Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook (2417 Views)

How To Make $100(#15,000) In 1hour Through Facebook / Can I Make Dollars Daily Through Facebook? / Making Money Through Lottery(baba Ijebu) Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by FARADBOND(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2010
[b][b]guy does any one know about zoo or those other ways of making money through face book.pls help[/b][/b]
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by jossylad86(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2010
My friend I advice you try Google Adsense. You stand to make easier money.
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by edikanvic(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
You will make money when you use you popular facebook profile to advertise your productyou have for sale or another person's product.
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by nairagod1: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
I make money thru facebook and i have an ebook that will teach practically how.it will cost a little but as long as you have frds on facebook you make money not millions but a few thousands weekly and u can even get a us mastercard free.08033566193 if you are interested.cheers
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by sistajay(f): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hmm, na wa oo, for all these money makin ideas!! E b like sey i'll laffin all da way to the bank soon!! cool
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by Fhemmmy: 3:21am On Feb 01, 2010
If people have ideas, how come they always wanna be paid for it?
How come they always wanna be called and all that?
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by emmanuel71: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2010
for information on how to start call 08068775716
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by oseyi38: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2010
Those that ask for money before given out an infor are not sure. They are looking for way(s) to scam people. Be very careful
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by montelik(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
Fhemmmy:

If people have ideas, how come they always wanna be paid for it?
How come they always wanna be called and all that?
This is approach of the ultimate capitalist. Besides money is always a friend. cool
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by 3RNEST(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
@poster search on google "how to make money online via facebook" i quess u will find alot of article related to your problem! - As for me i used facebook to give update about my online business by postinq it on my wall for everyone to see and make comment on my works.
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by consultmartins(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2010
If you really want to make money in this life, then you must forget about making money and focus on filling a need. I mean,; you must find and solve a problem. If you can do this, money will follow you.
Making money is all about creating value.
Cheers

Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by 3RNEST(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
consultmartins:

If you really want to make money in this life, then you must forget about making money and focus on filling a need. I mean,; you must find and solve a problem. If you can do this, money will follow you.
Making money is all about creating value.
Cheers

Please throw more light on ur comments, i quess u know we 're talkinq about facebook here.
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by rubataka: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2010
The only way I know one can make money on facebook is placing affiliate adverts on facebook.

You can sign up to a program, get a membership ID, then put your ID on your advert message on facebook, whan people click through you earn money.

For a program you can use to run a facebook program Visit

www.webinar.freevar.com
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by ayo84(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2010
making money on facebook is as simple as promoting a product or service using your ability to connect simultaneously with friends and fans, if you have a lot of friends and followers on facebook, you can use this as an opportunity to promote a product or service.
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by adeymola: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2010
Hi folks, check out the hottest application on facebook, iKNOW, it pays you for what you know, this is real, i cant stress that enough, you click on the link here, it takes you to the application; and all you need to do is to answer questions and get rewarded for performing well.it is just similar to the popular WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, your chances of winning are very broad here because you will always be given a chance to play whenever you wish, See ya there!!!!!!!!!! http://apps.facebook.com/iknow-games/invited.php?rsvp=1728878519&reff=share
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by wealthlift(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2010
It's no news that lots of cash can be made on Facebook.

I have tried a number of tips on it and have found it to work perfectly.

Get them here: http://www.FacebookNaira.com
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by ponpon(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2010
I think that you will like this! <a href='http://www.blackpersy.com/tell_friend.php?sel=from_refer&code=93d27b467f0d'>(Click Here) to Check out Profiles on Blackpersy.com!</a> Earn Money when you Invite your Friends!
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by buzzme: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
Just incase you want to get more information on how to get money from your friends in facebook, i help people realize that. It is simple and cheap to know. Though, nothing is free of charge nowadays so i collect a little amount for this information. To cantact me to acquire this unrereaveled way of making cash on facebook, you can buzz me up on ositastanley8@gmail.com but if you want to talk to me directly, you can aswell reach me on +2347063247376. You will not regret this, i promise.
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by gowaga68: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2010
why be say every thing on making owo,moni online fiful go dey say pay me pay me kai na wa fow una sep.
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by paypalguru: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
all well said
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by okoroja(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
To make money through Facebook or other means follows the same principle. you have to identify a need and fill it. That is it. For example, in faceook, you meet people and these people have one need or the other. Just identify those needs, find solutions to them and you will be paid for providing such solutions. Facebook provides many applications that allow you to showcase you products or services. However, if want more details on how to use those applications, you can email me @ suntexdereal@gmail.com.
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by gabu4u1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
Making money from facebook is not a difficult job at all. All you need is focus and you will rake in as much as you desire.

I will post lessons on this topic soon to teach whoever cares to know how to go about it.

But if you cannot wait, them mail me at

gabublog@gmail.com

and i will send you the ebook free of charge.

NB:

That i am not charging any fee does not mean it is useless. I just feel like sharing it. I actually bought them with my hard earned money. Anyway just holla me and I will send you a copy.

Cheers.
Re: How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook by LateefO(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ Farabond,
Making money on facebook is quite easy and can sometimes be hard if you don't know how to. i.e. the modulus operando.
Since you have friends on facebook who believe in you, all you have to do is indirectly advertise your product or service to them of course if it's something they need they will definitely contact you back (remember your friend's friend will also see it through their friend) so you are advertising to lots of people. You can do a search on google or other search engines for more info on this rather than going ahead to buy book which promises and fails (not all books). It's real cos I do make money on facebook and other way also but you only need to learn the technical know-how.
Hope this answers your question.

@3rnest,
To respond to your question, it's about you thinking (a deep one indeed) about a problem people are facing and them go ahead to solve the problem or provide the solution. I bet you you will get rich in no time. That is the ultimate money making machine or idea. SOLVE A PROBLEM.
In all honesty, two weeks ago I made over N270,000 in 2weeks just by detecting a problem and providing the solution. We were three in the team.
Let me tell you, you might not have the solution but you can search for the person that has the solution and team up with him/her to solve the problem. Money will definetely roll in. But have it at the back of your mind that you are solving problem not making money and you will be satisfied.

Hope this helps.

I care,
Lateef (Online Business Expert)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Auction Website In Nigeria / Start Importation With Just N10,000 / Buy Poultry Cage At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.