Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. (47955 Views)

Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / President Of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev Resigns After 3 Decades In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

na curse dey worry their father.... God do punish all of dem
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Pizzle1234(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
gberra:
Epic ignorance!.. Will Trump be POTUS forever?

Keep fooling yourself around about Islam, Fulani, Yoruba Muslims & whatever. What you don't know is killing you. I'm not here to advise you cos I know you too well.
What is this one saying undecided
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by schwarzkopf(m): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
connectpoint:

rofl.. trying nt to look like a loser.. tell your fuckin b*tch mum to read up d posts and tell you how much a worthless son you are, you aren't worth the ten seconds of action ur mum suffered for you to "cum" what a waste of spermm...

Wishy washy.. bul1shit coming from an illiterate whose medulla exchanged functions with his hypothalamus. The rabies infested midgets that birthed you deserved cold lead to the skull for infesting mother earth with a pygmy with the world view of a brainless turd. You are a misery to creation that your parent committed an hara-kiri in recognition of the wrong to mother earth for birthing a curse like you.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by seunaj: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
When they start holding Christmas carols in the Saudi royal palace then maybe Trump will reconsider
You too get sense. GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
E be like say this people don vex u tire... I just dey happy as they no too dey my side... I for frustrate ehn

they are polluting the earth.. the thing tire me my brother...
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Benekruku(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
beamtopola:

Pls can you help me name a Muslim president apart from obama.

The point I made is clear, they have had the trio which clearly buttressed my point. Moreover, No American symbol has calvary on it.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by seunaj: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
gberra:

Clinton & Bush as epic failure as Obama, who also observed the TRADITION during their presidencies?

Trump had a preconceived idea about Muslims but after his first term must have ended a new POTUS will return the status quo.
If you can't see beyond your nose, simply cut it off so you can see. Blind haters!
Why wouldn't Muslims stop trying to reap where they did not sow? How many times has Saudi congratulate Christians on Christmas??
Muslim keep hatred and same you will be the first to cry foul if someone is trying to reciprocate. You Muslims are bleeped up, like seriously. Religion of doom for the doomed. SHUT THE CRAP UP!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by seunaj: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2017
gberra:

Clinton & Bush as epic failure as Obama, who also observed the TRADITION during their presidencies?

Trump had a preconceived idea about Muslims but after his first term must have ended a new POTUS will return the status quo.
If you can't see beyond your nose, simply cut it off so you can see. Blind haters!
Why wouldn't Muslims stop trying to reap where they did not sow? How many times has Saudi congratulated Christians on Christmas??
Muslim keep hating and na still them go cry foul if someone is trying to reciprocate. You Muslims are bleeped up, like seriously. Religion of doom for the doomed. SHUT THE CRAP UP!
You want ppl to regard you yet you don't respect other people's believe. Dats injustice!
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Too much hate on this thread menh.... I Wonder what you guys will do if you see ur selves...
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by DaPuncline: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
Nice one meanwhile we are still sleeping in Nigeria and forming nice. Check out our Presidential Villa looking like a mosque. It's high time Christians stopped taking chances but what pains me most is when I see Yoruba Muslims regarded as infidels by their Northern counterpart practicing the religion. They should leave the north to their religion abeg.
The main reason why you are a Christian is because you were born a christian same way more than 2 billion muslims were born muslims. No one negotiated with nature before coming to earth. Just live and let live.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by shesluvin(f): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
When they start holding Christmas carols in the Saudi royal palace then maybe Trump will reconsider
May God bless you for this...
Trump shud kick these a++ out of the US

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by DaPuncline: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
I swear gee
Is that what you read from your bible?
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by DaPuncline: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2017
beamtopola:
Pls can you help me name a Muslim president apart from obama.
Is obama a muslim? what sort of brain are you carrying?
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by DaPuncline: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
I swear... I wonder why they can't just see that everything is wrong with the religion. jihadists proclaiming peace... Imagine such irony
So all 3 billion muslims are jihadist? people like you wouldn't mind cursing arsene wenger if he refuses to start ozil ( a muslim).
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by DaPuncline: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2017
connectpoint:

na curse dey worry their father.... God do punish all of dem
is totally wrong to believe all the 3 billion muslims in the world are terrorist and jihadist. It's obvious you hate them but there are some assertions that are just incoherent!
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by mike404(m): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2017
DaPuncline:
Is that what you read from your bible?
KEEP KWAYET MY FRIEND angry

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by mike404(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2017
MYND1 THE FEMALE JIHADIST IS HERE.... EKAABOgrin

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by DaPuncline: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2017
mike404:
KEEP KWAYET MY FRIEND angry
why would to keep quiet? make your point and i make mine or is that too hard for you?
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by abimic(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2017
jusRadical:

You do not know.

Isam is gradually breaking new grounds. While we Christians sleep, they are bent on conquering the world. They go the USA and Europe because those are new grounds they need to conquer. Why go to Muslim countries is conquered?

