Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog (12372 Views)

Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Many men wonder why women are the largest part of any religious gathering not just in Nigeria but all around the world.

The truth is that many of them are so emotional than their male counterpart, this is why it take most of them time to get over break-up.

Religion is a way of life which must be taken emotionally or you get distracted easily, this is why it is so hard to convince a woman in love.

Because of this sincere emotion and passion the women have towards religious service they tend to respect the religious leaders more than their husband.

How many women will you see kneeling down to greet or serve their husband?

Whereas, they can even enter into the ground to greet a religious leader to show the level of respect.

Some women will appear to their religious leaders as saint when they just engaged in a duel of weapons with their husband.

Most women become actress at the sound of the voice of their religious leaders
They assume their religious leader to be god that they worship, they view them as a completely perfect being forgetting that they are also human being and servant of which anyone can be called no matter the age or gender.

The funniest part is that women even respect the female religious leader who is of same gender with them than their husband.

This is one of the causes of marriage failure for some union.

We really need to change our orientation about the way we see some things.

I remember listening to one religious leader who said that you have given him poison when you respect him while you disrespect the man that tied the knot with you on the altar.

He said if you cannot kneel down for your man don't kneel for him as this is common among women.

Though we all pretend at different instances. Men too have their issues, like those who through their innocence you will have deduced they haven't known any woman even after 4 children.

The issue of discussion for this post is women, so we shouldn't delve. Please change this bias attitude.

Your husband is even more important than the religious leaders as they can aid your commitment to God faster than you can reach your spiritual leader.

Don't forget if they don't allow you there will be limit to the belief, don't let them to start cursing the religious leader when you do to them(the religious leader) what you lack with them(your husband) at home or even outside, God is a jealous God let alone human being His creation

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/06/most-women-respect-spiritual-leaders.html

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by GogetterMD(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2017
#fact

13 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by swiz123(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2017
As a husband,you shouldn't care if she bows for her so called religious leaders,so long as she respects you and perform her marital duties with vigor.please op,do not spoil the minds of so many husbands who would come to read this thread.like you said,women are emotional so let us understand them.
His the like button all the ladies wink

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by LionDeLeo: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2017
This is very true.

On the orders of spiritual leaders, some dry headed descendants of Jezebels even kill their husbands.

6 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by AbiaBoi: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Very true, especially in Nigeria.
U hear words like Daddy this and Daddy that
Most women listens to these so called Daddies more than their husband's, so pathetic I must say.

36 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2017
If I have a wife who is more inclined towards the pastor than myself, then we can just agree among ourselves that the marriage is fissured

47 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by elderhimself(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2017
Shamefully, annoyingly and heart-breakingly TRUE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2017
As in ehn. women and wahala..its just too much. They're always having problem keeping to what is right before God and man. I no knw why God made them that way oh.

If its not pastor, its children. Its good to honor pastor..God loves it too. But you're not married to your pastor neither can he do more than being a pastor to you except he has another motive.
A woman's husband is her Lord according to the bible and Qur'an standard, not pastor.

They're the reason many pastors fall sef. If you check a list of counselees who wants to see the pastor, 70% are women and what they want to see the pastor for is not usually a life-storm situation.

..."Ehn pastor one woman in my neighbourhood that we're not greeting each other is wearing black ring to point finger at me, pls give me anointing oil or anointed handkerchief so that I will sprinkle it on my doormouth so that witch will do herself"... They emergently turn pastors to babalawo.

You're running to pastor for every little fear u have and if the pastor starts feeling affectionate towards you as human made of flesh, its still you that will use your mouth to scatter his career to pieces. Nawa.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
When you people will not allow them have rest of mind, the next place is the church nae. Have you seen a woman, with a loving and supportive husband who doesn't cheat on her, sleeping inside church or worshipping one religious leader?

It's marital troubles that pushes them there.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
What I don't get is the comparison between a spiritual leader to a husband. Both serves different purposes in our lives and are accorded different level of respect. Do you as a man treat your boss in the office the same way you'd treat your wife at home?. Or do you speak to your boss with the same tone you'd use on your spouse?.

We all have people we look up to and give respect. To some it could either be a friend/boss/pastor/husband/wife/in-law/sibling. The only way to get someone to do something you think they're being adamant about which could affect their lives negatively is to look out for who they respect most to help convince them. Spiritual leaders have saved many marriages just as some have destroyed marriages, so the comparison is uncalled for.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Jman06(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
So true, and that is why a pastor will brainwash them into sleeping with him in da name of jisos!

