protein0: 9:27pm On May 10, 2020
I have said this severally and I will still repeat it, Xiaomi don’t sell OEM parts. They only fix it for you if you can send the phone to them. The last time I utilized such service, I had to send the phone to China and I can confirm that what they replaced was truly the OEM part. This costed a lot. I am not sure if Xiaomi Nigeria offers this kind of service.

Any other replacement parts are copy, including all those on aliexpress. There are grades to copy parts tho. I have gotten several AAA+ copy parts for a lot of people here. They’re pretty cool but definitely not like OEM. I have personally used an AAA+ screen on my phone before.
I made this known to buyers and allow them to make informed decisions. I will implore repairpalng to remind customers of this. OEM grade parts will cost almost triple of what you find around.

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by iscom(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Emjace post=89404017][/quote]
Two main differences between Redmi AirDots S and Redmi AirDots as below:

1. The master-slave connection was canceled
The old Redmi AirDots uses a master-slave connection to connect to your device. First, the right ear is connected to your phone, and then the left earplug is automatically connected to the right earplug. While the new Redmi AirDots S cancels the master-slave connection. When the Redmi AirDots S was first paired with the phone, the two earbuds were actually connected. Monaural/binaural mode can also be switched seamlessly when we put on only one headset and play in mono, we can quickly restore stereo with the other one, and users don't have to repair.

2.Add a new low latency game mode
Redmi AirDots S has a Bluetooth 5. 0 chip, and its data transmission capacity is twice that of the previous generation Redmi AirDots. The connection is also faster and more stable. In addition, Redmi AirDots S also adds a new low-latency game mode, which can be activated by pressing a button on the headset three times.

Yes redmi Airdots s is New

Romoss sense 8 + and romoss PEA the difference is the capacity and the look

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 9:52pm On May 10, 2020
Protein0:
I have said this severally and I will still repeat it, Xiaomi don’t sell OEM parts. They only fix it for you if you can send the phone to them. The last time I utilized such service, I had to send the phone to China and I can confirm that what they replaced was truly the OEM part. This costed a lot. I am not sure if Xiaomi Nigeria offers this kind of service.

Any other replacement parts are copy, including all those on aliexpress. There are grades to copy parts tho. I have gotten several AAA+ copy parts for a lot of people here. They’re pretty cool but definitely not like OEM. I have personally used an AAA+ screen on my phone before.
I made this known to buyers and allow them to make informed decisions. I will implore repairpalng to remind customers of this. OEM grade parts will cost almost triple of what you find around.

Thank sir. Well noted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Tiger2020(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2020
What a day

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by PotatoSalad(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2020
repairpalng:

I sincerely don't think you know the volume of jobs we do on a daily basis...
You shouldn't have said that shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by repairpalng: 10:38pm On May 10, 2020
PotatoSalad:

You shouldn't have said that shocked

Very correct bro. Some emotions got into it. When you go an extra mile to meet a customer's demand and you get this kind of feedback, it could be quite painful.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Emjace(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=iscom post=89409506]
Two main differences between Redmi AirDots S and Redmi AirDots as below:

1. The master-slave connection was canceled
The old Redmi AirDots uses a master-slave connection to connect to your device. First, the right ear is connected to your phone, and then the left earplug is automatically connected to the right earplug. While the new Redmi AirDots S cancels the master-slave connection. When the Redmi AirDots S was first paired with the phone, the two earbuds were actually connected. Monaural/binaural mode can also be switched seamlessly when we put on only one headset and play in mono, we can quickly restore stereo with the other one, and users don't have to repair.

2.Add a new low latency game mode
Redmi AirDots S has a Bluetooth 5. 0 chip, and its data transmission capacity is twice that of the previous generation Redmi AirDots. Wow..I will definitely patronise you once i get a new phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by madgoat(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2020
pepe1:

Guy...abeg try to settle with that lady and stop trying so hard to convince us.

Personally, I had issues with the phone I bought to your office for a replacement screen.

Infact, my partner rejected the phone on sighting it.

I'd have returned it to your office but no time for that.

So don't believe you have only about 10 negative reviews.
Na wah oh. Another bad review about Repairpalng and his jobs. I actually thought this guy was a professional but with all the gbas gbos here and there, na to pray never to use his services.
Its now one to many.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by thormeydey: 12:25am On May 11, 2020
@Repairpalng, You made a huge mistake with your first write up. As a service provider, your customer is always right. Furthermore, your back and forth with this customer shows you are poor in customer relationship and to air what transpired between you and her in public just to prove her wrong shows you don't (unconsciously) value your brand name. I am a civil engineer and the number of times clients and/or PMs blame me for their mistake is uncountable yet as a general rule, we take it on the chin. With your little display, you don't know the number of potential customers you have scared away.
Yes, the quantity of repairs hence income you generate a day may be huge, but remember Nokia and their downfall.
If someone with a flagship device complains of a shoddy job and a potential customer with same device sees that comment even in the mist of 100s of positive reviews, the mind is programmed to latch onto that one negative review.
Please be guided in your future relationship with customers.
My 2 cents

