Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner (45157 Views)

Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. / Nigerian Man Declared Wanted In UK For Allegedly Assaulting A Woman. Photo / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by mike404(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
ngwababe:

Hahahahahahahahaha
"YOU BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS PROPHET" CONGRATS!
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
karlz:

okay osama bin laden, al baghdadi and shekau are also christians, very soon you would say the verses in the quran and hadith demanding muslims to terrorize "infidels" were written by americans. why do you muslims always have a problem facing things as they are? you would rather believe a twisted version to suite your desire like self-deceit is your way of life.

TERRORISTS are not MUSLIMS. They are enemies of islam sponsored to learn arabic and pretend to be Muslims so as to kill more muslims. They do bad things in the name of islam so that people will hate islam and to frustrate the muslims... They shout "Allahu Akbar" whenever they kill people or commit other crimes so that people will see islam as a terrorist religion. You will never hear them motioning the peaceful verse from quran. They always operate in society densely populated by muslims because muslims are their target. When they notice that people are converting to muslims in large number in a non 
Muslim country, they cause terror in the name of islam to discourage them and make them hate islam. The world leaders know those that are training the terrorists but they keep it secret. Everybody knows that America/Isreal trained OSAMA BIN LADEN and SADAM OSEIN and they were not called terrorists when they were working for CIA. IF ISLAM REALLY PREACH VIOLENCE, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD LONG AGO(At least you have muslims in your neighbourhood).
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
iluvpomo:

You ignorance is enough to fill a football stadium grin

When you convert to Islam, you do not need to change your name to .... educate yourself by reading this.

So you think Israel just allows cockroaches to walk into their country like that?? You are clearly delusional and ignorant. Daesh is 100% Islamic and they use the same quran you use for their ideology... go and read up about wahabbism and learn its roots.

Boko Haram is 100% Nigerian and 100% Islamic. Keep deceiving yourself. You will not get rid of the cancer in Islam then that cancer will get you too.... that's what the Abubakar Shekau boys have done to you ... you are however to resistant to the truth because you refuse to accept that your Muslims carry out such deadly attacks against innocent people.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/13/most-boko-haram-members-are-christians-report/
Maybe this will correct your brain
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Ashley86400: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
The problem associated with being a nairalander.
I'm Ibo-Yoruba.
When Ibo's call Yoruba Afonja
I'm among.
When Yorubas call Ibos Igbos
I'm affected.
Why everything gotta be tribal?
When our developing brothers do their work abroad,it doesn't matter where he's from in Nigeria- to those abroad , he is still a nigga and Nigerian one for that matter.
undecided
People outside have tagged us and now,we too are tagging ourselves. In fact. . .

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by allstarcomic(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
CHIESUSSSS CHRIST, THIS GUY DON SPOIL OUR IMAGE AGAIN.

ANYWAYS, GUYS WATCH MY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ngwababe(f): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
mike404:

Who is this one abeg?

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
DabELLs:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/13/most-boko-haram-members-are-christians-report/
Maybe this will correct your brain
Your proof is from Daily Post??
You brain definitely resides in your àss grin grin

You are really a dumb jihadi warrior, you do not even have a response about the change of name that you claimed was mandatory .... you do not even know the religion that you practice... what an imbècile grin

Read more about your Islamic brothers and who they are here : http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13809501
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
DabELLs:

I ALWAYS ASK AND I WILL KEEP ASKING THAT " WHY ARE VIRTUALLY ALL CHRISTIANS LIARS?" WHY

THIS IS THE RESULT OF THE LINK YOU POSTED.
Did you even watch the video?
This is why you have the brain of a donkey grin
You only have the capacity to read the title but not the endurance to follow through with the rest of the report.
Now engage your brain and watch the video Mr Jihadi warrior
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ngwababe(f): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
mike404:

Who is this one abeg??
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
ngwababe:

