Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread Store - Technology Market (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Xiaomi Thread Store (1787943 Views)

The Projector Thread Store : Buy Quality Lcd, Led And Dlp Projectors In Lagos. / THE Samsung|iphones Thread Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by freeman67: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
MrSuama:

Wallahi I felt so bad with the way he insulted the guy. He could have simply said no. The same Redmi note 7 4/64 version people are advertising here for 50k to 55k is what I saw on jiji advertised for 40k. When I sent him a deal of 30k he simply replied me with smiles no deal and after negotiating he even agreed 39k.

Even In Bauchi, I saw a very neat Redmi note 8pro with a slight crack at the back which would be hidden with a pouch for 55k. This is a phone with the lowest advertised rate of 70k on Jiji.

The fact you can't sell at a given price does not mean others can't. The same phone weh you wan sell others na dash out them go use am do.

I don't really know who you are but from your body language it seems you gat more than enough, so why not extend an olive branch to my brother in the #40k gang by dashing him the device so that he can really use his 40k to eat as advised by you.

To be frank some times some sellers on this thread do not help matters at all. I have contacted a seller for a phone and asked if he has someone reliable in my area (an escrow) where I will see the phone before payment. His next response was that if I can't pay before he send the phone, we can't deal. I smiled and say ok. But he eventually sent me a message minutes later, provided one and the transaction went seamless. I went saw the phone transferred his money and collected my phone.

I always see them call prices here and write firm. In December, I wanted to get Umidigi A7 Pro for someone. I already checked out the prices available on Jumia but here I will have a direct contact with the seller and possibly get it faster or so I thought. I sent a message to a seller that has a quoted (firm) price for it here after check. The price he gave me in the chat was about N10,000 higher than the firm price here. I thought that maybe he wouldnt know how I knew he had it. So I told him that the price was different from the price I just saw on Nairaland. He said the price he just gave me was the price he will sell. Thank God a Jumia seller had it at a better price. I just ordered it immediately from jumia and sent him the screenshot of my order. Though it took like 5 days before it got to me but then it's worth more than 10k plus the 4k voucher I already have.

Why then will you get angry if a customer price lower an item lower? If a customer do not buy what you sell others will buy. If you do not sell to a customer he will still contact others too till he gets elsewhere. There is nothing wrong on pricing and also nothing wrong if you tell him no you can't sell it at that price. He can't force your item from you.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by MrSuama(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
genius43:

Point of correction it is not Redmi Note 7 but a 6/128GB Redmi Note 8 Pro.

Bros i didn't make no mistake. I used the Redmi note 7 as a reference. Please note the bolded "The same Redmi note 7 4/64 version people are advertising here for 50k to 55k is what I saw on jiji advertised for 40k".

Am sorry if I couldn't pass my message well, I am still learning English.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by MrSuama(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
freeman67:

To be frank some times some sellers on this thread do not help matters at all. I have contacted a seller for a phone and asked if he has someone reliable in my area (an escrow) where I will see the phone before payment. His next response was that if I can't pay before he send the phone, we can't deal. I smiled and say ok. But he eventually sent me a message minutes later, provided one and the transaction went seamless. I went saw the phone transferred his money and collected my phone.

I always see them call prices here and write firm. In December, I wanted to get Umidigi A7 Pro for someone. I already checked out the prices available on Jumia but here I will have a direct contact with the seller and possibly get it faster or so I thought. I sent a message to a seller that has a quoted (firm) price for it here after check. The price he gave me in the chat was about N10,000 higher than the firm price here. I thought that maybe he wouldnt know how I knew he had it. So I told him that the price was different from the price I just saw on Nairaland. He said the price he just gave me was the price he will sell. Thank God a Jumia seller had it at a better price. I just ordered it immediately from jumia and sent him the screenshot of my order. Though it took like 5 days before it got to me but then it's worth more than 10k plus the 4k voucher I already have.

Why then will you get angry if a customer price lower an item lower? If a customer do not buy what you sell others will buy. If you do not sell to a customer he will still contact others too till he gets elsewhere. There is nothing wrong on pricing and also nothing wrong if you tell him no you can't sell it at that price. He can't force your item from you.

Bros thanks for reasoning with me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by genius43(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
MrSuama:

Bros i didn't make no mistake. I used the Redmi note 7 as a reference. Please note the bolded "The same Redmi note 7 4/64 version people are advertising here for 50k to 55k is what I saw on jiji advertised for 40k".

Am sorry if I couldn't pass my message well, I am still learning English.

I read all your shalaye, I was bringing your attention back to the bone of contention which was the advert that drew the reaction. We are on Nairaland not Jiji

That a you are looking for a deal doesn't mean you should low ball.

Even if it is a distress sale is that not taking advantage of someone else predicament?

Don't give the usual excuse of he offered what he had.

If an advert don't suit your pocket look for the one that serves your need.

It would make sense offering 40k for a mobile phone been put up for sale for 50k but an item going for 70k that is plain low-balling and I won't get into the manner in which he priced it.
When he priced an RN7 offered for 50k was he called out? No.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by fibonacci2526: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
genius43:

I read all your shalaye, I was bringing your attention back to the bone of contention which was the advert that drew the reaction. We are on Nairaland not Jiji

Even if it is a distress sale is that not taking advantage of someone else predicament?

