Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

9jaflaver Rebuked Bobrisky In New Article About Morals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9jaflaver Rebuked Bobrisky In New Article About Morals (764 Views)

Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9jaflaver Rebuked Bobrisky In New Article About Morals by victorisreal02: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Africa:- Is There A Question Mark On Our Morality? (Bobrisky As A Case Study)

The continent of Africa, for a long time running has been seen even in the eyes of international communities, as a group of people with high moral standards. This is evident in the way our leaders frawn at certain international laws, ranging from the legalization of abortion to same sex marriage. As a Nigerian, my focus would be on my dear country.

In sure. when the name "Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju" is mentioned not too many people would know him, but when you mention the name "Bobrisky", you are likely to hear people say "I know her" or "She's a celebrity". The fact here is that both the former and later names mentioned here, all refer to one and the same person.

This sounds outrageous, confusing to some and funny to others. But the truth is, this is far from being funny. How can a person have an identity as a man and the same person is known to act, talk, dress and look like a woman.

Bobrisky's rise to fame and stardom is one that has raised a lot of question marks on our moraility as a nation. Why would a person who was born as a man decide to live his life as the opposite sex; a woman. Women are special beings, created by God to provide support and comfort for men, so I respect them a wholelot, but I do not subscribe to a man having the urge to be a lady.

We have heard in other countries, especially the westhern ones where people change their genders; these people are referred to as transgenders. Now, these countries have had a history for acknowledging the bizzare, and when I talk about the bizzare, I'm talkig about things that are completely outrageous; Same sex marriage; Transgender operations, abortions and a whole lot more. But the truth still remains the truth, these are all completely wrong, morally and otherwise.

As Africans, especially as Nigerians, we are expected to maintain a high level of moral standards, but a number of peole have contributed to the moral degradation of the society, and this brings me back to Bobrisky.

This is a human being, born as a man and refered to as a woman. I had a conversation with a lady one day and she gave me her mobile phone to view some videos on a popular social media platform. I came across a video of Bobrisky in a saloon, having "her" hair done. Prior to watching this video, all I knew about Bobrsiky were just words of mouth. Trust me when I say this, when I was told that Bobrisky was the person I was watching in that video, I rebuked the lady instantly in disbeilief and later in her amusement towards "him''. I was further provoked when she made the statement that "don't you know she is a celebrityt?" at this point, I realised that some people were even comfortable with Bobrisky's lifestyle. The followers "She" has amassed on social media would make you wonder; 'what has happened to our society?'

If all was well with our moral conciousness, such a person should be rebuked instantly or at most be ignored. My disappointment was further elevated when "Lindaikeji", one of Nigeria's top bloggers and media celebrities allegedly promoted Bobrisky. If not for anything, at least for the sake of humanity, such a person should be ignored, to the maximum.

Why would a man want to put on makeup; lip stick, foundation, eye pencil, eye shadow, fixed eye lashes, why would a man put on female clothing, wear high heels, and walk the streets comfortably? What baffles me the most is that some men are actually comfortable around this ''circus clown'' called Bobrisky.

I would be surprised if someone argues on ''his'' behalf or should I say on ''her'' behalf. Two things are however obvious and unchangable, Bobrisky is a man and this can never be a debate. Infact, such a debate should never suffice.

Such stories tear the fabric of our African heritage. We are a people who believe in the truth, we are a people who frawn against abnormalities. If we could frawn against same sex marriage, abortion, bestiality and a host of other outrageous acts, then for heaven's sake, Bobrisky should be treated like cancer, that is affecting the "Body of Nigeria'.

Written By:- David Oyidi Abalaka
For 9jaflaver

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/africa-is-there-a-question-mark-on-our-morality-bobrisky-as-a-case-study/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 9jaflaver Rebuked Bobrisky In New Article About Morals by victorisreal02: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
more photos....

Re: 9jaflaver Rebuked Bobrisky In New Article About Morals by praizephoto(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
this girl or man sef
Re: 9jaflaver Rebuked Bobrisky In New Article About Morals by BigBelleControl(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
His fellow circus clown will soon come for your head with all sorts of spurious and untenable defence. Sometimes I feel this guy is not worth anyone's mention because what he's looking for is attention.

But an adage says that if you don't rebuke your neighbour while he's consuming poisonous insects, his troubled stomach will also prevent you from sleeping in the night.

1 Like

Re: 9jaflaver Rebuked Bobrisky In New Article About Morals by Macdawid(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ayam not even understanding how he/she rose to fame... Celebrity my ass
#NaijaTakeHeart

(1) (Reply)

Photos: K1's Son, Yomade Marshal Weds In Lagos / Carliswag Feeds: Wizzzzzkid's Come Closer Goes 'gold Platnium' / Yeba By Kiss Daniel [new Music]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.