Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB (4608 Views)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / ANAMBRA2017: APGA Holding Parallel Congresses, Faction Expells Obiano / ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2017
I am going to comment later. Things are happening.

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by hollah123: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Let me deal with option A first
1 no election
2 constitutional crisis
3 govt house awka vacant. Speaker takes over(party apga) holds for until re-scheduled election hold
4 Cant appoint a sole admin cos its not a war zone as in no breach on security or threat to citizens life and props even if he manages to apply and get it done at national assembly, it will be the type that gej gave in 3 northern states still with apga caretaker intact
5 international community, human rights group, sans/lawyers senate, house of reps etc will cal for dialogue with kanu. And his simple demand will be : set a date for referendum. Kanu will have the advantage
if wishes were horses, beggars will surely ride

3 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by pazienza(m): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Wetin Konsign me whether Osu Jews vote or abstain from voting?

If you don't vote, we will vote on your behalf and install your political structure for you, the same way Russia installed the leaders of Chenchya, Crimea and South Ossetia and CHina installed the political structure of Tibet and America and UK installed that of Afghanistan and Libya.

Guess what not even East Timor will bat an eyelid not to talk of more serious minded and busy nations.

On Monday, I will drive towards Amuwo Odofin to start scouting for houses I will buy for 3 for N1m by October 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, unlike China and Russia, Nigeria is not a super power, she can't manufacture weapons, she is for all intents and purposes, a failed British experiment grin

So I don't know the ganja you smoked that made you to start comparing your disgrace of a country with advanced Nations of China and Russia. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by patval(f): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2017
hmmmmm, hydraulic mofos has found something to masturbate with their ill-informed skull. Same way they predicted that Igbo cannot leave his business and observe sit-at -home which unfortunately proved them wrong.
Nnamdi has zoo remote which he press according to his plan.
Firstly, he said that by the time he finish with buhari,the dullard will run to London and never return.
Secondly,he said that by the time he will reset the zoo to a chaotic mode, they will beg Biafrans to leave and that is happening currently.
Before Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU make a declaration, heaven must have inspired him on what to do so I advice ewedu hydraulic gulpers to save themselves their skull mining analyses

4 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by SuperS1Panther: 12:56am On Jun 25, 2017
pazienza:

Well, unlike China and Russia, Nigeria is not a super power, she can't manufacture weapons, she is for all intents and purposes, a failed British experiment grin

So I don't know the ganja you smoked that made you to start comparing your disgrace of a country with advanced Nations of China and Russia. cheesy

Which super power will Biafrau.d run to for the recognition of their virtual and internet country?

US will always back up UK. Russia and CHina do not have time for rubbish. You are inconsequential to Germany and France. Canada and Australia are strong allies of UK. US will pull the string on ISrael.

Well your usual Tanzania, Gabon and Cote'd Ivoire will recognise. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Eazybay(m): 1:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Okanokan:
We are daring him to call for a boycott so we could test whether igbos will entrust thier future to a man who lacks the basic ingredient and what it takes to be called a leader. The ability to call for a sit at home does not confer one with leadership, any activist and/or psuedo activist working on the emotions of the people can do that.

The way ppl talk. You dared him whether money loving Igbo's would leave their biz. They did, even up North. Sometimes I just wish we can say KANU is bribing diz ppl but face the truth, NOBODY in Nigeria can pull the type of crowd KANU is currently pulling without financial inducement. Now leme shock u, he's doing this with the tribe we all believe love money even over their lives. I just hope he doesn't adopt dis boycott, all he'd have to do is describe those who vote as saboteurs and there you have it.. Used to hate him but now i just respect him. You should do same.

Biafra may never come but movements like dis are the only things dat can change dis hellbound country.

2 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Okanokan(m): 1:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Eazybay:

The way ppl talk. You dared him whether money loving Igbo's would leave their biz. They did, even up North. Sometimes I just wish we can say KANU is bribing diz ppl but face the truth, NOBODY in Nigeria can pull the type of crowd KANU is currently pulling without financial inducement. Now leme shock u, he's doing this with the tribe we all believe love money even over their lives. I just hope he doesn't adopt dis boycott, all he'd have to do is describe those who vote as saboteurs and there you have it.. Used to hate him but now i just respect him. You should do same.

Biafra may never come but movements like dis are the only things dat can change dis hellbound country.

Every DRUG have an EXPIRY date, Kanu is an opium that will wear out. We believe in a RESTRUCTURED ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by cumbak60: 1:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Nonaira1:
I have to agree with the OP on this. I'm a huge IPOB supporter but I disagree with Nnamdi on the election boycott. He should replace SE leaders, not give them space to rig themselves in.
Nnamdi please think this through.
Stop supporting Nnamdi Kanu. He is not worth your support. I have a lot of respect for you. Nnamdi Kanu have something sinister up his sleeve. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Eazybay(m): 1:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Okanokan:

Every DRUG have an EXPIRY date, Kanu is an opium that will wear out. We believe in a RESTRUCTURED ONE NIGERIA!

