Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Still On The MMM Mat By Guider MASTERMIND - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Still On The MMM Mat By Guider MASTERMIND (385 Views)

The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! / How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On The MMM Mat By Guider MASTERMIND by christopheru(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello guys. If u think MMM is no longer existing I'll advise u to wake up from your sleep ooo cheesy are you the only one that's not current MMM is bigger n better. For those that dashed hope for their past mavro please don't loose hope. Don't just forget your money while others are collecting theirs with two hands. Make sure you provide help and 10%of your old mavro will be given to u along side your normal 30%. You see grin Exactly is that easy.
If you're still thinking of you're to join the community today my advice is this if u don't find a way to make money while you're sleeping, very soon, you'll have to work until u die
join the MMM platform so that you can start enjoying this Soft work money and TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD

FOLLOW THIS LINK TODAY
http:///?i=christopherojike@gmail.com
To register and
https:///L8Yvhu3xnfPGsB5Pp4y19C
To join our WhatsApp conversation.

For more details call 08188346073

I'm Guider MASTERMIND.
Re: Still On The MMM Mat By Guider MASTERMIND by christopheru(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
1. You say MMM is robbing Peter to pay Paul. Oga, did Peter complain to you?’
2. You will be surprised that the person that edited this article just paid his child’s school fees with MMM money.
3. You call MMM a Ponzi scheme and a fraud. Is there any Ponzi scheme worse than the APC?
4. You say MMM is illegal. You say it is not registered. Dangote that has lost more than $7 billion, was it also from MMM? Are his businesses not registered in Nigeria?
5. You say MMM is other people’s money. Oya na. If you don’t want other people’s money, take all your money from the banks and keep them at home. Olodo! See as your head open like Maiduguri.
6. Anyone that is against MMM is against the the unity of Nigeria. It is only MMM that can make a Hausa man to send money to an Igbo man that he does not even know.
7. I completed my father’s house, paid my school fees, bought my car, yet someone says MMM is scam. Please, scam me more!
8. All these writers saying MMM is for lazy people, but all they do is CTRL C CTRL V. Same thing everyday. Who is lazier?
9. MMM will crash like the second coming of Christ. Unannounced, and there will be moaning and wailing in the land.
10. Nigeria’s Bank acct = #20,000End of the month balance =#19,993.58
MMM account = #20,000
End of the month balance = #26,669.35 + $20 all =#34,000.

MMM is the big deal.. Together we change the world Good evening house

Register now. Thank me later
http:///?i=christopherojike@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Jobs Check In Here! / African Company To Build Innovation And Technology Hub Centre In South-east 9ja / How To Get Paid In Three Different Ways At The Same Time Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.