Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Harrysong Shares Fake Photo Of His Newborn Twins. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Shares Fake Photo Of His Newborn Twins. (323 Views)

D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby / Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" / D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Shares Fake Photo Of His Newborn Twins. by Jojofalani(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
The early hours of yesterday (June 24, 2017) was filled with congratulatory messages on the official instagram account of Harrysong the Reggae-Blues crooner. The news of his newborn twins has been making headline on popular sites.

It will surprise you to know that the photo of his twins, as was seen in his official instagram account has been confirmed to be fake; all thanks to Google image search.

Just so it doesn’t seem like I’ve got big mouth, biko my people see for yourselves.

"This was shared by Harrysong as his newborn twins"

"After using Google image search, the same image was found on several unrelated sites."

"Can’t believe Harrysong’s twins existed even before their birth. lol"

Visit www.phcitypromo.com for more gists and gossips
Re: Harrysong Shares Fake Photo Of His Newborn Twins. by sbm060(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lolz internet nowadays ehn u can't lie

u will surely c some1 looking 4 d truth

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna & Bernice Burgos Attend D’banj’s “king Don Come”exclusive Listening P / Lanre Gentry's Love Is Fake!!! Mercy Aigbe's Husband Apologises To Her Openly!! / Read Mercy Aigbe’s Estranged Husband Lanre Gentry’s Public Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.