Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs (44222 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu a.k.a TBoss, has reacted to an article by ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's spokesperson, Reuben Abati, who body-shamed her for exposing her boobs, while still in the Big Brother Naija house, and also on her 'supposed private jet boyfriends', in his article titled: “Big Brother Naija – Television As Madness”.

Here's what Reuben wrote about her in his article;

"Lesson three: humility pays. At the end of the day, in the last week of the program, the decision by the viewing public was a moral, sentimental one. The biggest star of the program was, I don’t know what you think, Tboss (real name: Tokunbo Idowu), half Nigerian, half-Romanian. She dominated the space with her Jezebelic antics, even got some of the male participants ousted by entrapping and outsmarting them with her wiles.

She projected herself as a s*x object, the ultimate manipulator, the champion Delilah of the Big Brother Africa series. She even made a joke of the entire Big Brother concept by saying she didn’t need the money and if she won, she would spend it in two weeks to pay off debts, and in any case, she had men hitting on her, offering to take her on a ride in their private jets.

She played the role of a female barracuda. Given her looks and talents, she would have been a perfect winner. She would have looked good on the billboards. But she lost because of her arrogance. Attitude is everything: this is the lesson of Tboss’ disgrace and humiliation. When she was sent out of the House as the second runner-up, the viewing center in Ikeja, Lagos, including Kemen whose nemesis she was, danced in joy. “They are taunting me?” she asked Ebuka, the anchor. No, sweetheart, they were making a far more serious statement about you.

Tboss and the other girls kissed and got groped by the boys on live television putting their upbringing to shame. Tboss, who claimed she didn’t need the money even exposed her breasts on live television more than once.

I have seen better breasts Tboss. I am not too sure those private jet owners will be excited by your fluffy, South-looking, slightly bigger than mangoes breasts. If the same men see bigger assets, I mean, those interesting Ojiakor-like ones that look like papayas, pineapples and watermelons, they will not send private jets, they will deploy submarines and fighter jets!"

In TBoss' interview with the Nation, she said;

“I do not feel I’m an arrogant person. I’m sorry he has that opinion of me. I read the comments.

“My people actually were afraid that I would get emotional and sad about it. But I’m not. I was actually quite amused when I read his comments about the ‘mango’ part. It was actually quite comical.”
TBoss also defended her decision to walk around half-clad, revealing that it’s an act she’s become accustomed to. Here's what she said;

“See, the Big Brother house is a place where you showcase yourself. You’re free to be T-Boss. Whoever T-Boss is, you show the world who T-Boss is.

“And in my own life, in my normal day-to-day life, I don’t like to wear clothes when I’m walking around in my house. I like to be free, here (pointing from her waist downwards), covered here (pointing upwards from her waist), what’s the point? Or I’ll just wear one small blouse. The Big Brother house was like my house at a point.

“I was just being myself and walking around without clothes… I didn’t go to the kitchen, you know, because, then, that is like really seeking attention or go out into the garden or to the arena. No, I didn’t do that.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/tboss-finally-reacts-to-reuben-abati.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by IamAirforce1: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Is Tboss really topless in this photo?

I didn't watch this part ..
I really missed.

I was told "the smaller the breast, the deeper the pussy".

How true is this?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by josephine123: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Tboss too Don dey react.. Na wa o

8 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Bash the idiot bosslady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by pyyxxaro: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by RisingUp: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2017
Oboy! She said she don't like 2 wear clothes while in d house, DAT means all her past boyfriends were really Enjoying o & her future husband will be ready like...

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Phreshmann12(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2017
****i just came to book space***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by MxtaMichealz(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
DID EFE PROPOSE TO MARVIS? WATCH VIDEO HERE >>

http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/04/did-efe-propose-to-marvis-video.html
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by MxtaMichealz(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
grin WATCH THE CLEAR VIDEO OF TBOSS SHOWING HER BOOBS IN BBNAIJA >>

http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/03/recap-tboss-bares-her-boobs.html
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Kenneth205(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
TBreast

9 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by dheespectre: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
I go fire op now.. Which one be 'chest'?? Call the damn thing what it is, which is morrafuvking breast!!!!

Breast! Breast! Tboss' BREAST!!!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by adeniyi3971(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
nonsensical!!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by naija209: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
Make una help me oh!!

I need only 5,000 Naira. Let me use it and put food inside my stomach.
At least it will serve me for 14 days. Una fit contribute, no amount is too small.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Omotayor123(f): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
Enough of The BBN thing already.

It's her life. if she likes, Make she waka the Market Uncladgrin cheesy
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Sagacity07: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
And in my own life, in my normal day-to-day life, I don’t like to wear clothes when I’m walking around in my house. I like to be free, here (pointing from her waist downwards), covered here (pointing upwards from her waist)

Abeg ,which house?

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
I like her already.

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by realestniggah: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
enough of this big brother

wetin happen sef..I feel suffocated by this big brother news

every social media network.. big brother everywhere.. make una stop the show Don end..enough!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by DollarAngel(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
WHO CARES

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Nomipmex(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Only
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by adeniyi3971(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
dheespectre:
b
start booking flights not space on Nl

shior

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by DollarAngel(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I really missed.

How true is this?

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Benekruku(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I really missed.

How true is this?

Very true!

Also, The taller, the deeeper.

Thats why you should always avoid tall skinny girls. They re deep. flexible and acrobatic.

Ina nutshell, They re assassins in bed

17 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by LeSammy: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2017
Smh for all of them..... really!!!

Sell your iTunes giftcards at good rates... contact on my signature
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2017
"Her bed is not really Cursed" abi her bed is not Cursed?
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Lescalier: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by yusufyusuf1: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Her breast her problem
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by cbngov01(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Wonderful..!abati must either be seeking for attention or be one of the private jet owners hitting on her.....wait a min!?abati no get private jet!he is just a loosed from the clueless GEJ's govt!...out of service and trying ta keep busy! Abati ur opinions don't count!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by sirusX(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
RisingUp:
Oboy! She said she don't like 2 wear clothes while in d house, DAT means all her past boyfriends were really Enjoying o & her future husband will be ready like...
Lol cheesy

Her future husband be like...we were made for each other as I like bn unclad at home too grin
Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Notice how all this talk draws attention away from the FORTUNE the BBNaija organizers must have raked in (votes, sponsors, etc).

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs by blaqroy: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Like play like play she has become celeb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Exposes More Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) / Wizkid And Noami Campbell Steal The Show At Dolce And Gabbanna Fashion Show!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.