Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) (16158 Views)

Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Debunks Report On Speech Impairment / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by Tenim47(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
orin oku
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
BBC HAUSA went to interview him. He spoke to the interviewers in the language of the program - HAUSA language. The BBC HAUSA only airs its program in HAUSA language. What has the man done wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
obembet:
In a country whose official language is English, President Muhammadu Buhari broadcasts his Sallah message in Hausa! Would Trump (whose origin is German) address America in German? So what about all those Nigerians who can't speak Hausa? Ideally, the President should have spoken in English first, then if he feels like it, he may also speak in Hausa. The way he has now spoken only in Hausa makes it seem as if he is only concerned with those who gave him 97% of the votes while those who have him 5% can take a hike! How would the rest of the country have felt if President Olusegun Obasanjo had released a Christmas broadcast to Nigerians in Yoruba of if President Goodluck Jonathan has done so in Ogbia? How can a NATIONAL leader address Nigerians in a SECTIONAL language? Nigeria has never had a leader as divisive as Buhari! There is no difference between President Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu. President Buhari is the President of all Nigeria. He is not the President of only those who can speak Hausa! This is an outrage! President Yar'adua also spoke to the BBC News by phone. He is Fulani, like President Buhari. Yet he spoke in English because he was President of all of us!
Well said,bro.
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by Nwachineke1980: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
I am a Nigerian and not Hausa therefore this message is not meant for me.
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by solution2016: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
If he actually spoke Nigerians, why in Hausa.. Is he no longer a Nigerian President or is he now an Hausa president. Cabal at work.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by clovislouis(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
kennygee:
So Hausa is now our Lingual franca.
lol
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
NafeesaAA:
BBC HAUSA went to interview him. He spoke to the interviewers in the language of the program - HAUSA language. The BBC HAUSA only airs its program in HAUSA language. What has the man done wrong?

May ur lineage be as buhari is presently you dimwit..

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by Omonoba1: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wishing Mr President speedy recovery..May our Creator never forsake you!
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
NafeesaAA:

May your lineage be as buhari is presently you dimwit

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by santopelele(m): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
abeg make una no blame the old man, you knows some part of his brain is dead, maybe it is the english part was dead, so na only hausa part of brain is still functioning

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by 8stargeneral: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chai,apc don use dis country do gambling

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by tiwiex(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
kennygee:

U made me listen to it. Surprised it is in Hausa. What about Yoruba Muslims who can't speak Hausa? They must learn Hausa by force. Sad.
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by Angusonyeoma(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
one Nigeria they say but the barger always comunicating with hausa langusge instead of Nigerian general language (ENGLISH), if that was even him really.
Adieu Baba!
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
I thought they said he has speech impairment?

The narratives keep changing.

Now they are questioning why he spoke Hausa on a BBC Hausa programme. I am really confused.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by JBosco123(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Northern president has spoken!!!!
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by clovislouis(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
NafeesaAA:
hausa girl protecting her brother

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by jumobi1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I'm sure he could have granted that interview to a non-Hausa outlet. He chose to grant it to BBC Hausa. He could have chosen Channels but he is who he is.
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
BBC Hausa service went to the president, interview him in hausa language and broadcast it in hausa. in the cause of the interview, mr president sent a sallah and good will message to people of nigeria using the hausa dialect. this has become a trending issue in the social media. most atimes, when the president travels out of the country, he grant interview in hausa language and that's what transpire this time arround. the responsibility of sending sallah message should have been the responsibility of the Acting President and not that of Buhari who is far away in london. those hitting up the polity should calm down, 2019 is around the corner you could go for a younger person. wishing PMB good and sound health.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by wickedtuna: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
kennygee:
the matter weak me
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by origima: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
That dead ani mal again?

But I learnt u are an ophan
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by daryoor03(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Terrible PR team
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by shamdex2000(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
I want to say, that
SalamRushdie:
Very spooky audio , it really sounded like Boko Haram audio we heard in the past in our respective scriptures, we are enjoined to pray for our leaders. Besides somebody who has not die can not predict what will happen to him in the next couple of minutes

Stop the hate speech, pray for your leaders.
Allah, please restore Buhari's health condition, Ameen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by 8stargeneral: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chai,apc don use dis country for gambling.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by eluquenson(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is not PMB's voice

He doesn't talk fast, he can't send a message to whole nation using Hausa language.
FG should stop deceiving us.
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by DokitaDave(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
So unfortunate!

Nigeria has never had it so divisive like what we are experiencing now in recent times. So sad.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by shamdex2000(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
shamdex2000:

I want to say, that
I want to say, that in our respective scriptures, we are enjoined to pray for our leaders. Besides somebody who has not die can not predict what will happen to him in the next couple of minutes

Stop the hate speech, pray for your leaders.
Allah, please restore Buhari's health condition,
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by emmafems01: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Now they are questioning why he spoke Hausa on a BBC Hausa programme. I am really confused.
so for ur mind, that's d normal way to talk right?
we know ur type. idiot

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
clovislouis:
hausa girl protecting her brother

BBC Hausa interviewed him and he send a sallah message in Hausa to their listeners and now it is an issue,he is no longer dead or having voice impairment

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by emmafems01: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
NafeesaAA:
u dey craze

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
awa:

NigerianGuy yours is very expensive... You can buy mine for just 1000 Ghana Cedis let me simply go to Ghana and start a new life there

Things are going from bad to worse. I don't see how a Hausa candidate can campaign in southern Nigeria in 2019, these guys have really messed up. I thought Jonathan was incompetent until I witnessed Buhari's rule first hand.

God save Nigeria
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by Philinho(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
obembet:
In a country whose official language is English, President Muhammadu Buhari broadcasts his Sallah message in Hausa! Would Trump (whose origin is German) address America in German? So what about all those Nigerians who can't speak Hausa? Ideally, the President should have spoken in English first, then if he feels like it, he may also speak in Hausa. The way he has now spoken only in Hausa makes it seem as if he is only concerned with those who gave him 97% of the votes while those who have him 5% can take a hike! How would the rest of the country have felt if President Olusegun Obasanjo had released a Christmas broadcast to Nigerians in Yoruba of if President Goodluck Jonathan has done so in Ogbia? How can a NATIONAL leader address Nigerians in a SECTIONAL language? Nigeria has never had a leader as divisive as Buhari! There is no difference between President Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu. President Buhari is the President of all Nigeria. He is not the President of only those who can speak Hausa! This is an outrage! President Yar'adua also spoke to the BBC News by phone. He is Fulani, like President Buhari. Yet he spoke in English because he was President of all of us!
my dear don't mind d dullard .D whole north is not even only for hausas.I'm in Adamawa where some Fulani's don't even understand Hausa. He spoke in Hausa even when we have Muslims who are not Hausa. God will deliver us from buharimenia.
Re: President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) by emmafems01: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Restructuring: Northern Governors & Traditional Rulers Meet In Kaduna / Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP / Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.