It would make sense offering 40k for a mobile phone been put up for sale for 50k but an item going for 70k that is plain low-balling and I won't get into the manner in which he priced it.

You dey mind them? Na dem e easy to scam na.By their logic, If someone is offering iPhone 12 for like 300k and because Na 100k be my budget, I suppose go price am 100k when I know that my 100k will probably get me iPhone 7+ Abi? Can't even wrap my head around these takes to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by genius43(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
fibonacci2526:

You dey mind them? Na dem e easy to scam na.By their logic, If someone is offering iPhone 12 for like 300k and because Na 100k be my budget, I suppose go price am 100k when I know that my 100k will probably get me iPhone 7+ Abi? Can't even wrap my head around these takes to be honest.

Na to just dey watch.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by freeman67: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
fibonacci2526:

For God sake we are talking about a second hand phone. Personally I would never even buy any gadget used by anybody except you dey my house and I know when and how you bought it. Instead I will go for a lower version of a new one.

That said, Oga no be sin say person price market just tell am say you no sell e don finish... It's only on this thread I see that if someone price lower it is easy for him/her to fall into scam but if seller add money to his quoted price he is legit.

If person price your product and him money no reach need no dey to insult am. 'I no sell' no go commot anything from you. You can quote any price for that phone and he can bid any price it is only when you agree that goods and money will exchange hand. On eBay people bid $200 item for $30 it hurts nobody. So I don't get what the fuss is.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by MrSuama(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
genius43:

If you read all my post and couldn't pin point the key message therein, then its of no use furthering this discourse.

Lest i forget, pricing a good is not an offence punishable by insult by the Nigerian constitution which you and i abide to, be it nairaland or Jiji. Moreso, as a Muslim, am not allowed to insult a begger or follow my offerings to a begger with hash words, talk more of a fellow brother pricing my goods. If only you new how far nice words can take you, just maybe you will have a change of heart.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Adasun(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bro.my phone don't whatsapp except call.na wating i fit afford abeg.
Samtob4life:

No but whatsapp me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by peteregwu(m): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2021
genius43:

In this case the seller said Urgent not desperate.

See, i understand but I don't like it when they slam people that are pricing any phone on sale. This is business and money doesn't fall from tree. Just say no to the price they ate giving you don't like it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by peteregwu(m): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2021
When I wanted to sell the first redmi 8 phone I bought for 58k after using it for like 4 months, someone called me from nairaland and priced for 35k and I said no it's 50k last. At the end I still sold it for 50k last year. So, there is nothing wrong with pricing a phone after all its 2nd hand na. grin. After a month again, I bough the same redmi 8 for 42k from another person on jiji who happens to have used his own for like 5 moths and that is what am using now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Emmysky(m): 1:16am On Jan 05, 2021
Any seller here got this accessory?

cc BlackArab, iscom

Also a case for mi 10t? Like that nilkan one with Cam protection

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by jboixxx: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Emmysky:

cc fibonacnci2526, gidierberry

You're mentioning the "wrong" monikers. Probably blackarab is expecting Nillkin case for the said device or Iscom, if he has the adapter you're in need of.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by jboixxx: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by akusucymon: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=repairpalng post=97716853][what is the cost of mi9t screen pls
]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Emmysky(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2021
jboixxx:
You're mentioning the "wrong" monikers. Probably blackarab is expecting Nillkin case for the said device or Iscom, if he has the adapter you're in need of.
Thanks bro, I swear I confuse for who sell what at this point. Some sellers I don ask mostly say they don't deal on accessories. I just quote who I manage to come across with hopes they'd point me in the right direction. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Stormyweather(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Stormyweather:
Brand new MI TV box S
available for 30k firm!!!!

Contact me via my signature
available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by BlackNostra(f): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Screen replacement needed for Redmi 8.
Please what's the cost?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by aurorae1: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2021
fibonacci2526:

And this is why people will continue to be scammed till JESUS comes. The same person you are hailing, was looking for a redmi 8 4/64gb for that price which is fair. For crying out loud, cut your coat according to your material. We all know what our various budgets can get in the market, just because someone is offering an "urgent"sale does not mean he should be insulted with ridiculous offers.

People will still be scammed even if the seller quotes #100k and the buyer agrees. I also say not EVERYONE knows what our various budgets can get, my sis got her Note 9 pro for a certain amount and now it's way above that, imagine my surprise coming on here to see a new price. For some they'd be discouraged and not bother or look for something else, while other might seek an explanation or something. People are dynamic along with the market. I still stand on the value attached to a thing. Him saying #40k is what he had, what doesn't go out of style though is regard for another. At best he could have been ignored.
Meanwhile I definitely understand what you're saying and I agree... to an extent.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by aurorae1: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2021
fibonacci2526:

You are well versed in the art of phone(gadget) selling and buying, and all its intricacies. You'd be surprised how many out there aren't. They are the lay men when it comes to things like this. A simple correction or respectful rejection keeps another informed. And for your assertion up there nothing wrong with that. People do it all freaking day in the markets, and this is a marketplace sì?
Meanwhile while you expect us to see from your point of view, see it from the point of many others that spoke out to say what happened wasn't right.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by BlackArab(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2021
jboixxx:
Thanks for the mention chief but I'm not expecting the said case. Love!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by iscom(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2021
jboixxx:
Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by iscom(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2021
Emmysky:

cc BlackArab, iscom

i no get am bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by anonymousey: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2021
anonymousey:
CLEARANCE SALE!

