Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Xiaomi Thread Store - Technology Market (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Xiaomi Thread Store (1795580 Views)

The Projector Thread Store : Buy Quality Lcd, Led And Dlp Projectors In Lagos. / THE Samsung|iphones Thread Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1860) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Meister(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Betnomore:
Bro na scam ooo no follow that Franky talk anything ooo. I Don follow am chat yesterday

Guy don't write what you don't know, the realme 5 pro I'm using right now i bought it from him

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by ityP(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Earlystar698:
pay before delivery is harsh I stay in Lagos

Lmao. Wetin harsh there abeg. He's trustworthy, he isn't running away with your money na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Earlystar698(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. Wetin harsh there abeg. He's trustworthy, he isn't running away with your money na
hmm them no dey trustworthy like that again ooooooooo Corona virus dey outside if you don't know cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by ityP(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Earlystar698:
hmm them no dey trustworthy like that again ooooooooo Corona virus dey outside if you don't know cheesy

Corona virus no go make am run with your money na. If you serious to buy, pay before delivery no go be issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
INSTANT PICK UP DEALS

-Xiaomi mi a3 4/128gb ₦73,000

-Mi cc9e 4/64gb ₦60,000

Phones are brand new respectively with factory nylon seals

NB: Price is non negotiable

PAY BEFORE DELIVERY for Non-Ibadan resident
To reach me faster on whatsapp CLICK HERE

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Welcome to the covid-19 new normal world. Make we try n stay safe and devour in completely every measures pushed out by appropriate health bodies.
God and safe science will help us circumvent this phase, Stay safe folks.

Gidieberry Accessories Hub

Patronize for the following products which are genuine and industry standard;

Earpiece
Baseus Encok H04 = ₦2,300

QC 3.0 Fast Chargers (No USB cable included)
1) TOPK 18W Charger = ₦2,200
2) TOPK 28W QC3.0 Charger {2 ports}= ₦2,400
3) TOPK QC3.0 30 watts Car Charger (2 ports) =₦2,300
4) TOPK PD Charger ( support QC3.0 as well) = ₦2,500

USB Cables (Fast charge/Quick charge compatible)
-TOPK 2.4A Micro USB {1 metre} =₦1,200
-TOPK 2.4A Micro USB {2 metre} =₦1,700
-KUULAA 3A Type C {1 metre} =₦1,200
-TOPK 3A Type C {1 metre} =₦1,200
-TOPK 3A Type C {2 metre} =₦1,700
-TOPK 3A Type C {3 metre} =₦2,200
-TOPK PD Cable 1m (Type C to C) = ₦1,600

OTG Cable
USB 3.0 Hybrid OTG cable ( micro usb and type C interface) =₦1,300

Prices are FIRM and NON NEGOTIABLE
Payment is via Bank transfer and it's Payment before Delivery

My Location is Ibadan, Oyo State

DELIVERY is nationwide via;
1) NIPOST Registered Mail
2)Waybill via Interstate Transport medium (NURTW Buses)
3)Hand to hand delivery for Ibadan residents

Click HERE to go to my main thread for feedback, reviews and comments

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
TEMPERED GLASS AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING DEVICES

(A)PREMIUM 9D TEMPERED GLASS for;
Redmi note 8, Redmi note 8 pro, Redmi note 7(pro)
Xiaomi mi 9t(pro), Redmi k20(pro), Xiaomi mi9 =2 pieces/lot ₦2,200

(B)FULL SCREEN TEMPERED GLASS for;
Mi 9 lite, Redmi k20(pro) & Mi 9t{pro} =2pcs/lot ₦2,000
Redmi 7, Redmi 8/8a =2pcs/lot ₦2,000

(C)TRANSPARENT 2.5D GLASS for;
Redmi note 8, Redmi note 7(pro), Redmi 8/8a, Redmi note 5
Redmi note 8T, Redmi Note 8 pro, Redmi note 4x =2pcs/lot ₦1,600

Prices are FIRM and NON NEGOTIABLE

Location is Ibadan, Oyo state but can waybill to other places

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Earlystar698(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
ityP:

Corona virus no go make am run with your money na. If you serious to buy, pay before delivery no go be issue
I smell una dey together, anyway I dey Lagos and I don see many things sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
ityP:

appreciate this from you, your boy no go fall hand.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Earlystar698:
the eye wey see things go see both good and bad, i am not going to convince you about my Trust status or Credibility status but a well structured and verbalized enquiry would have showered you with a befitting and overwhelmed response alike.
Shalom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Dwaynestefan: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abeg, Who knows if Nigerian Boarders are now open to receive items from China (AliExpress Orders).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by mathefaro(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Earlystar698:
so you want him to trust you with his package too Abi?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by RCDIY(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Anyone here has a screen + Frame for Redmi Note 4X?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Betnomore: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Bro even if e no be scam, d way he conducts business is not convincing. How can someone I've never seen tell me that he will upload Passport as evidence for me to pay before delivery? HAABAA... Shey na passport go refund my money if kasala burst? If he is truly genuine as you claim, kindly advise him to change his method of operations to ease the mind of a prospective buyer. I wanted to also buy that Realme from him bt couldn't go through with it due to his conditions. Just got a Pixel 2XL today and the transaction was smooth using Wese90 as escrow

