Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' (2434 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped / Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by ipodstinks: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2017
A lady on Facebook with the name, Princess Lavish but real name, Tanwa, has reportedly lost her life – but the aura surrounding her death is what is quite baffling right about now.

It’s speculated that Princess Lavish may have been jinxed which led to her death – according to a Facebook user, Iam KayKay, who decided to use her as a point of reference to other girls, he says Princess allowed them to “use” her and now she’s lost her life.
Further investigation into Princess revealed that she actually was a lavish person, as she usually led that life on social media – one of her photos had her showing off exotic mobile gadgets, iPhone 7 & 8 which butresses her expensive lifestyle.

According to friends too, it’s said that Princess was used by “yahoo boys” which has caused people to have mixed reactions – after the post Iam KayKay shared, people have come for him asking why he’d even post such about a dead person… but in his defense, he meant no offense but was only trying to warn other ladies if apparently, Princess’s story is true.

He wrote:
#RIPTOTHECOMPETITION
You allowed them to use you too bad. Girls of now a days want to use iphone8 and your father doesn’t have have Nokia torchlight. Today LEKKI tomorrow IKEJA….they claim slay queens. She named herself PRINCESS LAVISH and now she has lavished her life so painful. I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone’s feelings, i’m just trying to pass a message to other girls to be very careful….. I get frightened and upset when I see young people dying.
#Waitforyourshine #Thegrassisntgreenerontheotherside #NobeeverythingweydeyshinebeGOLD #Shakaragosoonend

Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by ShinnBet: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2017
Multiple random diks are to blame

See as she bonga fish
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by FRESHG(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2017
ANA AGWA UMU OKARA AGBOGHOBIA HA JIRI NWAYO WEE NA AKWA IHE A, HA ANAGHI ANU. angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by ceezarhh(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2017
let me just say RIP and pass....meanwhile, I hope ladies learn from this...
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by mikky4764(f): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2017
I wonder why most ladies are not scared of dating guys with questionable money
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2017
RIP Ruka
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by delishpot: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Ignorant adviser. He had no proof but because she lived a lasvish lifestyle he automatically believe that she was used for jaz? So death can't come naturally to people again?
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by DLondonboiy: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2017
This life...
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by FILEBE(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmn. If true, Ladies should use their senses but unfortunately they wont listen.
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by adadike281(f): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
I never knew she is a Muslim. Rip girl!
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by Jbfranklin: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
she's beautiful...
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by bayocanny: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
sabama007:
RIP Ruka
You know her?
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by SicilianMafia: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Na HIV forget yahoo+
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by DoyenExchange: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
So pathetic!
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by nelsonebby(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
mikky4764:
naxo..

who you dey date sef?
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by AdroitTee(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Prevention is better than cure... RIP
Re: Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' by kajoula(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
mikky4764:

They don't care ...
All they're after is to dig the available gold...
What a generation .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Show Off His Beautiful Children (photo) / 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen / Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.