Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

My take on Nnamdi Kanu's Call To Boycott Anambra State Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My take on Nnamdi Kanu's Call To Boycott Anambra State Election (2301 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My take on Nnamdi Kanu's Call To Boycott Anambra State Election by pazienza(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
2sexycom:
I really wish the way you talk is same way other agitators talk, we wouldn't be at variance over the cyber space as we currently are.

You know why most IPOB are insulting to dissenting Igbos?

It's because they feel that their argument and agitation is so plain that every Igbo man should align to it without much ado cheesy , funny, right?

But that's how they feel. So when you go on showing dissent, they go berserk, it drives them mad, and they resort to insults grin

It's very funny and sometimes give off the feeling that most IPOB members are illiterates, but you would be pleasantly surprised that on the contrary, most of them are graduates of universities and polytechniques.
Don't take my word for it, go to RB facebook pages and check their profiles.

I once had a heated argument on facebook with one of them, he was very insulting and trying to force IPOB ideas on me, and I, being an apostle of retaliation didn't waste time to insult him too.
It was later that he added me as a friend and we got chatting, I found out he was doing his masters in a European university, you couldn't believe my shock, this young man never sounded anything diplomatic in his approach during our convo on the RB facebook page , could have easily mistaken him for a dumb illiterate.

If you are Igbo or Biafran, always try to accommodate IPOB, no matter how harsh or immature they sound or you think their methods are , they are altruistic and mean well for us, even though I don't agree with many of their plans and methods.If they sound insulting, just ignore them.

They are currently our bargaining chip in Nigeria, it's not hard to see why other Nigerians hate them, they are our very own trump card, they walk the talk, they unite us and this very fact makes Nigerians uncomfortable.

5 Likes

Re: My take on Nnamdi Kanu's Call To Boycott Anambra State Election by Tkester: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
adadike281:
state of emergency will never be declared in Anambra state, Tufiakwa! voting will take place in Anambra state.

Don't swear on it darling? Boycotting election is the first step towards civil disobedience. True, election will hold in Anambra and people will vote for Obiano, that is for sure. But we in IPOB will try to reduce the participation by 75 -80% votes, that means the entire election will not have more than 100,000 votes.

By so doing we are putting the world on notice on how fanatical we are with Biafra, something you need to display when seeking for self determination. Again, bae, don't ever make the mistake of thinking that Biafra needs anybody's support to exist, this is so because I've heard some naive comment such as 'I'm Igbo but I will never support Biafra' those are some very myopic and stupid comments by Neanderthals

Biafra is something that will surely come and it is on a full speed ahead down the freeway of a UN supervised referendum. Biafra is a spirit and cannot be put off!

1 Like

Re: My take on Nnamdi Kanu's Call To Boycott Anambra State Election by Pwayne2016(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
I swear Ipob heralds no get PVC

i no go talk much

Anambra big boys no even know Nnamdi Kanu or dey listen to Radio Biafra
Re: My take on Nnamdi Kanu's Call To Boycott Anambra State Election by Emusan(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
I'm not against Biafra actualization nor against Igbo remains in Nigeria

kingzizzy:

Credibility of elections is to a large extent hinged on voter turn out. If the Anambra electorate to a large extent, decide to boycott the elections, who ever wins will have no credibility. It will also send a strong signal to the Nigerian Government and the international community that Biafrans have started to disengage from the politics of Nigeria. Election boycott is a strong and potent weapon.

Im an Anambra man and I support the boycott even though I think Obiano deserves a second term based on perfotmance. However, my desire is Biafra

But I use to say, that only those who don't have the love of this Nation at heart will look at Nigeria system today be it political, ethnics e.t.c and still believe that there is a brighter future for this Nation.

I stop voting after 2007 election because I've come to realized that we keep doing things in the same way but expecting different result.

I have starter clamouring for RESTRUCTURING since 2010 because I know we cant continue this way and see good result. Now it's done on some people that this country actually needs to be restructured.

The reason I quote your post is this: 2014 I started telling people that if majority of Nigerians start to abandon poll then it will send a strong signal to the FG that there's fire on the mountain.

When I read Kanu's message about No Election in Anambra state, I said to myself yes we're getting there. Some people think it will give a party an up hand forgotten that it's a strong signal to the world.

If a state that is over 2million in population recorded thousand of electorate then it means something is actually wrong somewhere.

I know our foundation must be corrected for Nigeria to change for better unless we just want to keep deceiving ourselves, though I'd have loved the Igbos to join hand in the change but if the agitation for Biafra will give way for the change we change. Then let it be so!

1 Like

Re: My take on Nnamdi Kanu's Call To Boycott Anambra State Election by Biafrannuke: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Marotzke:
please you and who want Biafra?
i want Biafra too
Re: My take on Nnamdi Kanu's Call To Boycott Anambra State Election by OMANBALA1: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu need to shut the hell up and mind his business. If I were Obiano I will arrest that fool. He dare not bring political unrest to Anambra. Nonsense.
Re: My take on Nnamdi Kanu's Call To Boycott Anambra State Election by OMANBALA1: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
The only people who follow Nnamdi Kanu are broke and ignorant youths like okada riders,agbero and unemployed graduate with nothing upstairs.
Re: My take on Nnamdi Kanu's Call To Boycott Anambra State Election by 2sexycom(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
pazienza:

You know why most IPOB are insulting to dissenting Igbos?

It's because they feel that their argument and agitation is so plain that every Igbo man should align to it without much ado cheesy , funny, right?

But that's how they feel. So when you go on showing dissent, they go berserk, it drives them mad, and they resort to insults grin

It's very funny and sometimes give off the feeling that most IPOB members are illiterates, but you would be pleasantly surprised that on the contrary, most of them are graduates of universities and polytechniques.
Don't take my word for it, go to RB facebook pages and check their profiles.

I once had a heated argument on facebook with one of them, he was very insulting and trying to force IPOB ideas on me, and I, being an apostle of retaliation didn't waste time to insult him too.
It was later that he added me as a friend and we got chatting, I found out he was doing his masters in a European university, you couldn't believe my shock, this young man never sounded anything diplomatic in his approach during our convo on the RB facebook page , could have easily mistaken him for a dumb illiterate.

If you are Igbo or Biafran, always try to accommodate IPOB, no matter how harsh or immature they sound or you think their methods are , they are altruistic and mean well for us, even though I don't agree with many of their plans and methods.If they sound insulting, just ignore them.

They are currently our bargaining chip in Nigeria, it's not hard to see why other Nigerians hate them, they are our very own trump card, they walk the talk, they unite us and this very fact makes Nigerians uncomfortable.

Your words are always soothing and they permeate the very fabric of souls. You have a way for calming the storm... and yes, you were same person that asked me to calm down while I was using another moniker grin grin grin. One of them said I am not igbo and tried insulting me and I went haywire on his ass... you were same person that asked me to sheath my swords.

Keep it up bro... But then, we need to tone down the anger. One said if the men, men old enough to be his father, whom the VP invited to the Aso Rock, following the quit notice form AREWA youths, should come to the east and call Nnamdi Kanu, they will be beaten... I felt embarrassed. No matter what, elders should be given their respect. In retaliation to that statement, I got banned.

Are igbos disrespectful?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Pic: Buhari And Nigerian Ambassador To U.s / See The Bad & Very Dirty Condition Of Major Road & Central Town Of Aba (Photos) / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.