Meister:

Guy don't write what you don't know, the realme 5 pro I'm using right now i bought it from him

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by frankyvalll(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
gidieberry:
the eye wey see things go see both good and bad, i am not going to convince you about my Trust status or Credibility status but a well structured and verbalized enquiry would have showered you with a befitting and overwhelmed response alike.
Shalom
who dey doubt you sef, people and character, na so the guy i sold realme 5 pro do at first, at the end we transact e come dey tell me say i be honest person, i laugh, not everybody in Nigeria is bad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by genius43(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Earlystar698:

As long as this thread is concerned it have never been heard off. We would be the first people to alert you of any of such will happen. The phone I am currently using was bought from someone on this thread in 2018 and I was in ABJ. I paid before delivery and there was no issues at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by frankyvalll(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Betnomore:
Bro na scam ooo no follow that Franky talk anything ooo. I Don follow am chat yesterday

It is very sad that we come to a forum like this to condemn people, if i collected your money and didn't send the device, it would have been justified that i am a scammer, but I didn't transact any business with you, we only had a chat which didn't bring about any transactions so why the calling of names. let's learn to watch the way we condemn people for no just cause

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by ityP(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Earlystar698:

Lol. You no wan buy anything abeg. Leave talk

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by frankyvalll(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Meister:

I wouldn't banter words with him, good enough u are using the phone I sold to you

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by frankyvalll(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
ityP:

it is what everybody has been labelled, a scammer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by frankyvalll(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
genius43:

As long as this thread is concerned it have never been heard off. We would be the first people to alert you of any of such will happen. The phone I am currently using was bought from someone on this thread in 2018 and I was in ABJ. I paid before delivery and there was no issues at all.
some persons have termed every other person a thief except themselves, it's appalling

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by ityP(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
frankyvalll:
it is what everybody has been labelled, a scammer

These ones no serious to buy anything
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Betnomore: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
I'm sorry for my wrong choice of words but if you checked my subsequent posts, you will realize I explained in details why I felt so. My only advice which you can decide to take or not is to change your mode of operation so as to enable escrow for the ease of mind of your customers.

frankyvalll:
It is very sad that we come to a forum like this to condemn people, if i collected your money and didn't send the device, it would have been justified that i am a scammer, but I didn't transact any business with you, we only had a chat which didn't bring about any transactions so why the calling of names. let's learn to watch the way we condemn people for no just cause
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by genius43(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
frankyvalll:
some persons have termed every other person a thief except themselves, it's appalling

It is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by frankyvalll(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Betnomore:
I'm sorry for my wrong choice of words but if you checked my subsequent posts, you will realize I explained in details why I felt so. My only advice which you can decide to take or not is to change your mode of operation so as to enable escrow for the ease of mind of your customers.

learn to be cautious of words before you speak, thankfully enough someone I sold a device to at owerri replied you even before I saw your post. In as much as there are scammers in Nigeria doesn't mean everyone is same. please for future sake use decorum with your choice of words
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by oluwashedy: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Redmi 8 armoured case urgently needed. Please quote me if you have it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by toniotonero(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Blitzwolf QC3.0 18W Charger
Lagos only....
070thirty88Two872Nine - WhatsApp

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by frankyvalll(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
ityP:

These ones no serious to buy anything
at least i have done business with protein0 and giddiberry etc

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by genius43(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
frankyvalll:
at least i have done business with protein0 and giddiberry etc

I have done directly with Noobody, referred people to Macbeyland and they came back with their thanks.

I even referred someone to Iscom who is relatively new on this thread not Nairaland though and their was zero issues.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by gidieberry(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
frankyvalll:
at least i have done business with protein.0 and gidieberry etc
Appreciate this
We learn to trust for those that believe in trust itself
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by synticate: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
ityP:

You're one very lucky dude o. 45k was a great deal
like seriously,it even came with an extra protective screen guard.i almost wept tears of joy after setting up the phone,transsion are seriously in trouble

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by frankyvalll(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
gidieberry:
Appreciate this
We learn to trust for those that believe in trust itself
some many people have trust issues too much, it's bad. let's learn to give people the benefit of doubt

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1860) (Reply)

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.