Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection (2966 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / Dino Melaye Preaching At Redeemed Christian Church, Maryland, Usa.(video) / Tinubu Speaks On Backing Buhari Against Osinbajo's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by hisexcellency34: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) passionately campaigned for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 presidential election. Pastors mandated their members to get their PVCs and many of their members voted for the APC especially given the fact that Buhari picked one of their own, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, a senior pastor in the church as his deputy.

But following killings of Christians by Fulani herdsmen nationwide, it seems RCCG church is not really committed to the Buhari project again, despite still retaining Osinbajo as VP. The election is just a month away and the church is not passionate about members getting their PVCs as was done in 2015.

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by MaestroID(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Once beaten Twice shy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Goldmind1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
They better pray and think twice becos 2015 Election and the emergence of Pastor Osinbajo as the VP in this antichrist and nepotistic govt is telling bad on the Church.

4 Likes

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by nwanyionitsha: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
I lost respect for the rccg after 2015.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by dokyOloye: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I swear.
Lost respect for Adeboye too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by earthsync(f): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Why not encourage them to vote for parties not named APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by dunkem21(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Yeah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Shawnnn01: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) passionately campaigned for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 presidential election. Pastors mandated their members to get their PVCs and many of their members voted for the APC especially given the fact that Buhari picked one of their own, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, a senior pastor in the church as his deputy.

But following killings of Christians by Fulani herdsmen nationwide, it seems RCCG church is not really committed to the Buhari project again, despite still retaining Osinbajo as VP. The election is just a month away and the church is not passionate about members getting their PVCs as was done in 2015.

. This is what happens when you have a tribe filled with cursed souls, cursed souls especially PDP Ipob members.

2 Likes

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by sammy99(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
mtcheww,wetin concern me
shebi una want political positions?
and una don get am.
Oya face d consequence.

1 Like

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by AstralBody: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I stopped going to the church all together. Osinbajo is a big shame to the church!!

5 Likes

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by RipMorosini: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
dunkem21:

Yeah.
I have no respect for any MOG
Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by dunkem21(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
RipMorosini:

Please respect them.. But know that they are only Men not God.

1 Like

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Printerscanner: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
dokyOloye:

I swear.
Lost respect for Adeboye too.

Please what effect does your respect or disrespect has on Pastor Adeboye, RCCG or the Body of Christ? I think you are over-estimating your foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by IamAtikulate: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
It used to be my Church until Herdsmen started massacring people and all man of God condemned it vehemently except this Islamic apologist. Na my wife make me the go am, I don warn am. I still dey fine new church. Who fit suggest good one for me coz I don tire. I used to like PA Adeboye because of his humility

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Presidiotbuhari: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Adeboye is an ISLAMIC cleric but unfortunately redeem members are ignorant of this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
God doesn't support evil
Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Presidiotbuhari: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Printerscanner:

Please what effect does your respect or disrespect has on Pastor Adeboye, RCCG or the Body of Christ? I think you are over-estimating your foolishness.
E pain Nam well well..... lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
I stopped attending church because of RCCG

2 Likes

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
IamAtikulate:
It used to be my Church until Herdsmen started massacring people and all man of God condemned it vehemently except this Islamic apologist. Na my wife make me the go am, I don warn am. I still dey fine new church. Who fit suggest good one for me coz I don tire. I used to like PA Adeboye because of his humility
Dunamis

2 Likes

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by IamAtikulate: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Dunamis
Dunamis is even topping my list. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by jayson87: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Adeboye that anointed remi tinubu pastor

3 Likes

Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Clementz0(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Some of you folks just open your mouth and castigate people like if you were there you will change the whole thing, you think it's easy for osinbajo as a VP to do as he pleases when surrounded by thick darkness...
Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 16, 2019
AstralBody:
I stopped going to the church all together. Osinbajo is a big shame to the church!!
I would advise you continue your fellowship with other Christian brethren not minding what you see. Remember all man for himself hence everyone will give account of how they lived their lives.
Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2019
RipMorosini:
Please respect them because they are human like you and me. Don't expect them to be like angels because they are not
Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 16, 2019
IamAtikulate:
I would advise you stick to redeem for now. The reasons are as follows;
1.Whatever you are running from in redeem would definely hit you in the new church you seek to attend.
2. God is not interested in the denomination you attend but whether you are keeping his word. There is no church in heaven
3. There is no perfect church or preacher hence many churches and preachers have their flaws. You might leave Redeem for holy holy church or by fire by fire church but you would witness worst scenario that would make you stop attending church.
Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2019
jayson87:
Adeboye that anointed remi tinubu pastor
Prophet intend anointing other children of Jesse but God wanted David. God sees the heart. He rarely look at the outside but the inside
Re: Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection by Chestbeaters: 3:49am On Jan 16, 2019
This IPOB people grin moro.ns

(1) (Reply)

SOWORE: My Apologies To All Freedom-minded Yorubas / Arrest Loading: Why Mompha Was Tipped Off By EFCC To Maintain Low Profile / My Response To A Guy Who Said ''If Not For Whites We Would Be Wearing Leaves''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.