Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner (45154 Views)

Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. / Nigerian Man Declared Wanted In UK For Allegedly Assaulting A Woman. Photo / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ednut1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
disadvantages of abolishing death penalty

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Michel2013: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
nonsense why not flush these coneheaded bastards inside lion's den lets see if they can radicalize the lions and lionesses.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by permit(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
monaPhilz:
God forbid. we from the Middlebelt refuse to marry Igbos drug lords
.WE!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by BornAgainMay: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
I can't check name..

We one Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by BornAgainMay: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
I can't check name..

We are one Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ehikwe22: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Emu4life:

May be dey are talking about (Luke 19 vs 27) " bring my enemies who refuse dat i shuld rule over them and SLAGHTER them b4 me... "
Are you serious? Is this the best you can do? Who's commandment was that? From who to who? Do you know the meaning of parable?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Emu4life:

May be dey are talking about (Luke 19 vs 27) " bring my enemies who refuse dat i shuld rule over them and SLAGHTER them b4 me... "

Don't mind the bigot and others on this forum. But you need holy spirit to direct you in reading it so you can understand
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by blowjob: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
2FACE BROTHER... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
LUGBE:
Is well, Nigerians and bad records.

tongue
I believe that if a Nigerian grew up abroad and succeeds there like Anthony Joshua, Nigerians have no right 2 claim him/her as ours. thud case is exactly d same. d guy has never stepped foot in Nigeria. He is property of UK just like joshua
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
ehikwe22:
Are you serious? Is this the best you can do? Who's commandment was that? From who to who? Do you know the meaning of parable?

Lol, it's always parables when the Bible is quoted but it's never like that in the Quran. Hypocrites everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by obailala(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why didnt they pit a bullet in the cretin's head as soon as he was caught?... Or at least place him in solitary indefinitely?... Britain and their silly form of liberalism which will soon swallow the entire kingdom. Thank God some police officers now play the game right, the last group of slowpoke jihadists responsible for the recent London bridge incident were instantly served hot pellets in their chests. These things don't deserve to live, let alone allowed the freedom to breed more of their kind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
shoot Dah mudafucker
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by basty: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please move this guy to kuje prison and he will swear he has never seen Quran before.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
NubiLove:
They should put him in solitude, it is as simple as that.
e no tire u?
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
la1asticlala:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/one-lee-rigbys-murderers-now-10684096.amp
bring him to Nigerian we go reset him brain in kirikiri prison ....no human right thing here ,we will kept him for 500 pound per year....he is in 5 star prison

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by lexy2014: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
la1asticlala:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/one-lee-rigbys-murderers-now-10684096.amp
I believe that if a Nigerian grew up abroad and succeeds there like Anthony Joshua, Nigerians have no right 2 claim him/her as ours. this case is exactly d same. d guy has never stepped foot in Nigeria. He is property of UK just like joshua
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Emtol01: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonjas and abokii are the same. We SS and SE and some middle belt need to cut them off from us.
Yeah! We need not to be associated with Cultists, Kidnappers, Drug peddlers, Fraudsters,............!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by bionixs: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
Pls I beg you don't quote me I have had enough mentions already today. I'm currently taking paracetamol.

We (NCAN) will send a rep to check the name of the culprit for us.
One of them even get koko for forehead maybe he his a unicorn. The other like an Ape grin

Who are they?
we are here sir! Afonjas baebe! Confirmed world record holder.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
ollah1:

Lol, it's always parables when the Bible is quoted but it's never like that in the Quran. Hypocrites everywhere
don't mind them. Bloody hypocrites
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Neddyogu(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
NCAN COMMANDO HEARTLAND HQ OWERRI REPORTING:
NAME: Adebola et al

Religion: Pissful headknockers.
Conclusion: Subjects are Almajiric Afonjaric elements.Na dia way be that. Killing is not a biggie to them. They specialize in killing unarmed people but avoid pitched combat operations.
Over and out!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by crackhouse(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Britain should be very careful with the way they give freedom to people. Britain is becoming unsafe this time. They need strict measures curtail this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by banmee(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
alanka:
gengen gengen. I know no say afonjas have criminals also... afonja children and trouble be like ogun and dog. Every Ogun strine has dog head

I am beginning to think that the average age of most NL's is between 10 and 15 years old with way too much access to a computer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ehikwe22: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
ollah1:

you sound dumb. This is not about quoting a verse of a book mischievously. What are the teaching and tenets of both religion? What's their medium of converting new members? What are their tenets and their beliefs? Do you want me to quote the full story of the chapter here?

OK here it is

11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away

Here is the 27
. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Emu4life(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
ehikwe22:
Dont even try to claim wise!! Datz just a verse from MANY. D thread is talking about a distorted version of Islam being preach in d prison and d guy above said its not distorted but the real version So i quoted a real verse from d bble and u are saying its a parable, Can u see ur HYPOCRISY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Technically he's British... and I'm sure the he-goat cannot even point out where Nigeria is on the world map.
Of course this thread has degenerated into the usual tribal warfare .... only to re-unite at the next thread on "see the snake I killed today"
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by adecz: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2017

This one is worse than 'Evans'... shocked

The "Most dangerous man in Britain" is
an Osama Adebolajo ibn Afonja.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by hfeetham0(f): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
ehikwe22:
you sound dumb. This is not about quoting a verse of a book mischievously. What are the teaching and tenets of both religion? What's their medium of converting new members? What are their tenets and their beliefs? Do you want me to quote the full story of the chapter here?

OK here it is

11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away

Here is the 27
. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”
ollah1 ignore this dude... so since its the bible, you now went to pick the whole chapter from the beginning to justify yours... now take same time to do so to the Quran verse you are justifying... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by chicoMX(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ndi ofe Nmanu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by lastmaster(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
jejemanito:
If there's one thing I love about being a Niger Deltan is that I get to troll both the Skull Miners and the Drug Peddlers all at once tongue
What about prostitution? deltans are number one in that field.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ehikwe22: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Emu4life:

Dont even try to claim wise!! Datz just a verse from MANY. D thread is talking about a distorted version of Islam being preach in d prison and d guy above said its not distorted but the real version So i quoted a real verse from d bble and u are saying its a parable, Can u see ur HYPOCRISY.
I said it's a parable or it's a parable? Are you well? Whose words were those commands? Was it Jesus's or a different person? You sound bitter.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos / Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents / Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.