This is the reason i love smart ladies who are not fanatical with religion, atheist ladies to be precise. It's so attractive to see a lady who can hold her own and not follow the crowd.

12 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by AHCB: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
pocohantas:
When you people will not allow them have rest of mind, the next place is the church nae. Have you seen a woman, with a loving and supportive husband who doesn't cheat on her, sleeping inside church or worshipping one religious leader?

Not always true.

12 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
pocohantas:

i understand your point, but this case is not just particular to those women who their husband cheat, and i am not trying to make them look odd with that choice, that is just the way most women behave especially in this country.

swiz123:
As a husband,you shouldn't care if she bows for her so called religious leaders,so long as she respects you and perform her marital duties with vigor.please op,do not spoil the minds of so many husbands who would come to read this thread.like you said,women are emotional so let us understand them.
His the like button all the ladies wink
I am not making this to make men feel depressed, i think most men know but there seems to be nothing we can do about it. The thing is that it is even those responsible wife that do it most, please don't get me wrong, Doing that to the religious leader doesn't mean she is not responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by pocohantas(f): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
bamisepeters:
i understand your point, but this case is not just particular to those women who their husband cheat, and i am not trying to make them look odd with that choice, that is just the way most women behave especially in this country.
Marital troubles, not only cheating. Some dey find pikin, some their children no know book, husband business is not moving well.
She has to go look for solution, next place is church fiam! We spiritualise everything in this country. It's either they're going there to fight against the one that's happening or to prevent it from happening. I heard someone say that the most unhappy married women are found in the church. I don't know if it's true ooo.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
pocohantas:

Marital troubles, not only cheating. Some dey find pikin, some their children no know book, husband business is not moving well.
You know people like to blame wives? She has to go look for solution, next place is church fiam! We spiritualise everything in this country.

I heard someone say that the most unhappy married woman are found in the church
. I don't know if it's true ooo.
maybe survey will prove that true or false sha.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by wristbangle: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
As in ehn. women and wahala..its just too much. They're always having problem keeping to what is right before God and man. Sometimes I wonder why God made them that way.

A woman's husband is her Lord according to the bible and Qur'an standard. But familiarity with their husbands makes them lose focus on what God has laid down.

If its not pastor, its children. Its good to honor pastor..God loves it too. But you're not married to your pastor neither can he do more than being a pastor to you except he has another motive.

They're the reason many pastors fall sef. If you check a list of counselees who wants to see the pastor, 70% are women and what they want to see the pastor for is not usually a life-storm situation.

..."Ehn pastor one woman in my neighbourhood that we're not greeting each other is wearing black ring to point finger at me, pls give me anointing oil or anointed handkerchief so that I will sprinkle it on my doormouth so that witch will do herself"... They emergently turn pastors to babalawo.

You're running to pastor for every little fear u have and if the pastor starts feeling affectionate towards you as human made of flesh, its still you that will use your mouth to scatter his career to pieces. Nawa.

grin Hard knock truth

6 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by rebirthiix: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Very true!
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
pocohantas:

My sister, you have said it all.

Most women become religious when their house is on fire.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is correct in some households and these "men of god" take advantage of this.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Generalyemi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
true...they even call them Daddy

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by ItalianWine(f): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Your Pastor has 7 bodyguards and you only have his sticker on your car to Protect you Is your brain paining you? grin cheesy cheesy

It looks like NwaAmaikpe is back. Is it true? Abi he is half back cos I can't see his comments yet. Or is he shying shy? grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by ivolt: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Because society tend to blame women for every bad thing that happens in the
home front, many have erroneously adopt and worship spiritualists as a way to solve
life challenges and find favor from god.

3 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by hardeycute(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
The sheeple among them.

Daddy G.O
I have seen cases of women going out of way to respect the "Mummys" too

1 Like

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
because they are weak angry . My pastor said my pastor said. Yet we dey see pastors dey divorce ( eg Chris O and chris O lipsrsealed). Yet dem go tell u all u need in ur marriage is prayer. Ndi ara

7 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by moses93(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
na amebo dey worry dem na

and when all these men of God blala them, they will be shedding crocodile tears.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by IMASTEX: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Imagine. Though, it is pure ignorance on their part. The same reason they are more in church then men. Easily deceived.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband / Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid / Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.