Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

NYSC: Important Things To Know - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Important Things To Know (987 Views)

Check NYSC Important Notice To 2018 Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corps Members Here / NYSC Important Notice To All 2017 Batch A Prospective Corps Members / Nysc important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Important Things To Know by abtallest24(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
2017 batch A stream ll prospective corp members take note of the following..

1. there is no such thing as photocopying over 30 copies of your documents infact make just 5 copies each of the following documents.
a. call up letter
b. green card
c.. medical certificate
d.. statement of result
these are the important document you will be using while in camp so any other thing na yeye

2. in camp you will be ask to take E-passport with ur nysc crested vest which is just 250 naira.

3. you will be feed 3 times every day but if u dont like their food mami market is open for u

4 you dont need to carry too much cash on you just 5k is enough except u wan go dy do big boy or big gal for camp.

5. you will be paid 1500 for bicycle allowance in ur first week in camp, second week u will be given 1k again and the final week ur first allawee will be given to u.

6 you are free to carry provisions like milk, cornflake, bournvita and small garri for ur use but no carry rice and beans or even stove go camp oooo dy go collect am for gate sharpally.

7 if you are sick or body dy do u somehow run to the camp clinic dem go treat u for free and give u small note that shows u are nt fit to partake in any activity u fit dy hostel dy sleep if soulja come show dem the note and u wount be disturbed.

8. always lock ur bag with padlock and make sure ur waist bag is with u always even if na toilet u dy go carry am cos boyz are nt smiling.

9. sexual intercourse is prohibited if dy catch u bye bye to camp b dat cos u will be decamp sharpally if konji hold u enter bathroom and help urself with Vaseline or soap

10. life in camp is very stressful u will have to cue for everything and if u no say u dy sabi sleep like dead man e no go work for camp oooo cos soulja go use water wake u sharpally

11. respect all camp officials very important

i was part of 2017 batch A stream 1 corp member in mangu camp plateau state and i wish other prospective corp members safe camping

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by Chambalyne: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tnx...bro
Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by abtallest24(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
u are welcome
Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by engineersax(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thank u for d info...na something like this we need ,for those of us wey dey go stream 2..
Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by teejnation(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thanks Bro. I hope am posted to plateau, I registered plateau and osun second. pls where am I likely to be posted?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by Bowwow11(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
thanx for d info
Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by iamsea(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bowwow11:
thanx for d info
sorry bro.. Do u have any idea when batch A stream 2 call up date is?? And the date we are to resume to camp??
Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by iamsea(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
engineersax:
Thank u for d info...na something like this we need ,for those of us wey dey go stream 2..
sorry bro.. Do u have any idea when batch A stream 2 call up date is and the date we are to resume to camp?
Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by abtallest24(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
teejnation:
Thanks Bro. I hope am posted to plateau, I registered plateau and osun second. pls where am I likely to be posted?

you are likely to be posted to plateau and i assured... you will enjoy the camp

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by abtallest24(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
guyz i forgot to add one thing school id card is important oooooo and again make u have ur medical certificate from either federal or military hospital
Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by Bowwow11(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
iamsea:

sorry bro.. Do u have any idea when batch A stream 2 call up date is?? And the date we are to resume to camp??
no official date yet bt some people were sayin second week of July although d time table for d batch a stream 2 has nt been updated on nysc website
Re: NYSC: Important Things To Know by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Thanks bruh! We are earnestly waiting for STREAM 2 timetable

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Landlady?? / Nysc Oyo State Batch A 2018. Lets Meet Here / NYSC 2018 Batch A Stream Issue Finally Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.