Who is this one abeg??
thats what your profile page says grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by cris07(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonjas and abokii are the same. We SS and SE and some middle belt need to cut them off from us.
Even EVANS sef na afonja rite? Mumu!
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ngwababe(f): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
iluvpomo:
thats what your profile page says grin grin

Jesus! Ndi muslim egbuonu m oooo, how do i remove that shit abeg. Make una help a sister abeg...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
ngwababe:
Jesus! Ndi muslim egbuonu m oooo, how do i remove that shit abeg. Make una help a sister abeg...
My sister, take am easy .....
You may have posted on one of the "Muslim only" threads on NairaLand (NL is pro Muslim you know). I think you can request one of the mods to remove you from the "Muslim list".
Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ngwababe(f): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
iluvpomo:
My sister, take am easy .....
You may have posted on one of the "Muslim only" threads on NairaLand (NL is pro Muslim you know). I think you can request one of the mods to remove you from the "Muslim list".
Good luck.

Where i go see the mods please??
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by mike404(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
ngwababe:

Who is this one abeg?
CHECK YOUR PROFILE BABE.... CONGRATS FOR BEING A MUSLIM
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ngwababe(f): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
mike404:

Thanks for observing it please, i appreciate so much!
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by mike404(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
ngwababe:

Thanks for observing it please, i appreciate so much!
YW
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
ngwababe:

Where i go see the mods please??

Scroll to the bottom, you will see their names.
https://www.nairaland.com/islam
Tell them you want to convert back to Christianity .... we will welcome you back with Jollof rice and stout grin
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Ator008(m): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
*Copied!*

What would be your definition if this happened to you:
Pa Adesanya is a 90 year old man lying on his sick bed in the hospital. He envisaged the end has come, he beckons to Rasaq his 60 year old son to come close that he had something to tell him and the following conversation ensued.
Pa Adesanya: my son, I've seen the extent of hatred you have for the Igbos and I've also noticed that you despise them a lot
Rasaq: Baami they over do things o jare and this has made me develop hatred for them and I will use every opportunity to deal with them but sir let's leave their issue and concentrate on your recovery
Pa Adesanya: Rasaq my son, you must relate with every man as an individual not in consideration of tribe or ethnicity. I feel the end is near and need to reveal a long held secret to you
Rasaq: I don't think I can ever like the Igbos but baami what's the secret?
Pa Adesanya: 60 years ago while I was still working with the Railways in Enugu I had a friend and neighbor Mazi Okeke who was very close and good to me. Mazi Okeke and the wife died in a motor accident three months after they had a boy child and I couldn't help but adopt that little child as my own. Myself and your late mum took care of the boy like ours and ensured he lacked nothing. That child is you. You're really not an Adesanya but an Okeke and my friend Mazi Ignatius Okeke is your father. You're not Yoruba but Igbo
Rasaq: Takes a deep long breath and walks out of the room.

Moral of story: every one deserves to be judged and defined by the composition of his intellect and whatever he brings to bare in his social and communal relationships.
Will Rasaq who hated Igbos suddenly realize that he hated himself all the while? Tribe consciousness rests in the bossom of the unexposed
Every tribe and people have the good, the bad and the ugly. I am a proud Nigerian without regrets just asking for true federalism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2017
iluvpomo:

Your proof is from Daily Post??
You brain definitely resides in your àss grin grin

You are really a dumb jihadi warrior, you do not even have a response about the change of name that you claimed was mandatory .... you do not even know the religion that you practice... what an imbècile grin

Read more about your Islamic brothers and who they are here : http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13809501

IF YOUR BRAIN IS NOT UNDER YOUR FEET YOU WILL NOT EVEN POST A LINK FROM BBC HERE ABOUT ISLAM COS WE KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS POTENTIAL LIARS. SAME BBC THAT DOESNT SEE THE ATTACK ON INNOCENT MUSLIMS AS ACT OF TERRORISM. YOU WONT EVEN SEE THEM PUBLISH NEWS LIKE THIS
https://theintercept.com/2017/06/19/attack-muslims-london-terrorism-u-k-theresaW-may-finsbury-park-mosque/

