Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties (70634 Views)

Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Celebrityblog: 12:52pm On May 11, 2019
A South African lady thief has been embarrassed and humiliated online in a trending video.

The slay mama was caught and made to remove all she stole and wore, down to her panties.

She stole so many clothes and wore all of them. She was made to remove them one by one down to her underwear by the ladies who caught her red-handed.

However, some that reacted condemned the ladies for capturing the whole humiliation on camera as the lady tried to cover her privates with hands.

Some blamed the slay Mama for bringing shame to herself and family.

See the reactions and watch the video here after the cut.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/south-african-lady-who-stole-many.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Celebrityblog: 12:52pm On May 11, 2019
See more reactions

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Celebrityblog: 12:52pm On May 11, 2019
Reactions

Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 11, 2019
What is that she stole?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by daddytime(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2019
Where is the red handed...all I see is a black lady wearing a yellow top and whatever..
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by sonofspada(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2019
Have she finished making call?
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Celebrityblog: 1:56pm On May 11, 2019
daddytime:
Where is the red handed...all I see is a black lady wearing a yellow top and whatever..

See all she stole above
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Kponimatikz(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2019
Men.....it's really funny
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 11, 2019
Oya See aunty, Aunty.. Aunty wey mumu, Aunty...
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 11, 2019
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by SoftP(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2019
She is lucky it wasn't here in 9ja, dem for burn her alive.

How many ladies this days dey keep their private parts privately

She nor even get better yansh self ....Metcheeew

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by geolabious(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2019
Twitter Again....
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by paddyofboss(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2019
Just say u want to see pant
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Ekakamba: 5:07pm On May 11, 2019
Official Tweeter stories dumping ground. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Opinedecandid(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2019
Competitive living is the cause.
Ladies, stop dressing, appearing and living to impress.

As a matter of fact, we men do not pay any serious tributes to a flashy-looking woman.
Your stock is more important to us than your looks.
Mtch.

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Queenboy123(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2019
What then concerns us?

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Bossgirl733: 5:10pm On May 11, 2019
Why stripping her naked after caught undecided undecided undecided

See my Signature shocked shocked
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Deathisfree: 5:16pm On May 11, 2019
BUHARI O
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by selemo: 5:19pm On May 11, 2019
Bossgirl733:
Why stripping her naked after caught undecided undecided undecided

I wonder black people must tell the world that they are black monkeys..
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Foodforthought: 5:21pm On May 11, 2019
Honestly sometimes I'm appalled by the gender bias against men, even by useless men. Oh, so now they shouldn't have stripped her, abi? It was unnecessary abi? Women shouldn't strip fellow women. So who strips the male thief?
Who strips the victims of Xenophobia and posts it online? I swear, sometimes men are stupid.
I don't support dehumanization though.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Bossgirl733: 5:23pm On May 11, 2019
selemo:
I wonder black people must tell the world that they are black monkeys..

I tired ooo

See my Signature grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by ijaya1: 5:25pm On May 11, 2019
ajumosewani:
Is it by force to be a slay queen?
I wonder o

Hello, I am currently screaming
hard for new friends, I want people that
are fun, connected, going out type of guys, anywhere around Lagos preferably Ikorodu town.
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Juell(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2019
Why call her a slay mama?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by ipobarethieves: 5:29pm On May 11, 2019
sad
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Fourwinds: 5:48pm On May 11, 2019
I hope they are satisfied to see her pant is red
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by JustCare: 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
She looks homeless, lol
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by AreaFada2: 6:01pm On May 11, 2019
So in Africa anytime anybody committs a crime and get caught, people start yearning for a strip show like Lalastic yearns for the biggest, longest Burmese python. grin cheesy

Pervets many for the continent o.

People just dey form religiosity and holy holy for nothing.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Mauricezy: 6:28pm On May 11, 2019
[
Re: South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties by Beauttyrayo: 6:37pm On May 11, 2019
Check my profile for quick cash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch / Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.