Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) (48425 Views)

Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by excanny: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
calberian:

So, why are you reasoning like Davido's retarded nephew?
Anyways, I greet you sir.
So why are you reasoning like Wizkids little niece?
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by calberian: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
excanny:

So why are you reasoning like Wizkids little niece?

Mr. Old Man look, getting old is inevitable but getting wise is optional. Just try to act your age abeg.

Tired of this childishness.
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by excanny: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
calberian:

Mr. Old Man look, getting old is inevitable but getting wise is optional. Just try to act your age abeg.

Tired of this childishness.

You really should be off Nairaland and start preparing for your UTME.
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by calberian: 6:26am On Jun 27, 2017
excanny:

You really should be off Nairaland and start preparing for your UTME.

If you think I should be preparing for UME and you're ten years older than I am, I am not just older than you are.

I mean, if your folks see me spanking you, they'd prolly come and hold your legs mouth cos you'd still be spewing trash.
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by excanny: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2017
calberian:

If you think I should be preparing for UME and you're ten years older than I am, I am not just older than you are.

I mean, if your folks see me spanking you, they'd prolly come and hold your legs mouth cos you'd still be spewing trash.

you failed the last one, you will be hawking okra if it repeats itself
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by calberian: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2017
excanny:

you failed the last one, you will be hawking okra if it repeats itself

Initially, I was being careful because I was uncertain about your mental capacity and assumed that your thoughtless post was just an occasional faux pas.

Now, with every post/comment you've managed to clear my doubts the more.

My assumptions were wrong.

Please, pardon me for ever quoting/replying you.

I admit my wrong. I agree that I am a prospective ume candidate and you're 10yrs older than I am.
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by excanny: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2017
calberian:

Initially, I was being careful because I was uncertain about your mental capacity and assumed that your thoughtless post was just an occasional faux pas.

Now, with every post/comment you've managed to clear my doubts the more.

My assumptions were wrong.

Please, pardon me for ever quoting/replying you.

I admit my wrong. I agree that I am a prospective ume candidate and you're 10yrs older than I am.

prepare for your UME, I repeat.
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by calberian: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
excanny:

prepare for your UME, I repeat.

They way this seems, it's clear you must have done a lot of repeating in school.

I'll try to accede to your request.
Re: Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) by excanny: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2017
calberian:

They way this seems, it's clear you must have done a lot of repeating in school.

I'll try to accede to your request.

That would be better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings / Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.