Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk (53901 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Bahddo(m): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Ordinary milk? No wonder they are kicking you out. Lazy ass adult with a nasty attitude, who doesn't earn a dime and instead of hustling, sits back and enjoys being fed.

You aren't even looking for a job, you are looking for someone else who would take you in and start feeding you undecided

14 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by banmee(m): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

The problem started when the wife start complaining that am wasteful. i have never remained food they give me. from then they reduced quantity of food they give me and i dont complain.

Now just this morning am making tea and take 3 spoons of milk in her presence and all hell break loose. she starts shouting and call her husband that even them dont take more than 2 spoons. the man called me later and said it is time for us to part ways.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go. sad

Who told you it is because of milk. Guy, you have overstayed your welcome. Plus, you are not contributing anything to the household. You are making it sound like they are the bad guys. This kind of thinking only happens in countries like Nigeria. No one would even listen to you in the U.S or Europe.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by aribisala0(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2017
StevensJojo:

What is with the servile beggarly attitude?Mtchew.I hate it when i see men who can't hustle.
Look at the way you are even talking.You cant even ask for a job.You cant list things you can do in exchange for money, you just want someone to take you in.You are even an ingrate complaining about food and milk.If you want to rise above you need think of the value you can add to society and provide it.The world will beat a part to. Your door.And don't be too proud to do anything.
Here is coming from someone who has been broke, hungru and trekked unholy distances before.And im a woman so please-as they say-be a man
Every body cannot hustle we are not created equally that is the unfortunate reality of life some are weak and some are strong. Some are intelligent and some are stupid. Some people fine while others wowo.There are many things in this life that we cannot changeThat is reality. Do you think stupid people woke up one day and joined the queue of stupidity. The other reality in Nigeria is that being rich is not always about how much you hustle. Next time you feel irritated by someone who does not match your high standards remember that you are not perfect also remember that life is very very short.
Always have a sense of humour. And don't take life that seriously .
@ OP welcome to the school of life ,we live and hopefully we learn

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by papazboi1(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Are u a man or woman
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by JhimmyThall(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2017
jieta:
fear women
... she hit the nail on the head. Seems the guy is comfortable at other's fending for him rather than being a man and take responsibilities. Rather than going to learn how to fish so he can be his own boss, he's comfortable collecting fishes from the fisherman. Now that he's being chased out of the boat, rather than still learn how to fish, he is still looking for another fisherman with a boat to attach himself to in this tumultuous sea of life where everyone gat fight his battles alone. Why be an albatross to another man??..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by ola4laef: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=stressedout post=57814483]Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

The problem started when the wife start complaining that am wasteful. i have never remained food they give me. from then they reduced quantity of food they give me and i dont complain.

Now just this morning am making tea and take 3 spoons of milk in her presence and all hell break loose. she starts shouting and call her husband that even them dont take more than 2 spoons. the man called me later and said it is time for us to part ways.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go.

since you have no where to go, kindly stopped eating and drinking in that house. and make sure u leave in the morning and return only at night while still hustling to get the cash to move in to your apartment.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Some womens and their wahala cha.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Some women and their wahala cha.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by tonididdy(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2017
Ishilove:
3 spoons I bet you even heaped the spoon.

But before you pack to Calabar do you have a plan? Or do you intend going there to leech off another person?

oh lawd, what would i do without NL comments.

baba......see reply

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Philinho(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2017
If d milk is "ordinary" in this Buhari regime ,then just park .Ur friend is reacting base on economic situation on ground. and u might have taken some wrong moves b4 which made him to react as a result of accumulated aggression. Just keep his laws

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Sultty(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go. sad
U caused it upon urself, my guy code no. 1-- don't feel too welcomed in ur friends house especially with a wife around,the guy will be uncomfortable and his wife will as usual be unsecured and proud (typical) tongue so best is luck on ur next accommodation

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by adetayo234: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:

You are a very unreasonable person. How can you in your right senses be squating with a married man and his family? If Lagos isn't OK for you, why not return to the village?

And you even have the audacity to be making tea. What nonsense! What happened to ordinary water? A homeless person wanting to live a life of luxury, putting three spoons of milk in tea as if they collected money from you to buy the tea. In fact you are very unreasonable. You deserve to be thrown out indeed.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Leave that house.... and if you are going to squat with someone, only go there to sleep at night and leave in the morning to avoid friction... if they ask you if you have eaten say you have eaten.... once someone is feeding and housing a grown man, they lose respect... leave it at sleeping accomodation next time.

13 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Sleyanya1(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Typically a Nigerian trait, we feel we are experts when it comes to real life issues, especially when we're giving our opinions on a social media platform.

How strong is your threshold really?
Most of us are graced to be where we are today ( not necessarily by our hustles). There are people who die in a simple hustling attempt due to pressures of life.

Because you survived it, you be 'just judge', thinking erroneously that everyone must be emotionally, physically, intellectually as sound as you?

Where's is human part of our thinking, where is compassion that should come before the opinions.

Yes, the advice given to the op, could be your best bet, but you don't have to dish it out as though you're in the Op's shoes. Your opinions are good (@ some of those above me) but they are mostly scornful and filled with so much resentments.

@ OP, best decisions don't come when you're Too excited (Over joyed) / heartbroken.

I suggest you calm down, retrace and re-examine yourself. Apologize to your friend and wife after a deep hearted appreciation. Plead with them to allow u stay for a little while, look for something doing, share your problems with good friends and take everything to God in prayer.