OR THISU

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/london-attack-muslims-confusion-anger-over-mosque-terrorism-n773976
IF YOU WERE NOT BORN AS A RESULT OF BUSTED COMDOM, WHEN DID YOU EVER SEE BBC OR CNN CALL THE ATTACKS ON MUSLIMS ACT OF TERRORISTS MUMU , E BE LIKE SAY EVAN'S BLOOD DEY YOUR VIEN.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2017
DabELLs:

IF YOUR BRAIN IS NOT UNDER YOUR FEET YOU WILL NOT EVEN POST A LINK FROM BBC HERE ABOUT ISLAM COS WE KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS POTENTIAL LIARS. SAME BBC THAT DOESNT SEE THE ATTACK ON INNOCENT MUSLIMS AS ACT OF TERRORISM. YOU WONT EVEN SEE THEM PUBLISH NEWS LIKE THIS
https://theintercept.com/2017/06/19/attack-muslims-london-terrorism-u-k-theresaW-may-finsbury-park-mosque/

OR THISU

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/london-attack-muslims-confusion-anger-over-mosque-terrorism-n773976
IF YOU WERE NOT BORN AS A RESULT OF BUSTED COMDOM, WHEN DID YOU EVER SEE BBC OR CNN CALL THE ATTACKS ON MUSLIMS ACT OF TERRORISTS MUMU , E BE LIKE SAY EVAN'S BLOOD DEY YOUR VIEN.
You are a glorified f'king mümü. grin grin

There is zero intelligence in anything you say.
You will be quoting links from PM News and ikebe super instead of reputable and quality journalism like the BBC, Reuters, Fox News, CNN news etc
Ok, let me use a reputable Islamic news site for you ..... open your block head and read this:
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2016/11/boko-haram-rise-nigeria-armed-group-161101145500150.html
Read about your Islamic terrorist organization in Nigeria there.

PS: The BBC extensively covered the London mosque attack but because you are too stüpid you are unable to process it. Here are many links to it:
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-40324369/london-mosque-attack-aerial-footage-of-finsbury-park
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40332616
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40323769
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/40323919
I think even the sallah ram you chopped today has more brains than you grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by edupedia: 2:41am On Jun 26, 2017
ERockson:

Your comment contradict your nairaland id. A typical example of hypocrisy. kotinu

What do u expect of IPOB fraudist?....
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by edupedia: 2:43am On Jun 26, 2017
ERockson:

Your comment contradict your nairaland id. A typical example of hypocrisy. kotinu

....the criminal in Britain was not born in Nigeria....he does not speak afonja language and has NEVER been to Nigeria in his yeye life....only IPOB fraudists can continue to call him afonja....IPOB was not set up to achieve anything meaningful...otherwise they will not be kneeling for that ignoramus kwanu who should also be in Prison with hard labour!...
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by holluikon(m): 5:51am On Jun 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
ITune cards are easily available online ... why are you buying them in the open market ?

I'm buying to convert them to Bitcoins and I can't gain from online sellers that's why I'm buying here
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2017
holluikon:

I'm buying to convert them to Bitcoins and I can't gain from online sellers that's why I'm buying here
I see, interesting business .... cheers
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2017
DabELLs:

