Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Hidden Features On M Horse C9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hidden Features On M Horse C9 (733 Views)

8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro / Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware / These 9 Secret USSD Codes Unlock Hidden Features On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Features On M Horse C9 by Crizillion1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
I know all those who have M horse C9 are having some serious issues regarding the phone, although I'm one of them.
Its has to do with slow network,after going through it setting I discovered that the network mode have only two options

GSM&WCDMA. No WCDMA ONLY option meaning the network will be shifting from 2G to 3G making it slow since I was using Glo network that's bad.
How to see WCDMA ONLY option

All you have to do is go to setting click on
apps , just swip to your right until you see

All(that's the place you will find both the phone and app you install together).

Find EngineerMode . Click on it when it opens click go to app . Its will bring out
options.

Click on Network Model.
Just select the sim you are using to browse the you can change it to 3G only @ WCDMA ONLY.

You can also check if your phone has a new software upgrade by going strolling down after the EngineerMode you will see Wireless Upgrade.
http://droidtechn..co.ke/2017/06/hidden-features-on-m-horse-c9.html?m=1
Re: Hidden Features On M Horse C9 by ZEPHYREN(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Crizillion1:
I know all those who have M horse C9 are having some serious issues regarding the phone, although I'm one of them.
Its has to do with slow network,after going through it setting I discovered that the network mode have only two options

GSM&WCDMA. No WCDMA ONLY option meaning the network will be shifting from 2G to 3G making it slow since I was using Glo network that's bad.
How to see WCDMA ONLY option

All you have to do is go to setting click on
apps , just swip to your right until you see

All(that's the place you will find both the phone and app you install together).

Find EngineerMode . Click on it when it opens click go to app . Its will bring out
options.

Click on Network Model.
Just select the sim you are using to browse the you can change it to 3G only @ WCDMA ONLY.

You can also check if your phone has a new software upgrade by going strolling down after the EngineerMode you will see Wireless Upgrade.
http://droidtechn..co.ke/2017/06/hidden-features-on-m-horse-c9.html?m=1
hello good day to you please i need your advice will you advice some one to buy the m-horse nova 5?
Re: Hidden Features On M Horse C9 by Crizillion1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
ZEPHYREN:
hello good day to you please i need your advice will you advice some one to buy the m-horse nova 5?

M horse is okay just that their phone part is not in the market

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fix This ? / Why Is Apple So Popular? Do They Really Worth It? / Infinix X601 For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.