Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Gas Engine Generator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gas Engine Generator (648 Views)

Post Your Diesel Engine Generator Problems Here For Solution / Echo Tech Fueless Generator / Get Good Buyer For Your Abandon 50-100 KVA Plus Diesel Engine Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Engine Generator by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
New gas engine generator for sale. This is the best type of gen to use in this present economy. 1700 worth of gas could last a week. Its highly economical. Serious buyers only. It also comes with a free installation and original plug.

Re: Gas Engine Generator by ol2012: 4:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Irenenwaka:
New gas engine generator for sale. This is the best type of gen to use in this present economy. 1700 worth of gas could last a week. Its highly economical. Serious buyers only. It also comes with a free installation and original plug.

I think I'm interested in this, but I need the following details among others

The equipment I intend to power the generator with requires between 4/5kva, may I know the capacity of what you're offering?

Can this gas generator be serviced by the technicians that service petrol/diesel generators?

Do you deliver to customer's location or we need to come to your shop/warehouse to purchase?

Kindly reply this questions here or reply my pm with your WhatsApp contact

Thanks
Re: Gas Engine Generator by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
ol2012:

I think I'm interested in this, but I need the following details among others

The equipment I intend to power the generator with requires between 4/5kva, may I know the capacity of what you're offering?

Can this gas generator be serviced by the technicians that service petrol/diesel generators?

Do you deliver to customer's location or we need to come to your shop/warehouse to purchase?

Kindly reply this questions here or reply my pm with your WhatsApp contact

Thanks

Mail me @ chiomanwaka1999@gmail.com.....lets talk better
Re: Gas Engine Generator by tectonotimes: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Irenenwaka:
Irene Chioma Nwaka, you have a very good generator for sale. However, a click on the second link on my signature will tell you how you will streamline and enhance the speed of sale.
Re: Gas Engine Generator by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
tectonotimes:

Irene Chioma Nwaka, you have a very good generator for sale. However, a click on the second link on my signature will tell you how you will streamline and enhance the speed of sale.

Aight i will see to that.
Re: Gas Engine Generator by tectonotimes: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Irenenwaka:

Aight i will see to that.
Good.
Re: Gas Engine Generator by babniyen(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Just give the engineering specifications of what you are selling.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Investor / Where To Make School Desk / Etisalat Nigeria Changes Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.