Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Can A Righteous Man Show A Wicked Man Mercy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Righteous Man Show A Wicked Man Mercy? (289 Views)

How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Righteous Man Show A Wicked Man Mercy? by Monday5(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pls advice.
Re: How Can A Righteous Man Show A Wicked Man Mercy? by psucc(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pray for his repentance, if he had lacks and come to you for help, do so if you can(I.e if you have the ability), do not condemn him rather rebuke with Godly advice.

Ultimately, where there is an opportunity, preach Christ crucified, let him know the Light. And the Holy Spirit will do the rest.
Re: How Can A Righteous Man Show A Wicked Man Mercy? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Monday5:
Pls advice.

I have to admit this is probably one of the hardest things to do...yet is sooo crucial in the life of a "follower of Christ"...which we can do through Christ & Christ alone.
Phillipians 4:13

Righteousness=Holiness=Fruit of the Spirit=
The Character of God.

So we need to understand & be honest about what "righteousness" entails (and rise to Christ' standard) before we label ourselves.

I actually am praying for a spirit of
Matthew 5:43-48.
Prayerfully read those verses and apply them to your situation.
But always remember that mercy is extended to all living humans on this planet Earth....daily.

I've said this repeatedly: it's not so much the words (although they are very important), but moreso the lifestyle.....
one's character. How one treats people on a regular basis....
That's what shows a "righteous" man/woman.
People get tired of "hearing" a sermon...they want to "see" a sermon....

(1) (Reply)

‘’hypocrisy Is Not Democracy.’’ / (part 2). 36 Ways To Handle Your Spouse When You Are Falsely Suspected. / By Responding AMEN On A Social Media, There Was Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.