Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk (53972 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by nams77: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2023
pocohantas:

Good morning, Sir. Thanks for adding the bolded. I am sorry I cannot communicate with a man outside this forum. We can talk here. Thank you.
Ok.

Need insight on remote jobs
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by kayperry: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
pocohantas:

Good morning, Sir. Thanks for adding the bolded. I am sorry I cannot communicate with a man outside this forum. We can talk here. Thank you.

the way some people go take elephant walk into 🔥🔥🔥

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by pocohantas(f): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
nams77:

Ok.

Need insight on remote jobs

Oh, I understand. A lot has been said on it so far by me and other remote workers. I doubt I have anything different to say offline.

https://www.nairaland.com/7265929/9-months-experience-non-tech-remote

You can read up and ask questions. There is a community to answer.

Regards

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by nams77: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
pocohantas:

Oh, I understand. A lot has been said on it so far by me and other remote workers. I doubt I have anything different to say offline.

Regards
Thank you my sister. I appreciate your contribution. I wanted us to talk outside here because there are personal things I would have wanted to share with you. It's alright though. Thank you so much.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by NoToPile: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2023
I remember this thread

Mr 3 spoons of milk, they bashed the OP ehn.

Food was not even this expensive then.

Let the OP try it now that someone opened thread for bag of milk of 89k

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Kobicove(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
NoToPile:
I remember this thread

Mr 3 spoons of milk, they bashed the OP ehn.

Food was not even this expensive then.

Let the OP try it now that someone opened thread for bag of milk of 89k

Don't mind the yeye idiot grin
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by polariss(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Regards
helpful link, ma'am.
By the way,your cousin appears to be in my school.4 points don't come easy for sure.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by nams77: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Regards
Thank you so much. I appreciate. What are your thoughts on getting job as a Salesforce administrator,?
Had a chat with someone here and he said it's difficult to get that kind of job as a Nigerian.
In your opinion, Is it difficult getting remote job as a Nigerian? I'd there really any biase,?
Which area will you recommend a non-techie to pursue.

Thank you for your understanding
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Daraflame(f): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Regards

@pocohantas I’ll keep being grateful to you in as much as I had known about Upwork and tried different things you were the motivation to know that it wasn’t futile and within few weeks after reading your thread I got a job of which I marked one year anniversary last month. It’s not where I want to be but I’m building skills to apply for other jobs.

I revere you, I’m a fan, an admirer and everything good in between grin.
I’ve been craving for an opportunity to be your understudy because your drive and personality from your diary alone is beyond words and then I saw your post for an assistant sadly you don’t want any nlanders (I wouldn’t qualify myself as one lols, I literally only come here because of you) which is understandable.

Still I’ll be grateful for an opportunity to speak with you and assist even as a secondary support. You’ve been impactful in more ways than one and it’ll come full circle if I’m granted this opportunity. Thanks for all you do!☺️

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by sisisioge: 12:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Daraflame:

@pocohantas I’ll keep being grateful to you in as much as I had known about Upwork and tried different things you were the motivation to know that it wasn’t futile and within few weeks after reading your thread I got a job of which I marked one year anniversary last month. It’s not where I want to be but I’m building skills to apply for other jobs.

I revere you, I’m a fan, an admirer and everything good in between grin.
I’ve been craving for an opportunity to be your understudy because your drive and personality from your diary alone is beyond words and then I saw your post for an assistant sadly you don’t want any nlanders (I wouldn’t qualify myself as one lols, I literally only come here because of you) which is understandable.

Still I’ll be grateful for an opportunity to speak with you and assist even as a secondary support. You’ve been impactful in more ways than one and it’ll come full circle if I’m granted this opportunity. Thanks for all you do!☺️

Chai, I dulled myself sha. I had refused to put eye in that upworks.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by pocohantas(f): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Daraflame:

I revere you, I’m a fan, an admirer and everything good in between grin. I’ve been craving for an opportunity to be your understudy because your drive and personality from your diary alone is beyond words and then I saw your post for an assistant sadly you don’t want any nlanders (I wouldn’t qualify myself as one lols, I literally only come here because of you) which is understandable.

Thanks for this message, you have made my week. I thank you too for just starting as it is exhausting having to answer the same questions and getting mentorship requests every Eke Market Day when I created a full thread on my experience. I don't think remote work is rocket science, but you have to start first.

Lol @ everything good in between. I appreciate the offer, but I'll still have to decline. I hope you do understand. Have a lovely week.

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Daraflame(f): 2:35am On Oct 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Thanks for this message, you have made my week. I thank you too for just starting as it is exhausting having to answer the same questions and getting mentorship requests every Eke Market Day when I created a full thread on my experience. I don't think remote work is rocket science, but you have to start first.

Lol @ everything good in between. I appreciate the offer, but I'll still have to decline. I hope you do understand. Have a lovely week.
Yes, I'll still keep my fingers crossed in hopes of the future. Lols, I can imagine the mental drain having to answer a lot of people either for the remote work or your need for an assistant so I really appreciate your reply. Doesn't mean I won't bug you every once in a while grin that's my smile of mischief.

P.S Pocahontas is one of my all-time fave animation in love with the theme song too. Thanks for all you do, have a stress free and productive week.

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Daraflame(f): 2:37am On Oct 09, 2023
sisisioge:

Chai, I dulled myself sha. I had refused to put eye in that upworks.
It's never too late
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by sisisioge: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Daraflame:

It's never too late

I know, right? But my hands are full at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially