Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. (47959 Views)

Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / President Of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev Resigns After 3 Decades In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by emmaitive(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
gud for dem..i wish we can av a presido like him, becos darkness can never be light
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
xxvgh

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Onopa(m): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin

Go trump

4 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Go chew an healthy meal in your mosque and lice infested corner before dreaming of chewing me. Slow!! Isn't that the only similarity between you and your father loser.

lol @ lice infested .. you watched 8 miles bro ? You kinda sound like the victim here..yu know.. the guy who took a 65 pound hit in the face and can't see nada...that's how yu sound..sorry ass, get some more education and perhaps in your next life time you could stand to me, cos even if you're whiter than you are now..Imma still whop your ass real bad hombre..

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by schwarzkopf(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:
Fucking White Supremacists, they believe blacks are inferior to them. I don't blame una...when Obama don give una back side phuck, why this retard no go dey act like head master...

You come across like that kid that the spermatozoa that form you need to be flush down the sewers. You support a drumpf that hate your kind and still spew gibberish about white supremacists. Drumpf took full page advert to reinstall death penalty in New York state for the central park five, drumpf is a known champion of eugenics plus the federal law suits against him for discriminatory rental practices. In his biography, he was quoted to have storm his New Jersey branch and saw black guys working in the account, when he shouted and said I like short white guys wearing yammulks counting my cash. Yet third world black men like you still support this loser. You should be ashamed of your existence.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
emmaitive:
gud for dem..i wish we can av a presido like him, becos darkness can never be light
I swear gee

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by SalamRushdie: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are a gift that keep gifting, you are just another third world Illiterate. I mean no American even craftsmen work on rig. Special reserved jobs for third worlders like you. Try to visit your country airport once in your brutish life and stop shaming your progenitors, the stupidity you keep sprouting per post is amazing.

Mister when Green card holders talk even a baby knows ..I am very sure you are not even an American but a hopeless straw clutching green card holder.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Coldfeets:
Religion divides more than it unites.

The more reason I'll remain totally irreligious.

Fück all ye believers.
I agree with you. But that last line of yours. . .don't you think its a bit hypocritical? Religion is always about 'I'm right, and you're wrong'. But then here you are doing the exact same thing. To people who have one belief system or the other and who are causing havoc with it, we nonreligious people should try to 'change their minds' and lead by example. . .moral but not religious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
Nice one meanwhile we are still sleeping in Nigeria and forming nice. Check out our Presidential Villa looking like a mosque. It's high time Christians stopped taking chances but what pains me most is when I see Yoruba Muslims regarded as infidels by their Northern counterpart practicing the religion. They should leave the north to their religion abeg.

It's time Christian took stance...May God help us all o
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by schwarzkopf(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Mister when Green card holders talk even a baby knows ..I am very sure you are not even an American but a hopeless straw clutching green card holder.

Blablaaaa... Too much blows to the head in a day for you. How about crying yourself to sleep.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You come across like that kid that the spermatozoa that form you need to be flush down the sewers. You support a drumpf that hate you kind and still spew gibberish about white supremacists. Drumpf took full page advert to reinstall death penalty in New York state for the central park five, drumpf is a known champion of eugenics plus the federal law suits against him for discriminatory rental practices. In his biography, he was quoted to have storm his New Jersey branch and saw black guys working in the account, when he shouted and said I like short white guys wearing yammulks counting my cash. Yet third world black men like you still support this loser. You should be ashamed of your existence.

spermatozoa ..lol...so low...yada yada yada.. guess what i'll buy you some smoothie so you'll fell better...i think you're disoriented...my jabs hit yu so bad you don't know whats up...I'm not ashamed of nothing..since you're so smart, go to Mars, and leave the earth for my race dimwit.....

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by cytell56: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
When they start holding Christmas carols in the Saudi royal palace then maybe Trump will reconsider
True talk bro!!!
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Blablaaaa... Too much blows to the head in a day for you. How about crying yourself to sleep.

lol.. you're my baby i swear, you go dye...you no sabi ay i be warri... i go fry your skull...see this low life flithy white maggot

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

Amen Jare
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

Amen Jare
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by schwarzkopf(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

spermatozoa ..lol...so low...yada yada yada.. guess what i'll buy you some smoothie so you'll fell better...i think you're disoriented...my jabs hit yu so bad you don't know whats up...I'm not ashamed of nothing..since you're so smart, go to Mars, and leave the earth for my race dimwit.....

Your blow?? You won't even last a minute in my elementary school yo momma contest. You trying to battle your lord, with your nursery rhythms. Go spur with toddlers with congenital abnormalities first, when you hone your skills there then you can start sparring with reta3ds in your block before dreaming of squaring up with humans.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
Amen Jare

It's like the more appeasements Christians make, this guys extend boundaries so i will never appease them till i return to my God..enough is enough..I will pursue peace by all cost but i won't appease these guys, everything is a religious war to them, see the way they hated Trump wining as though Hilary was a muslim, they want every Christian desire to die..

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by mike404(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON
schwarzkopf AKA LUCASBALO
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Your blow?? You won't even last a minute in my elementary school yo momma contest. You trying to battle your lord, with your nursery rhythms. Go spur with toddlers with congenital abnormalities first, when you hone your skills there then you can start sparring with reta3ds in your block before dreaming of squaring up with humans.

yeah yeah yeah... dem no go hold you now..i go fry your d*ck take chop beans oyinbo pepper.. na so so curse u dey curse...u say u dey intelligent pass all your post na rusty curse, you can't even debate me...such a low life, perhaps you need a lifeline..hurry call Zuckerberg to come bail ya..f000l

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by schwarzkopf(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

lol.. you're my baby i swear, you go dye...you no sabi ay i be warri... i go fry your skull...see this low life flithy white maggot

Illiteracy runs in your lineage plus the water supply to your city or town. You filthy, gobsmacked, vain-glorious son of perdition, I am a black man and you can reserve the white title for the head of your household.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Desmonddeck: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
Amen Jare
I concur

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
mike404:
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON
schwarzkopf AKA LUCASBALO

abi..market don open jare. make i go work.. catch ya later fellas.....
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Benekruku:

Make good points.

America constitutionally does not recognize a religion. When they say God, they never explain which. America has had athiest, christians and muslims as presidents.

Mind u, am a reputable Atheist
Pls can you help me name a Muslim president apart from obama.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Illiteracy runs in your lineage plus the water supply to your city or town. You filthy, gobsmacked, vain-glorious son of perdition, I am a black man and you can reserve the white title for the head of your household.

they've pleaded on your behalf imma let ya be...off to the financial markets...need to scalp gold...bye.

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

It's like the more appeasements Christians make, this guys extend boundaries so i will never appease them till i return to my God..enough is enough..I will pursue peace by all cost but i won't appease these guys, everything is a religious war to them, see the way they hated Trump wining as though Hilary was a muslim, they want every Christian desire to die..
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
I swear... I wonder why they can't just see that everything is wrong with the religion. jihadists proclaiming peace... Imagine such irony

na curse dey worry their father.... God do punish all of dem
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by schwarzkopf(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

yeah yeah yeah... dem no go hold you now..i go fry your d*ck take chop beans oyinbo pepper.. na so so curse u dey curse...u say u dey intelligent pass all your post na rusty curse, you can't even debate me...such a low life, perhaps you need a lifeline..hurry call Zuckerberg to come bail ya..f000l

Loser what the f**!k is the mumbo jumbo you sprout here?
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by schwarzkopf(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

they've pleaded on your behalf imma let ya be...off to the financial markets...need to scalp gold...bye.

Financial market my brown a33 loser, plead on whose behalf. Hey coward run and along and come back with the best guy in your block you plootron.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Loser what the f**!k is the mumbo jumbo you sprout here?

phucck off..off to make money.bye..

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Desmonddeck:
I concur
Gee na so
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by schwarzkopf(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

phucck off..off to make money.bye..

Loser run along!!! And go cry yourself to sleep.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Financial market my brown a33 loser, plead on whose behalf. Hey coward run and along and come back with the best guy in your block you plootron.

rofl.. trying nt to look like a loser.. tell your fuckin b*tch mum to read up d posts and tell you how much a worthless son you are, you aren't worth the ten seconds of action ur mum suffered for you to "cum" what a waste of spermm...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.