TERRORISTS are not MUSLIMS. They are enemies of islam sponsored to learn arabic and pretend to be Muslims so as to kill more muslims. They do bad things in the name of islam so that people will hate islam and to frustrate the muslims... They shout "Allahu Akbar" whenever they kill people or commit other crimes so that people will see islam as a terrorist religion. You will never hear them motioning the peaceful verse from quran. They always operate in society densely populated by muslims because muslims are their target. When they notice that people are converting to muslims in large number in a non 
Muslim country, they cause terror in the name of islam to discourage them and make them hate islam. The world leaders know those that are training the terrorists but they keep it secret. Everybody knows that America/Isreal trained OSAMA BIN LADEN and SADAM OSEIN and they were not called terrorists when they were working for CIA. IF ISLAM REALLY PREACH VIOLENCE, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD LONG AGO(At least you have muslims in your neighbourhood).
so they are christians?did The US train osama on radical islam?stop mixing politics with religion, he was a radical muslim used by the us to fight against russia and he used the opportunity to form his group and propagate radical form of islam...about me being dead you are probably right, if the british didnt come when they did my great grand fathers would have been dead or forcefully converted to islam by usman dan fodio lead invasion, and you wont be speaking against it...terrorism didnt start yesterday, its just another name for what you call jihad. why did the Prophet Mohammed fight the meccans?why the numerous wars in the name of islam?
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Konquest: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2017
DabELLs:

WHERE IS THE VIDEO OF HIM SAYING THAT AND HOW IS MICHEAL A MUSLIM NAME...
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
@DabELLs

A quick Internet search would
help you get ANY past and present
online video via YouTube for instance. grin

Google Michael Adebolajo
and Michael Adebowale. Both of
them are British-born Muslim
converts to the radical strain
of Islam. These guys have never
been to Nigeria and are purely
British! Anthony Olaseni Joshua
who is the current WBA Heavyweight
Champion of the world is even
more in contact with Nigeria haven
visited only twice, even though
he is British-born as well with a strong
British accent and some "die die" or
little little understanding of Yoruba!

To get the video of the knife attack
on the British officer on 22nd of May
2013 in Woolich, London NOW:

Google: "Michael Adebolajo Video"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Konquest: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2017
iluvpomo:

Keep denying it .. here is Michael's own admission that he's Muslim and committing the "murders for Allah" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfEKAyoYHRQ
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
That's all there is to say... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Butterworth: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2017
jejemanito:
If there's one thing I love about being a Niger Deltan is that I get to troll both the Skull Miners and the Drug Peddlers all at once tongue

Please Identify yourself properly because Niger Delta is not an Ethnic Group, please stop hiding under that political name.

I am an Igboman from South East. Who are you?
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Kobicove(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2017
Why don't they just execute this piece of garbage and save tax payers some money undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
karlz:

so they are christians?did The US train osama on radical islam?stop mixing politics with religion, he was a radical muslim used by the us to fight against russia and he used the opportunity to form his group and propagate radical form of islam...about me being dead you are probably right, if the british didnt come when they did my great grand fathers would have been dead or forcefully converted to islam by usman dan fodio lead invasion, and you wont be speaking against it...terrorism didnt start yesterday, its just another name for what you call jihad. why did the Prophet Mohammed fight the meccans?why the numerous wars in the name of islam?

You are shameless liar.. So a christian nation is using radical muslim to fight his enemy?? is that what you are telling me Can you mention HOW MANY PEOPLE PAUL FEED TO LION BEFORE HE CREATED CHRISTIANITY?? DONT EVEN MENTION THAT. LOOK AT YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL BOTH NEW AND OLD TESTAMENT, YOU WILL SEE THAT BIBLE HAS MORE VIOLENCE VERSES THAN ANY OTHER RELIGION BOOK IN THE WORLD... I can post more that 50 violence bible verse here if you want... It's just that you people are hypocrites and the western media is enemy of islam. Even in America, their media houses are full of jew and jew will not publish good news about islam because they are not friends. THAT WAS WHY THEY DID NOT EVEN ACCEPT PROPHET MUHAMMED(Because he was an Arab). Some of the previous prophets are jew and when they heard that the last prophet will come from Arab nation, they became jealous and disobey God... BUT YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO BLIND AND YOU FOLLOW THE ROMANS AS THEY DECIEVED YOU TO WORSHIP THE SUN(SON).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents / Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' / Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.