Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) (2965 Views)

Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / Lagos Government Seals Off Pension Office For Engaging In Waste Burning (Photos) / Akeredolu And Family At House On The Rock Church For Granddaughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Ajasco222: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
House On The Rock Church Branch in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory is currently being razed by Fire. The cause is unknown at this time and reports have it that the fire service have not arrived at the scene.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/house-on-rock-church-in-abuja-is-on.html

cc; lalasticlala

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
APC is a bad omen.

I does not knows why we not vote for Goodluck Jonathan again instead of this bad omen that the Nigeria Fire Service is not working under APC lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Has anyone there called the fire service?
They look helpless
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by CLASSMAN: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
C money up in flames
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Papiikush: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Don't worry, They will contribute building offering next week Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Where dem firemen when u need dem
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
what a loss. but this could mean a strategy to multiply the members.most churches these days are very suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Dcomrade(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
You all should assist in extinguishing the fire instead of standing there helpless but taking pictures in a bid to be the first to break the news.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by nototribalist: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hausa Fulanis are evil, I see their hands on this. Well, the owner is an afonja, so it's a family matter. Qoute me and your family member will die before December

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by obailala(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dcomrade:
You all should assist in extinguishing the fire instead of standing there helpless but taking pictures in a bid to be the first to break the news.
Lol.. Fire big pass fire... you dont want them to go kill themselves do you?.... Besides I can count about 5 fire trucks already in the venue.
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:
Don't worry, They will contribute building offering next week Sunday.
lol dats y dey kept calm
cos b4 next Sunday account 4 don full grin

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by GworoChewinMaga: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
All those plastic decorative paddings are a fire hazard

The recent grenfall towers' fire in London was blamed on this same plastic rubbish
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by nddydamzi(f): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
that's why I always warn people in church to stop shouting "fire" "fire" "fire",or send down you anointing fire them no gree,now see the result..

2 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
rifasenate11:
what a loss. but this could mean a strategy to multiply the members.most churches these days are very suspicious.
Bro please explain biko
church dey burn nd ur here saying more members would come
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by kollinsbanks(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
na was oh,
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by dessz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
rifasenate11:

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Papiikush: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol dats y dey kept calm
cos b4 next Sunday account 4 don full grin
grin

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by LUGBE: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jesus is Lord, hmmmm
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by AlienRobot: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
The building may raze to ashes but the temple of Christ liveth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Holy Ghost fire.
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by mrbyron(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
I hope this is not a result of fervent fire prayers
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ile oba t'ojo, ewa lo bu si
Out the ashes shall rise a majestic edifice, no shaking, no dulling!

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by mancanoe: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Belongs to Goodheart obi c Ekwueme...
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
EgusiSoup:
APC is a bad omen.

I does not knows why we not vote for Goodluck Jonathan again instead of this bad omen that the Nigeria Fire Service is not working under APC lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Has anyone there called the fire service?
They look helpless
Cant you see they are already there?
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chai!
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by agohmamuda(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nma27:
Where dem firemen when u need dem

They were there, 5 of their water trucks, they were able to contain the fire.
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
agohmamuda:

They were there, 5 of their water trucks, they were able to contain the fire.
ok
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by sleeknick: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Too much holy ghost fire... ooops!
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by simplex2: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
The other one at uyo collapsed and killed loads of people, this one is catching fire already.

Next time, stop building your 'house on the rock'.
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Mustay(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dcomrade:

No, they are actually right in this case. They've sorted stayed at a distance which serves more than a muster point (I hope those inside the main building itself have been evacuated and a roll call done).

Not everyone is an HSE expert, so it's best they kept this distance. In Nigeria, one of the constant complaints by firemen is the lack of easy access to burning buildings because non-experts and viewers have blocked the way.

Should they "assist in extinguishing the fire", they have themselves to blame if something untoward occurs.
Re: House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) by Kylekent59: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
EgusiSoup:
APC is a bad omen.

Your English is bad. Which one is I does not knows? The correct words is ; I do not know i.e if it's d present or I did not know i.e if it's about the past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Sit At Home Order, IPOB Shuts Down Aguleri Governor Obiano's Hometown / Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection / What Is Happening Daily Along The Benin/asaba Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.