Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

"Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee (865 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by princeemmma(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Five music star music act "limpopo" crooner, kcee has now given an official response on his picture theft saga after fans refused to let him have peace of mind for stealing another fellow's photo and showing it off on his IG page.

The singer had been under heavy criticism for many weeks after he was nabbed for stealing the said photo. but kcee, after remaining silent about the matter has finally broken the silence and defend his action. according to Kcee, he said

"Thank God i did not steal the money. it was only the picture i stole, so i am not a thief".

but in the opinion of the fan stealing is stealing, it does not matter the item that is been stole

Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by eezeribe(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
OK
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by Rapoo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
he should have just meet his brother, collect some quality cash, snap and post, next time he should try and be original
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Another oge okoye and bow wow spotted. If celebs dey form like this, how much more average people?? Why do people like to impress with money? If you have it, you don't have to prove anything to anybody. Broke man mentality...smh
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by Langbasa: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Omo beans and yam sweetness no be here o.
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by Elnino4ladies: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
He just admitted that he stole
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
Thief na thief sad
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by Kobicove(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
It does not matter what you stole, stealing is stealing undecided
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by CplusJason: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Look at how this dumb nigga is defending himself.

And they will also call this short bleaching thief a celebrity?

#spits

1 Like

Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by nuelzy: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
posting someone else's picture ain't my problem...

bt claiming its what u made in a day..

oga you are more than a thief !!!
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by onyekachee(f): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
your own is just petty stealing,thief na thief still oga fake life,he was even trying to act like he made the money
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by integritylady(f): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2017
all these yeyebrities sef
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by crazyABO(m): 3:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Another one grin in dj khalleds voice tongue
Re: "Am Not A Thief! I Only Stole A Picture, Not The Money - Kcee by tygar(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

See Kim Kardashian As She Go Braless For Sheer Tank Top And Her Boobs Dey Show / 5 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Your Favorite Female Artiste Tiwa Savage / Actress Caroline Danjuma Leaks Photo Of Davido And Late Tagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.