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by suddenBlionaire: 6:19am On May 11, 2020
wowdiva:

Ma'am, please don't make the mistake of going to his office again. I can assure you more damage will be done to that phone and you'd come back here to cry bitter again. I've had similar experience and I ended up trashing the phone.
You can relate with other reputable touts here to recommend a technician for you though you may still have to order a replacement for the power panel if at all there is; you don't repair, you replace.
Sorry about your experience.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 6:31am On May 11, 2020
suddenBlionaire:

Ma'am, please don't make the mistake of going to his office again. I can assure you more damage will be done to that phone and you'd come back here to cry bitter again. I've had similar experience and I ended up trashing the phone.
You can relate with other reputable touts here to recommend a technician for you though you may still have to order a replacement for the power panel if at all there is; you don't repair, you replace.
Sorry about your experience.
Hmmm Thank Sir, I have been thinking along that line too. It's just unfair for him to damage people phones and care less about it. His customer relation after service is horrible, I witnessed his sales reps shout on the lady that came to complain about the screen of her phone. I and every one present there had to scold the sales rep. Like OGA like sales rep.
No one on NL should use your services. Let me just keep my phone and accept it as my fault for not doing deligent research on your service before bringing my phone to you. I just trusted you because I saw your post here on NL. Lessons learnt in a hard way.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by wowdiva: 6:39am On May 11, 2020
repairpalng:

Very correct bro. Some emotions got into it. When you go an extra mile to meet a customer's demand and you get this kind of feedback, it could be quite painful.
What extra mile did you go?
It's a new week I am not ready for back and forth with you. My bitter experience with you has gone with last week.
I will not comment on this issue again, I am happy I got a redmi note 8 pro that same day.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Sunkyphil(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2020
with the review am seeing here,i wanted to come to your office today to change the screen of my r5plus but am beginning to have a rethink

@repairpalng
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by abdsamad(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2020
Will you people put this thing to rest already!

Abeg, someone should open a discussion thread for repairpalng. If the matter is as bad as it some suggest, people will probably flock there and vent. Or maybe it will be filled with praises. Either way, the matter will have more clarity and more importantly you people will allow me to look at things i don't have money to buy on this thread in peace

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Prechy2836(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2020
abdsamad:

Abeg, someone should open a discussion thread for repairpalng. If the matter is as bad as it some suggest, people will probably flock there and vent. Or maybe it will be filled with praises. Either way, the matter will have more clarity and more importantly you people will allow me to look at things i don't have money to buy on this thread in peace

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Hargbo(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2020
Na dragging we use start this week...nice one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by DonTim1: 7:51am On May 11, 2020
repairpalng, though your customer is always right and you should have treated the lady above as such, i still want to point out a positive, i like how your often in your post still proffered solutions and sounded matured, alot may not see this, i see it. However, let it be known that Customer is King! and deserves the king's treat for services they paid for.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by anonymousey: 8:10am On May 11, 2020
I have used Repairpal a few times to fix or get things for customers.

He's mostly a honest and decent guy but sometimes is overwhelmed with the number of things and people he has to manage to solve problems for his customers.

I've had to suggest ways to run things better when I sometimes get frustrated by the service I received, usually having to do with communication and timing.

I've changed a battery with him once that kept dying on me. I complained on my next visit and it was changed.

In the case with wowdiva I agree with the person that said he should have talked less and just made it right with her backend.

Running a business and dealing with customers is a lot. Customers are always right, even when they're wrong but people hardly take the side of the service provider or bother about how he may feel and the lengths he may have gone to fix an issue (after all he's collecting money, abi?).

All in all, this is an opportunity to communicate and do better.

Apologies are in order

God's blessings be upon us. Have a great week fam!

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Nobody: 8:20am On May 11, 2020
jboixxx:
You are prolonging this issue; just offer her possible solutions to her complaints. One huge negative feedback is a "bad market".
bro pls i need 128gb sandisk memory card, pls if you have kindly quote me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Nobody: 8:21am On May 11, 2020
I need 128gb sandisk. Pls if you have kindly quote me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by jboixxx: 9:29am On May 11, 2020
paschalville:
bro pls i need 128gb sandisk memory card, pls if you have kindly quote me
I have, bro but delivery is the issue. ₦7500
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by ib4real95(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2020
Mi a3 brand new needed. Budget is 60k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by madgoat(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2020
abdsamad:

No we will not stop flogging the issue until Repairpalng accepts his mistake and renders an apology to we the Nairaland Patrol Force grin
We are here to protect clients smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2020
ib4real95:
Mi a3 brand new needed. Budget is 60k
lols, funny u. Putting a resound and specific budget on a phone that it's production ń control chain is not under ya command, very funny ooo despite the present scenario with shipping, clearance issue and FX rate
I hope u see but that 60k na pre-covid budget

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1859) (Reply)

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.