Who's we Nigeria is yet to have a goal or a method to achieve it.. So get up and fight for what u believe in, let KANU fight for his.

2 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by chuksanambra: 4:18am On Jun 25, 2017
pazienza:

What of Saudi that blocked Qatar, is it a world power? The fact that it's a regional
power is enough.

The truth is that a boycott of elections in Anambra won't be funny as a lot of sentiments would be introduced. I won't be surprised if the ipob members from Anambra start insinuating that Kanu wants to kill Apga that an Anambra man founded.

2 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by chuksanambra: 4:21am On Jun 25, 2017
patval:
hmmmmm, hydraulic mofos has found something to masturbate with their ill-informed skull. Same way they predicted that Igbo cannot leave his business and observe sit-at -home which unfortunately proved them wrong.
Nnamdi has zoo remote which he press according to his plan.
Firstly, he said that by the time he finish with buhari,the dullard will run to London and never return.
Secondly,he said that by the time he will reset the zoo to a chaotic mode, they will beg Biafrans to leave and that is happening currently.
Before Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU make a declaration, heaven must have inspired him on what to do so I advice ewedu hydraulic gulpers to save themselves their skull mining analyses

Forget all this long tory. When are you packing your load inside sardine tin and moving your olosho biz to the East?

4 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 25, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Well your usual Tanzania, Gabon and Cote'd Ivoire will recognise. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where feeding Gabon and Cote'd Ivoire wink

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Agumbankembu: 4:55am On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:

Stop supporting Nnamdi Kanu. He is not worth your support. I have a lot of respect for you. Nnamdi Kanu have something sinister up his sleeve. I rest my case.

Funny, you can't counter his narrative, can you?

2 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by inkzpatty(m): 5:23am On Jun 25, 2017
StOla:
I believe it will lead to the declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group that it is.

Even Osita Chidoka who was former Corps Marshal of FRSC and former Aviation Minister, has already been hobnobbing between different political parties to secure a ticket for the Anambra governorship election. He was the same man who drove the thug Director from prison after he fulfilled his bail requirements. So rather than advocate for Biafra, he is actively campaigning to contest the same elections that some terrorists want to prevent.

Nnamdi Kanu has no authority to demand for anything, declare any status or prevent any election, even if just a ward election, from holding without him constituting a nuisance to the peace and democratic stability of the SE and nation at large. He would only make himself become fair game for a wholesome visit of state terror.

Since the miscreant started his delusional campaign without any authority, the people with authority in the SE states or at the National Assembly have not declared any intention to pursue the demands of this miscreant.

Is it the duty of the SS or SW or NW or NC politicians to advocate for the secession of Biafra? Where are the SE politicians protesting or advocating for Biafra? There is none.

Even the ultimatum given by the Northern youths has met with a lot of resistance from the Igbos who are resident there, and who have said they have no business with Kanu who is only a kid that knows no experience of war or strife. They have disowned Biafra and left Kanu to carry his cross alone. Those who hail him now would be the ones to eventually nail him to the cross.
i feel ur pain.paracetamol is on the table u must tak the whole card .

3 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by inkzpatty(m): 5:42am On Jun 25, 2017
adadike281:
KANU will have to declare ' no election' in Abia first. APGA is d brain child of Dim Odumegbu Ojuku so KANU should think twice before uttering rubbish . Igbos in d north have already rejected him and many more will soon hate him. I am pro Biafra but I never liked KANU one bit.
bt nobdy knws dat u exit. so u neva add an atom to ipob
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by inkzpatty(m): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Okanokan:
We are daring him to call for a boycott so we could test whether igbos will entrust thier future to a man who lacks the basic ingredient and what it takes to be called a leader. The ability to call for a sit at home does not confer one with leadership, any activist and/or psuedo activist working on the emotions of the people can do that.
the ability to cal 4 sit at home does nt confer one leadership.wetin leadershp mean 4 ur villiage,ur family an wr u they skul.u ar here to write wot u dnt knw jst to impres.oga edit dz tin

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by naaija: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44, bring more people to this discussion. Nnamdi KANU PA fit seeam advice am
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by bantudra: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2017
make una no vote...if 10 hausas living in anambra vote a hausa candidate then shame on you...

keep listening to that halfcast from london....na una palava not nigeria....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2017
kingzizzy:
It is what it is. There is no going on Biafra. We want to get out of the zoological Republic of Lord Lugard. I support election boycott in Anambra

Well if you are waiting for the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria you are waiting for a non event. If you truly want Biafra prepare and Win an Independence War. Any other method would be frustrated and won't see the light of day. If and whenever Biafra prevails in the War, they would have earned the right to have their own country. Any other thing is just wasting time. The federal Government would never yield to these terrorists disturbing the peace. Sooner or later they would have to put up or shut up.
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by emperorchedda(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2017
adadike281:
dumb! try again.
Hi are you the person on your profile picture?
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by pazienza(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Which super power will Biafrau.d run to for the recognition of their virtual and internet country?

US will always back up UK. Russia and CHina do not have time for rubbish. You are inconsequential to Germany and France. Canada and Australia are strong allies of UK. US will pull the string on ISrael.

