Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,613 members, 7,847,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Yobo In The Synagogue - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yobo In The Synagogue (7417 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Joseph Yobo Poses With His Two Sons / Nemesis Catching Up With Osaze ,mikel ,yobo In Their Clubs For Failing Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by mastalee(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
Am still wondering, what did TB Joshua
do to you guys? grin
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by bettes(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Supporters and members of synagogue:The way you come here and defend T.B. Joshua as though your lives depended on it,it makes one wonder is he God?I dont see any of you defending Christianity on any of the anti-Christ posts.Pls be reminded on judgement day it's every man for himself.If he did heal Joseph Yobo it doesn't prove he's a true prophet,not that i'm saying he's not the truth lies between God and T.B. Joshua himself,anyone can do magic miracles as someone pointed out earlier,even pharaoh's magicians proved that,but salvation should be the foundation of any church.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by PrinceDsr(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
Blessed are those do not see yet believe
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by mployer(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2010
I luv to hear pple criticize TB Joshua

i It makes the Guy grow stronger

ii It shows the persecutions of christ recorded in the Bible were real facts

iii It exposes the level of ignorance in this world today
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by maddoxoj(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2010
i'm apalled by the way people react to issues, especially when they start spewing tribal tirade. u can disagree with someone without using tribal insults (stupid igbo man?). you need to grow up. and who thinks oni is not an igbo name? bcoz u're a yoruba man doesn't mean u should not think beyond your region. there are names from different areas that have same spellings but different pronouciations and meanings. as for yobo and synagogue, feel free not to believe or even like joshua. tomorrow wil tell.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by demla: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
i think everybody has got right to believe or not. if lie(s) is has been on for years i know in just a day the truth shall prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi vs ronaldo: International sportnews / Is Arbitrage Possible In Betting In Nigeria? Show Proof Please. / Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.