Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) (48424 Views)

Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by marooh: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
grin grin grin
I talk am say this Evan matter go soon enter govt...
Governors and minister are now having running stomach grin

Comrade EVANS please help me kidnap this nairaland Error 502 kiss cry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Pray(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Most Nigerian soldiers only get paid cos they wear uniform. Them no get work than beating civilians, smuggling rice and add urs.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by UncleDeeee(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
What a WAWU!
[/i]Anything wey dey sweet dey bitter[i]
Crime doesn't pay!
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by murmee: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
This is just a tip of the iceberg. When the news of his arrest broke,.I said that there is no way Evans could have done the kidnapping successfully for such a long time without having members of all the arms of the Security agents as accomplices. The Police, DSS, SARS and the Army were among his gang. They gave him per second information and also give him adequate protection.

What keeps bothering me is how he could communicate with the family of his Victims, using the GSM and not being detected. Something is seriously wrong with the so-called Sim registration. I won't be surprised if criminality and corruption has infiltrated the NCC and the GSM networks!

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by AleeDee(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yeast dem gang

D irony is dis ppl develop everywhr like d way yeast dey fat

Hmmm. Make I no tlk mch sha

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by lathrowinger: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Biafuro with crime, Na only God fit help nna... just imagine say arewa later succeded sending nna out. Juz wondering what will be happening in biafra island. Criminal go dey like 95%... chai lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by biGwal(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmmmmm; this is just the genesis

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by andy511(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by oweman: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=subtlemee post=57814862]If this is true then we are in trouble as we don't have any force to trust again

65% of the robberies in Nigeria has military connection especially those from the navy there are so many armed robbers amongst them .

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 25, 2017
ubongoton:
He who bears much chukwu much crime is expected.
I know that english grammer above is not or correct,but dont argue me or Evans fall on you
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by yemzzy22(m): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2017
pls open personnel blog for evans new for only him
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 25, 2017
Na dem dem

NCAN Lekki branch on duty

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by purplekayc(m): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2017
Am.getting sick if this Evans stories undecided
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Gh0stFreak: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2017
safiaapussy:

Do you now see that these people are criminals,

WARNING::

If you're an afonja, don't have mixed kids with these guys if you don't want to born evans, If you want to tap sweet iPod pussy, tap it but always use a condom, we don't want criminally minded cone headed people roaming about our south west or they would be stabbing people with their pointy heads, iPod brain no good o angry

Yorubaboon, keep masturbating over recycled Evans news while ritualists have a field day reducing the population of the South West.
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:40am On Jun 25, 2017
when Anini was arrested he mentioned a police inspector as a member of his gang, and now Evans has mentioned this soldiers, this goes to show that the empire of criminality in Nigeria can not function effectively without the support of members of the arm forces.
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by edupedia: 12:40am On Jun 25, 2017
1stCitizen:
Who lies the most in Nigeria?

Definitely bloggers

... IPOB self-deceit like yours is the worst in Nigeria....u see blue and say its looking like bluesh white!...keep deceiving yourself dia...yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Gh0stFreak: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Smyblueboy(m): 12:51am On Jun 25, 2017
6.5m this is not an easy stat.... sounds impressive.... #catch em all
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Wolexpoly: 12:52am On Jun 25, 2017
I use to think Police is the only enemy masses have but seeing a soldier in dis mess now makes me conclude there is absolutely no security anywia in this country.......Police sells arms to armed robbers and hired killers.....same police will not show up during d robbery but after robber are done and long gone......same police who kill innocent cibiliand on high
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Wolexpoly: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2017
I use to think Police is the only enemy masses have but seeing a soldier in dis mess now makes me conclude there is absolutely no security anywia in this country.......Police sells arms to armed robbers and hired killers.....same police will not show up during d robbery but after robber are done and long gone......same police who kill innocent civilians on high ways and bush roads becos the see money or valueables in the cars..... Police who killed a man who came in from abroad who went to seek abode dare in the midnight becos he he came in from overs very late and decided to stay in where he tot was "the safest place" just becos he had a briefcase with few british pounds in it, he was killed in the police station and buried.......Many innocent souls gine in the hands of Nigerian police......NOW SOLDIERS ARE NOW JOINING THE CRIME LIST......am beginning yo believe sahara reporters on their claims over buratai and the attrocities commited both in the east(killing biafrans) and north killing their very own.......Nigeria is now a dongeon of wicked cabals....No one is safe.......Imagine going to report a case at d baracks and you became a victim......it has happened to me once.......May wen not be victims of circumstance to these men who are suppose to enforce the law but are enforcing crime. I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY...MAY GOD SAVE US ALL IN OUR GOING OUT AND COMMING IN.
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 1:09am On Jun 25, 2017
safiaapussy:
[
Do you now see that these people are criminals,

WARNING::

If you're an afonja, don't have mixed kids with these guys if you don't want to born evans, If you want to tap sweet iPod pussy, tap it but always use a condom, we don't want criminally minded cone headed people roaming about our south west or they would be stabbing people with their pointy heads, iPod brain no good o angry

Boy oh boy ... even white racists have not said anything as harsh as that shocked
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by skywalker001(m): 1:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Police wey him de intimidate, Na Dem still come arrest am. Flex muscle make I see.
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Crimes run in their veins! When you have a culture that worships money,what won't you do to have it ? An average Igbo man is a criminal. These people should be given their biafra already as nothing good can ever come out of their land. Bunch of arrogant Criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by akilo1: 3:03am On Jun 25, 2017
just want to hear his name.....chukwunonso...na them

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:25am On Jun 25, 2017
Is this one still caused by unemployment?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Too bad of him. He will surely dance to the music by force.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Dicelson(m): 3:42am On Jun 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by seunfape(m): 4:28am On Jun 25, 2017
You have not only lost your job but you may as well, end up loosing your life along the line

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by calberian: 4:53am On Jun 25, 2017
excanny:
Can police arrest a soldier? Na lie joor.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:56am On Jun 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by MARKone(m): 4:56am On Jun 25, 2017
AleeDee:
Yeast dem gang

D irony is dis ppl develop everywhr like d way yeast dey fat

Hmmm. Make I no tlk mch sha

I had to check ur DP. Lol don't you think that you are rather too old for this yeast, Afonja and Ipob thing, l believe u are. By the way how Is the wife and kid smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings / Notorious Robber Found Dead In Liberia In Pool Of Blood With His Hands Tied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.