Try to leave before the appealed time frame.
Don't forget to appreciate them and Never hold any grudge.
Better days ahead. God bless you.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2017
StephDamielola:
K
Very bad response angry
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2017
God will change your story sorry about the embarrassment let them be

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by gabbywatch77: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
thanks for the advice. it is clear. i have to leave that house. i will pack my things today and leave for calabar first things tomorrow. Why i say ordinary is because these people are not suffering at all, they live well. i did not live there free. i did various jobs for the man and even stayed in the wifes store where she sells provisions. This is someone i senior with over 5 yrs. such behaviour was not so at the beginning now i am almost treated as if i came to do househelp. so i will never rely on anyone again as man can fail, but God never fails.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by gaventa: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2017
We all have different level of tolerance and I want to assure you that if you were in her shoes too, you might also do worse. i have few questions to ask you also. what contribution do you make in the house. do you wait for them to do all of the house chores? do you help pay for some things they need such as bills and others. Also you should be able to read emotions and moods. i have been in your shoes ad i know how it feels. it happens everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by adetayo234: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
they put my food for me. i dont take by myself. Anyone who can take me in should pm me. am fed up.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Instead of you to hustle and rent your own place, you are still looking for someone to take you in so that you can turn yourself to a burden on another person again? I have a feeling that woman has a good reason for hating you.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by joinnow: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2017
apart from stay or over stay

is it 3 table spoon or tea spoon
cos if it table spoon then you are so wrong
let look at it from this angle
sachet peak milk contain like 1 or less
so why must you take 3 for this recession
use your brain now
Even Jesus hate wasting of food

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by lepasharon(f): 12:17am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
they put my food for me. i dont take by myself. Anyone who can take me in should pm me. am fed up.

U go fear sense of entitlement grin

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by gabbywatch77: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2017
this guy you sure have a problem, look at the way you even talking anyways we need to hear the other side of the story but I think its time you started being a man

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by aribisala0(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2017
The reality is this scenario has been playing out in many variations for eternity. Young boy is orphaned and shipped off to struggling relatives. Pretty soon his burden becomes unbearable and the only socially acceptable way of kicking him out is to label him a witch often with the collaboration of men of God.He becomes homeless and a street kid ,almajiri or whatever.
Nigerian arrives in US to stay with relatives soon learns some bitter lessons. Life is indeed a school some excel while many fail woefully but everyone will all die and go to the same place

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2017
The couple must have expected that you would have moved out since.... you stayed longer than what they were comfortable with so just leave.

stressedout:
my closest relative is in calabar. i am in lagos
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by clive2u(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2017
ifyalways:
PS: they were nice to you in the early days because they probably thought you would :
Bath and leave the house every morning to your place of work
The arrangement was a temporal one. Two weeks maybe, and you are gone.

You rather mistook their generosity as being made landlord of the house and even going to the woman's provision store to help.

Bringing the age thing just goes to show you are full of dry, empty pride. Dem dey use age or seniority collect tin of milk or money for bank?
Bro just go back home (calabar) and work hard, you can come back to lagos afterall. God will help you
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Odimson69: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2017
When someone give you accommodation don't expect food.don't disturb them with food.milk is not ordinary. I do take only 2 spoons.you should know they uses 2 spoons so why do you take more.don't eat go ad hustle please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by linearity: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Saying you were evicted and they took you in, conveys the impression that, they are only giving you accommodation.

But, it appear your ungrateful lazy behind have turn them to your bread and butter. They are not your parents, if am not mistaking, there are a few motherless babies home around or use google, some might bend their rules and take a full grown baby-adults.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by tonididdy(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2017
many comments here are based on anger and hatred.

moss times never start what u cant finish, why accommodate a fellow you know you gonna throwout tomorrow over the slightest thing?

PS: the couples arent loving...another couple would receive this fellow and treat him diffrently until he can fend for himself. we must all learn to be patient.

@OP you have done nothing wrong. dont be stressed out....PRAY AND BELEIVE IN GOD FOR A BETTER HOME

14 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Philinho(m): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2017
orbitalgis:

This is entitlement.You feel you should be treated differently.It is not your house and do you even know their finacial situation?Probably they sre struggling to feed an extra mouth.I cannot even believe you have brought this to Nairaland.Go to your family and if you do not have move out and stay somewhere else,instead of you complaining about what does not belong to you.
I truly wonder how you will be able to move forward with this mindset.One should be very careful with you.You are dangerous.
the Op came as a complainant but he's now an accused. lol

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Pangea: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC7fNVx2uEk

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians una no get chills at all!
Make una no make the guy go jump in front of train o!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by aribisala0(m): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Pangea:

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians una no get chills at all!
Make una no make the guy go jump in front of train o!
Na joke ooh
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by adetayo234: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2017
StevensJojo:

What is with the servile beggarly attitude?Mtchew.I hate it when i see men who can't hustle.
Look at the way you are even talking.You cant even ask for a job.You cant list things you can do in exchange for money, you just want someone to take you in.You are even an ingrate complaining about food and milk.If you want to rise above you need think of the value you can add to society and provide it.The world will beat a part to. Your door.And don't be too proud to do anything.
Here is coming from someone who has been broke, hungru and trekked unholy distances before.And im a woman so please-as they say-be a man

Thank you my for speaking some sense into his head. His disposition is disgusting and annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.