Tempered glass screen protector

Redmi 6pro
Mi A3
Redmi Go
Poco F1
Poco F1 pro
Redmi 8a
Redmi 8
Redmi note 9

Price: 500 each for tempered glass

Please note that screen cleaning paper is not included

CASES

Redmi note 7(leather, rubber, TPU)
Mi 9T leather
Redmi 9 rubber
Redmi Note 9 armored
Mi 9 Armored

Price: 1k each except for TPU case which is 500

Whatsapp 08057407671
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by anonymousey: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2021
anonymousey:
SMARTWATCHES
Mi Band 5 15k
Haylou Solar LS05 15k
Haylou Smartwatch 2 LS02 11k

EARBUDS
Motorola Verve Buds 400 18k
Mi Air 2 SE 12k
Redmi Airdots S (global version) 8k
Haylou GT1 Plus 8k

128gb Sk Hynix M.2 SSD 10k

WhatsApp
https:///2348057407671
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Weirdoo: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2021
Weirdoo:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s
6gb ram 128gb rom
Very clean
Phone and box only

Samsung A70
6gb ram 128gb rom
With box

Samsung S20 ultra 5g
128gb
Phone only
Clean
320k firm

Samsung S20 FE
128gb
Unlocked
Mint
Phone only

Samsung A50
4gb ram 128gb rom
Back replaced
With box
70k firm

Samsung A30
4gb ram 64gb rom
With box

[s]Samsung note 10 lite
6gb ram 128gb rom
With box
Slightly cracked at the bottom left and corner of the screen
Doesn't affect functionality
140k [/s]

Open box Samsung note 20 5g
128gb
With charger
280k firm[b]Open box Samsung galaxy note 10 plus[/b]
12gb ram 256gb ROM
Unlocked
245k firm

Samsung S10 plus
128gb
With very Small crack at the bottom right corner of the back
Clean and with box

Samsung s9 plus
64gb
Very clean
With box and accessories
125k firm

Open box Samsung A51
With complete accessories
115k firm
A.m
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by nurex01(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2021
AIN DEALS
iPhone 11
64gb
Factory Unlocked
Red Colour
Phone only
Condition: Mint
Price:275k

New Open Box
iPhone 12 Pro Max
128gb
Chip
Colour: Graphite
MINT
BH: 100
Complete Accessories
Price: 555,000 Naira

Asus Rog Zephyrus GU502GV
6gb RTX 2060 graphics card
15"
FHD Display
Processor Speed:2.6ghz up to 4.0 ghz
9th generation
Intel Core i7-9750H
16GB/1TB SSD Drive
Per-key RGB backlit keyboard
Very Slim
Very Neat
Price: 490k

HP Probook 450 G7(SEALED)
Intel Core i5 10210U
8gb ram DDR4
256SSD
15.6inches
1920 x 1080 Display
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Bluetooth 4.2,
Gigabit Ethernet
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
Very Strong Battery Life
Price:300k

Open Box MacBook Pro 2020
8gb/256SSD
Core i7 10th gen Processor
Has TouchBar
Has Touch ID
Cycle Count - 11
Comes with all Accessories

UPDATED PRICE LISTS
Available

NB: All Redmi Phones are Global Versions and Sealed

Redmi 9C 64gb 61k
Redmi 9 4/64Gb 72k
Redmi Note 9 128gb 89.5k
Redmi Note 9s 4/64Gb 96k
Redmi Note 9s 6/128Gb 105k
Redmi Note 9 Pro 6/128Gb 119k

Call/WhatsApp:08079756572

We are just a DM away from you

Customer-satisfaction is our watchword.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by MilesLamar(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2021
A Used Xiaomi Redmi phone is currently needed, Budget is 35k... Help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Lkj20: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Lkj20:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s/Pro mofi case

Price: ₦5,000 (Free delivery)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by macbeyland(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2021
macbeyland:
Macbeyland Gadgets list of available phones.

Redmi Note 9s 6+128gb plus extra pouch and screen protector----------103k

Poco X3 NFC 6+128gb plus extra screen protector---125k

Poco X3 NFC 6+64 plus extra screen protector---113k

Poco m3 4+128gb---- 90k

Mi watch lite....... 30k

Call/whatsapp 08062907289 for pickup.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by Nonsoco80(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Soleye24:

Are you pretending to be stupid or you are really stupid? How does this concern you? I offered him what I have, he should have said no in a polite way if he was sensible.
Even if the seller agreed on that 40k that u have, you will say another thing. Your type full nairaland. Look for phones that your 40k will buy

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1858) (Reply)

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.