Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment (19889 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Releases Buhari's Re-election Video. Nigerians React / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by ontiah: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2017
The Presidency has released President Muhammadu Buhari’s voice message to Nigerians to debunk reports that he is suffering from speech impairment.

NAN reports that recently there have been reports in the social media claiming that the President was suffering from speech impairment and memory loss.

However, in the recording, aired on Sunday by some radio stations, including the BBC, the President was heard felicitating with Nigerians on the occassion of Eid-el Fitr.

Buhari thanked them for their consistent prayers for his well-being.
The President also urged all citizens, irrespective of their socio-political affiliations, to always avoid hate speech and divisive tendencies capable of causing disaffection among them.

He also prayed for good harvest as farmers embarked on agricultural activities occasion by the commencement of rainfalls across the country.

Malam Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity had on Saturday in a statement issued a similar message.

A presidential source on Saturday had earlier confirmed that “the President is getting better “will return to Nigeria very soon”.

Buhari left Abuja for London on May 7, to see his doctors for follow-up medical checks.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/presidency-releases-buharis-voice-message-debunks-media-report-on-speech-impairment/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1nasKlVwM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by Titheman(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2017
stupid

85 Likes

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2017
God will waste your data

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by Tolexander: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2017
ontiah:
Breaking:President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a message of greetings to Nigerian Muslims and Christians on the occasion of the Eid-el-Fitr, urging all citizens to resolve to live in peace and avoid making reckless statements, his office said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1nasKlVwM

According to presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu, the message reads thus:
“I am immensely grateful to God for his mercy in guiding us successfully to conclude another Ramadan fast. My greetings to all Nigerian Muslims and our brother Christians on the occasion of Eid-el-Fitr.

“May the lessons of Ramadan namely; piety, self-denial, prayers and generosity to the poor and needy be with us for all time.

“I, again, appeal to all Nigerians to avoid reckless statements or actions against our fellow countrymen. We should all resolve to live in peace and unity in our great country, which is the envy of many less endowed nations.

“Happy Eid-el-Fitr”

Mr. Buhari travelled to the United Kingdom on May 7 for treatment for an undisclosed ailment. He has spent nearly two months yet, with the presidency giving no schedule of his return.

Abba Kyari, is that you?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by CAPSLOCKED: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2017
ontiah:

Mr. Buhari travelled to the United Kingdom on May 7 for treatment for an undisclosed ailment. He has spent nearly two months yet, with the presidency giving no schedule of his return.

NO WONDER THAT IPOB GUY HAS BEEN MAKING A LOT OF NOISE LATELY...

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
God will waste your data
Hahahahahaaahaaaaaa

Epe yi ti poju

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by subtlemee(f): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2017
OP you feel happy with yourself now right?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by morbeta(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2017
Robotic Buhari.....the handlers of the President are dumb and confused. In this age and era of technology, they are dishing out voice recording.....What is wrong with video call. It would have been better they keep quiet than raising this dust of shame and embarrassment.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by lollmaolol(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
God will waste your data

Amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by Generalyemi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
akuko n egwu mike ejeaha

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Insufficient data to stream Pls undecided
Story2ce
Story
Once upon a time...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by emmasege: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
He should hold it there in London. His voice is one many Nigerians don't like to hear at the moment. And the last time I checked English language was our official language in Nigeria but this endangered man chose to address the nation in Hausa. I can't remember Obasanjo, Yaradua or Jonathan addressing the nation in their local dialect at any time. It's really difficult for Bubu to hide the fact that he's a bigot and the president of the north.

Moreover, I only know of one president per time and at the moment he is President Osinbajo. B uhari should first resume in office before he starts giving us his incoherent speech.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by Sirjohn84(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tank God
Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by chinjo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Who is the presidency?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
In Tubaba's voice

E be like say they want to tell me another story again oh. E be like say they want to act another movie again o. E be like say they want to do another deceiving again o. E be like say dem want to dance galala na the new dance again o. They want to sing another song again

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by planetx13: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
I sincerely believe that this nonsense must stop. The problem with this country is not the leaders but the masses.... we accept every bull.shit thrown at us.. in fact i am beginning to understand that the only thing that unites us is corruption ( like some 'sane' people saying that Evans should be freed). Our leaders understand this and know that as far as they can enrich themselves( legally or illegally) we still worship them..... in other words, we create an enabling environment for them. We need to start behaving in such a way that they will be scared to even say something like this... knowing that it will not go down well with us.... I rest my case with a line of a legends song.... Emancipate yourself from mental slavery... it's the worst thing that can happen to a people. Happy Sunday all

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by BuariCopyPaste: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
if dem born una well just release the video+sound recording...

17 Likes

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Last year speech

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by YelloweWest: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why didn't buhari make a video holding today's news paper?

This could be the voice of an impersonator. There's nothing this govt can't do when it comes to deceit

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by StarPlayer: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
bad one for ipod criminals

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hahaha. Wailers and Sahara reporters be like. We need video.

I have the audio.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
I remember Yar'adua's 'voice message' to Nigerians

[size=4pt]Vegetables don't talk[/size]

47 Likes

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by rozayx5(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
if i ever doubted nnamdi kanu before. this buhari comedy has made me an avid fan

can we just go our seperate ways . tired of this zooo

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by morereb10: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
ndi ara

Just hold on make I record my speech now and use Buhari voice to edit am...

Or make I no even go far, make I go call that comedian make him come speak in Buhari's voice make I post am for una

Buhari come back and rule Nigeria else I don't believe u are alive

15 Likes

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by eastsidechillz: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
How Did get 2 this.

The zoo is even more organized than us.

Imagine if it were Jonathan or another southerner tha was this sick?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by Daslim180(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please pray for me. I will be going to the
hospital tomorrow. I think I have a problem
with my eye. Everytime I look at the
comments, they are not related to the post�

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Who is presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? / Court Declines Request To Freeze Edo Government's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.