Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) (2817 Views)

Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by FastestTech(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kanye West gave his wife Kim Kardashian stock certificates worth hundreds of thousands, for Christmas.

The reality TV queen, 37, took to Instagram Stories on Tuesday to show off her presents which included stocks from Disney, Adidas, Netflix, Amazon and Apple .

Kim revealed the Wall Street gems, saying,

‘Okay, so for one of my Christmas presents from Kanye he gives me this little box with a Disney Mickey toy, Apple headphones, Netflix, Amazon gift cards and Adidas socks.
‘But then I open the next box and it is stock to Amazon, where he got the gift card, stock to Netflix, stock to Apple where he got the headphones, Adidas stock and Disney stock.’

He bought 920 shares of Disney, which were valued just short of $100,000 as of Tuesday afternoon; and 995 Adidas shares, which were worth nearly $169,000.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/se-what-kanye-west-gave-kim-kardashian-html/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by FastestTech(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
See more photos of the gifts at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/se-what-kanye-west-gave-kim-kardashian-html/

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Don't try it with 9ja babe
Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by cruzita(f): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin DIS ONE NA GIFT
Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wise investment.

2 Likes

Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by ekensi01: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

Why did you say that?
Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
But, why saying this?
Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:
grin DIS ONE NA GIFT

Gift is gift, what do you expect Kanye gave to her? Car, house or even Love Machine??

Remember that this woman is a very rich person, now this set of people needs "fun filled items as gifts"

Am sure you have gotten my points?
Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry

∆ Na wa ooo..

I need to stop taking too much of gaari oooo... I thought I saw:

"Rapper KanyeWest and Wife gave their life to christ."∆
Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Wise investment.
Why saying this? Please, help us elaborate on it
Thanks!
Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by DONFASZY(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kanya west na igbo blood n I like dis...fast thinkers
He own a fashion firm wit weird lookin crazy dress and real mad crazy jeans collections n oversized dress

Guess wat?80% of Americans lv crazy and weird tins
So my point is? Imagine buhari get sense jus small
Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

But, why saying this?
waiting concern them with all those things rather give them the money
Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by DONFASZY(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kim like shopping,vacation,private jet shit,spend moni

But Kanya west na igbo blood n I like dis...fast thinkers
He own a fashion firm wit weird lookin crazy dress and real mad crazy jeans collections n oversized dress

Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by vicadex07(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
DONFASZY:
Kim like shopping,vacation,private jet shit,spend moni

But Kanya west na igbo blood n I like dis...fast thinkers

is this one mad

1 Like

Re: See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) by DONFASZY(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
vicadex07:

is this one mad
U should concentrate on ur generation
Dey r more dan mad I tink?guess?i ve help ur channel ur question cos u already sound really mad and foolish

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: I’m Not Running Away Because We’ve Had Sex – Tobi Tells Cee-c / Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ / Actress Uche Elendu Opens A Gofundme After Lying That Her Store Was Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.