Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch A Stream Issue Finally Solved - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch A Stream Issue Finally Solved (987 Views)

Finally Solved: Working Method To Create An Unbannable Paypal Account / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Stream Issue Finally Solved by corpersforum(f): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
However, this time around, there has not been any specification of either stream I or II.

Also in the past, the stream II always leave for orientation camp few weeks after the end of the stream I orientation camp. However, this time around, the statement contained in the dashboard of the remaining Batch A prospective Corp members States July.

That is like 2 months space in between.

Several PCMs have been asking questions to confirm if there will be stream II or it is another batch that will go by July?

Many are asking maybe there will be another mobilisation by July which will enable fresh registration.

So many other questions are going through the mind of Pcms and it is right as they have been asking.

The NYSC management has not been helping in the matter on ground. They have been quiet and refused to answer questions on their official pages.

I have tried contacting them on behalf of Corpers Forum via the official Facebook page, twitter handle and even sent some mails just to get information. All is to no avail as they read messages and refused to reply.

We have called several state coordinators and all we get is no comment.

The fact is down below:

Read on HERE
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Stream Issue Finally Solved by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
undecided

What is NYSC??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Stream Issue Finally Solved by corpersforum(f): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
nice piece

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Office Yaba I Need The Address Please / Kebbi State INEC Paying Adhoc Staffs Conflicting Amounts / Breaking! JSS 2 Student Impregnates NYSC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.