Good a thing you have accepted the uselessness of your failed country. grin
Imagine joker comparing a failed weak colonial entity with Russia and China grin

Even Russia lost the Soviet countries and China can't seem to get Taiwan and Hong Kong under her control.

So you are depending on your British masters to help you preserve their slave camp? grin

Shameless lots. Time eventually catches up with everything. grin

3 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by adadike281(f): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2017
inkzpatty:
bt nobdy knws dat u exit. so u neva add an atom to ipob
As if u are alive. all I see is a dead person talking. and for your information, its exist not exit.
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by adadike281(f): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2017
emperorchedda:
Hi are you the person on your profile picture?
yes. will reply u tomorrow pls

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by adadike281(f): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2017
KratosCorp:
The same old geberish.

Are you aware there were folks who claimed to be pro-igbo during the civil war but yet disliked Ojukwu? Those folks were the confused elements whose unstable minds helped to thwart the new nation.

You cannot truly be pro-Biafra today and actively say you dislike kanu, just like you cannot claim to be pro-Christianity and say you hate Paul. Doing so, only shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Finally, trying to differentiate "Anambra from Abia", reminds me of those Jewish mockers who made fun of Jesus by asking "can any good thing come out of Nazareth?".

Am one of d pro Igbo on this forum. Am in Anambra and Obiano really tried. will it be better if an APC member is declared winner or a state of emergency in Anambra? yes, KANU will have to teach us how it is done from his own state.
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by adadike281(f): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2017
chuksanambra:

What of Saudi that blocked Qatar, is it a world power? The fact that it's a regional
power is enough.

The truth is that a boycott of elections in Anambra won't be funny as a lot of sentiments would be introduced. I won't be surprised if the ipob members from Anambra start insinuating that Kanu wants to kill Apga that an Anambra man founded.
don't mind them, its already happening. u will see how it will fail woefully.
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by kingzizzy: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2017
dyydxx:

Well if you are waiting for the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria you are waiting for a non event. If you truly want Biafra prepare and Win an Independence War. Any other method would be frustrated and won't see the light of day. If and whenever Biafra prevails in the War, they would have earned the right to have their own country. Any other thing is just wasting time. The federal Government would never yield to these terrorists disturbing the peace. Sooner or later they would have to put up or shut up.

Let me tell you something which you may not know. No country ever survives two civil wars. Should there be a second Biafran war, regardless who wins or loses, it will be the end of Nigeria. Unlike Nigeria that thinks that war is the answer to everything, IPOB has chosen to explore peaceful alternatives to achieving Biafra such as election boycott.

Ultimately, there is a limit to how long anyone can be held against their will before they fight for their freedom
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Ogalanyachieze: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
hollah123:
superior arguements are welcomed pls apply within
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Ogalanyachieze: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
adadike281:
Am one of d pro Igbo on this forum. Am in Anambra and Obiano really tried. will it be better if an APC member is declared winner or a state of emergency in Anambra? yes, KANU will have to teach us how it is done from his own state.
state of emergency over what is there war in anambra state? Whats a when you do not vote
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
kingzizzy:

Let me tell you something which you may not know. No country ever survives two civil wars. Should there be a second Biafran war, regardless who wins or loses, it will be the end of Nigeria. Unlike Nigeria that thinks that war is the answer to everything, IPOB has chosen to explore peaceful alternatives to achieving Biafra such as election boycott.

Ultimately, there is a limit to how long anyone can be held against their will before they fight for their freedom

Well tell that to England. They have fought 3 civil wars in their history, I think the Chinese have fought 3 too. Ivory Coast has fought 2....so let's wait and see how it all plays out. Good luck getting Biafra by Election Boycott. We will talk again after the boycott if it has produced Biafra. Freedom never comes easy, you guys aren't ready yet. When you are ready, we would be waiting on the other side.
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Ogalanyachieze: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
hollah123:
apt
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by kingzizzy: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
dyydxx:

Well tell that to England. They have fought 3 civil wars in their history, I think the Chinese have fought 3 too. Ivory Coast has fought 2....so let's wait and see how it all plays out. Good luck getting Biafra by Election Boycott. We will talk again after the boycott if it has produced Biafra. Freedom never comes easy, you guys aren't ready yet. When you are ready, we would be waiting on the other side.

England has fought 3 civil wars? Give us examples. China officialkt became a Republic in 1949, which war have they fought since then? You dobt know what you are talking about.

Nobody said that just election boycott will bring Biafra but it is a good start
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
kingzizzy:

England has fought 3 civil wars? Give us examples. China officialkt became a Republic in 1949, which war have they fought since then? You dobt know what you are talking about.

Nobody said that just election boycott will bring Biafra but it is a good start

Why don't you just google the English Civil Wars or the Chinese Civil wars. Or better still google Civil wars and read the Wikipedia entries with the adjunct sources.

In any case I'm still waiting for you to mention who this International community is that will supervise a so called referendum on the break up of Nigeria and which Imaginary International allies support separatist movements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting / Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) / Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Adjourns For Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.