Look at England, they are conquering it gradually: at least they have a mayor there now
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and the second largest after Christianity, but with the force used by Muslim brethren to cover new grounds, they need become the fastest. As much as they're growing, their growth is riddled with controversy which long soak their cloak like blemish all over the world. But i support POTUS' call

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by mike404(m): 12:54am On Jun 26, 2017
DaPuncline:

why would to keep quiet? make your point and i make mine or is that too hard for you?
I ACTUALLY DON'T WASTE MY TIME ON AFONJA MUSLIMS....AFONJA MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.. EMIR SANUSI
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by DaPuncline: 1:11am On Jun 26, 2017
mike404:
I ACTUALLY DON'T WASTE MY TIME ON AFONJA MUSLIMS....AFONJA MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.. EMIR SANUSI
see how pathetic and miserable your ugly life is, anyone that has a contrary opinion is regarded "an afonja muslim" keep wallowing in your pool of delusion and mediocrity.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by mike404(m): 1:18am On Jun 26, 2017
DaPuncline:

see how pathetic and miserable your ugly life is, anyone that has a contrary opinion is regarded "an afonja muslim" keep wallowing in your pool of delusion and mediocrity.
BE PROUD OF YOUR SCRATCH FACE REPUBLICangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by victorDanladi: 1:19am On Jun 26, 2017
who their celebration help?...mtcheew.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by victorDanladi: 1:24am On Jun 26, 2017
mike404:

Lolz

Biafrans are unintelligent.OBJ,Awolowo,osinbajo,sm Afolabi,SL Akintola etc are all yoruba muslims.

I think you should be more worried about the new religion nnamidinity,jew or kanuism displacing Christianity in Igbo land.Because this your brain your God and life saviour gave you na something else

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by GistFullGround: 1:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Donald Trump is the greatest thing to happen to this world!!!!!
He knows the demons and must not pretend not to know and accommodate them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by Quinn22(f): 1:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Why are christians so hateful?! cry
They are no better than the muslims
With so much hate in their(christians) blood, they will gradually have a mindset of a terrorist if care is not taking. undecided

Islam is the fastest and most practiced religion in Africa and most of the world, christians should deal with it and stop acting like an immature overgrown baby like trump undecided

Islam is going to take over, I just know it because of the kind of discipline and devotion muslims have for their religion, unlike christians that are really slacking behind with their religion; no discipline, no devotion and little faith especially when it comes to the Christian youths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by victorDanladi: 1:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Igbo Christians as part of their global delusion see USA as a Christian state like vatican city or Isreal sorry,isreal self na nnamdi kanu religion (jew) state.

I will not be surprised if that is done in vatican city.But USA,na trump presidency stopped am not USA government and he can't used more than 8years.USA is not different from nigeria,the religion of Aso rock and White depends on the president religion world view.

But will Igbo Christians cereberate to understand this?,...No,they've switched off their brain since the new jesus,nnamdi kanu stepped on Igbo soil to the extent that even if a lunatic on the street shout "islamization",they begin dey pee for body and cry like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by DaPuncline: 1:36am On Jun 26, 2017
mike404:
BE PROUD OF YOUR SCRATCH FACE REPUBLICangry
why are you tossing your idle brain around like this ? from trump issue to yoruba matter? What does the matter has to do with the yorubas in the first place? Abi Yoruba man fvcked ur mama pu. ssy and e no gree pay her ni? mehn you need a lagatin injection to dissolve the madness inherited from your parent's conjugation. poor you.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by segematico(m): 1:37am On Jun 26, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
yes ,wen Saudi,Iran Qatar, Kuwait start Christmas carols , Trump should reconsider. On this #IStandWithTrump

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by slap1(m): 1:47am On Jun 26, 2017
gberra:
Epic ignorance!.. Will Trump be POTUS forever?

Keep fooling yourself around about Islam, Fulani, Yoruba Muslims & whatever. What you don't know is killing you. I'm not here to advise you cos I know you too well.

Why are you concerned that The White House did not celebrate the Ramadan? Celebrate your own in peace, wherever you are. Everything must not be headache for you guys.

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by factwriter(m): 1:50am On Jun 26, 2017
beamtopola:

Do they celebrate chrismas in Qatar palace, Kuwait palace and Saudi Arabia palace? If no, why bothering about trump. Hypocrite.

QUESTION:
Why did it took UNCLE SAM so long to realise they don't need celebrating Ramadhan Iftar since America isn't a Muslim dominated nation

ANSWER:
Hypocrisy outwithing logic.
Re: Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. by factwriter(m): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2017
GistFullGround:
Donald Trump is the greatest thing to happen to this world!!!!!
He knows the demons and must not pretend not to know and accommodate them.

Yet he took his entire family along to visit an Islamic kingdom and even stayed for days while begging (on behalf of America) for an arm contract worth $320 Billion dollars.

Great indeed! Let that rogue keep deciving you lots.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/05/21/trumps-bizarre-and-un-american-visit-to-saudi-arabia/%3Futm_term%3D.c20e24c44f15&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj10dikp9rUAhWJHxoKHR5LCqkQFggXMAQ&usg=AFQjCNGmDUE_ryjMdzN1W05Pu0Bq-9BZcg

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/trump-arrives-saudi-arabia-foreign-trip-170520063253596.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj10dikp9rUAhWJHxoKHR5LCqkQFggOMAE&usg=AFQjCNFhhQWnJ1L3S5KzONlLHZFo4JOA8A

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.