Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip (59400 Views)

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Lamexx(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

What's the essence of stealing?

Good question
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by whizzyleejr(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2017
What's wrong with nigerian ladies self, they are the one stealing, fighting and undressing each other publicly...doh
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Blakjewelry(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2017
0ntruth:

No maybe you're one of those to be strip for stealing .
Remind me which village are you from
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by clerkent(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Blakjewelry:
what is the essence of stripping her
so that if she see what does not belong to her she go pick race
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by olisa4(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2017
grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by 0ntruth: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Remind me which village are you from

Steal first
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2017
NCAN Diaspora unit reporting for duty
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Shroud: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2017
bumi10:
Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Remove Her Pants - Video

This is quiet embarrassing. A Facebook user with username @ Queengirl Nadia Francis, has taken to the social media platform to shared some shocking videos which show the embarrassing moments a young Nigerian girl who was caught stealing in a jewelry shop in Malysia and were forced to UnCloth to reveal the stolen items.

Queen captioned the post;

“Hahahahahaha…make una see slay queen when go thief jewelry for shop for Malaysia. Later them go come dey do slay queen, pepper them gang for facebook. Lol..thief.”

Watch the video below:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/nigerian-lady-caught-stealing-at.html

Slayqueen ? Every female in social media is now a Slayqueen even those with saggy, rumbled tommies?
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by EAZY2422(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2017
NCAN CEO reporting from north central.no name available so, we wait for the next post
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
0ntruth:

Steal first
all your post is about insulting people's comments, get a life assh0le.

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
0ntruth:
Sense fall on you
Stop attacking people's comment idi0t. Every single one of your comments, you attack people.

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
0ntruth:

No maybe you're one of those to be strip for stealing .
Stop being rude to people assh0le. All your comments are full of rude remarks.

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by iyb(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
We don't need any name to know the girl is from southern Nigeria. Southerners are just too into criminal acts whether Afonja or Ugandans all of them are criminally inclined
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by newslifeop: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
O
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Blakjewelry(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
0ntruth:

Steal first
No need replying the likes of you, I bet you are worst of in person
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by dvmofficiel(f): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
The matter pass our power.

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Blakjewelry(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

What's the essence of stealing?
Not that I support stealing but since you are trying to prove to be a saint, swear say make motor jam you die if the haven't taken anything that doesn't belong to you in your life. I believe in justice through the right channel. Besides my comment was based on the topic of thread
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by maklelemakukula(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
banmee:

Where in the picture do you see her being stripped? We are not talking about Nigeria here you know. Normal people/countries handle things normally. Abnormal countries like Nigeria do things asss backwards.
its as tho u can write but cannot read
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by okrote4real: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why would this ladies continue to embarass us like this? This is just crazily paining.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by jman77(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
ngwababe:

Even that thing wey dem dey use clean ear, wetin be the name sef
cotton bud!...abeg shift small inside that caton, e tire me too
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Sonoyom(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
NCAN Keffi Zone . .

. . mtcheeeww
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by begwong: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Blakjewelry:
what is the essence of stripping her
To search for stolen gold chains in her puccy
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by ngwababe(f): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
jman77:
cotton bud!...abeg shift small inside that caton, e tire me too

Abeg enter, i don shift. Chaiiiii!
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by aniyphil: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
I only have one problem with this post . . .there is no where in this story that the name of the lady was given . . .no where in the video where her passport was displayed . . .who then verified her identity? It baffles me how people are quick to pick up any story online and cede it to Nigeria provided the culprit is dark skinned . . .I just tire ! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by banmee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:

its as tho u can write but cannot read

You mumu die. Did you even watch the video? They searched her to make sure she did not have anymore jewelry on her. Compare that to the Nigeria search. The suspect will stripped naked, dragged through the streets, and finally burnt alive. You guys are too dumb for words. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by brojoshua: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Of course sin brings shame and disgrace and even death and everlasting destruction. So let other sinners believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world and God will save their souls and let those who believe among them repent from their sins and forsake them, before their own day of shame and disgrace and even death and everlasting destruction comes
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by jman77(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
ngwababe:

Abeg enter, i don shift. Chaiiiii!
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by mechanics(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
HsLBroker:
This one weak man oh
hahahaha, it serves her right.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by Dwhyte(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
I weak
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by maklelemakukula(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
banmee:

You mumu die. Did you even watch the video? They searched her to make sure she did not have anymore jewelry on her. Compare that to the Nigeria search. The suspect will stripped naked, dragged through the streets, and finally burnt alive. You guys are too dumb for words. Lol.
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.