Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) (3749 Views)

Let's Talk About This ( Christians Thread Only) / CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
A mature spinster recently got married, this was a pleasant surprise to most of us who mean well for her but while she was still preparing for her marriage, a few days to her wedding ceremony, her father died and afterwards her mother is seriously sick. This reminded me of another lady who lost her mother while preparing for her marriage

I have heard similar stories before and it happens mainly in Africa than in the West, is this just a coincidence or is there something supernatural attached to this, like is it possible that the woman was delayed by her father or something, to me it's weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by do4luv14(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yea, hav notice seen, and heard about it too, but for sure I can't say what the problem is,

it actually happened

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
do4luv14:
Yea, hav notice seen, and heard about it too, but for sure I can't say what the problem is,

it actually happened

There's more to this life than we will ever understand but one thing I know is that it's too much of a coincidence to be normal

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by do4luv14(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

There's more to this life than we will ever understand but one thing I know is that it's too much of a coincidence to be normal

I tell you, its a painful xprnce time. Have,

but one thing is for sure, its all spiritual wickness

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
There's not supernatural about what you stated above.
They are just coincidence.

Sh!ts happen naturally, but you need to get yourself and move forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
adepeter26:
There's not supernatural about what you stated above.
They are just coincidence.

Sh!ts happen naturally, but you need to get yourself and move forward

It's not so common in the West
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Her marriage must have been tied to supernatural forces and when God finally set her free, the doer seeing the danger coming averted it to her father after that and when that wasn't enough then the mother, may every spiritual wickedness on how matter in high places be brought low in the name of Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
I strongly believe that those things ARE NOT AND CANNOT be just coincidences-they are spiritual! We are in an environment where people are highly satanic. It's possible that satanic forces that are trying to scuttle that lady's wedding, are behind the incidents of sudden death. Such things also happen when it's other upcoming ceremonies like birthday, graduation ceremony, etc., in which you see people suddenly die or fall sick or have ghastly accident or suffer other forms of attacks/mishaps both physical and spiritual. Do you remember the case of Abubakar Audu in Kogi State? While they were concluding arrangements to declare him Governor-elect in just a few hours, he suddenly died. That's why when you are planning a major event ahead, as a born again christian, you should make out time for special prayers towards it and even tell a few of your christian friends to join you in prayers. Also, people should try as much as possible to keep information about their plans personal. That's my take.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by ashjay001(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pidgin2:
A mature spinster recently got married, this was a pleasant surprise to most of us who mean well for her but while she was still preparing for her marriage, a few days to her wedding ceremony, her father died and afterwards her mother is seriously sick. This reminded me of another lady who lost her mother while preparing for her marriage

I have heard similar stories before and it happens mainly in Africa than in the West, is this just a coincidence or is there something supernatural attached to this, like is it possible that the woman was delayed by her father or something, to me it's weird

That's why autopsy is great! No shadows.

The excitement, of her finally getting wedded, can cause a heart condition for d father n d loss of her husband, can depress d mom!

Dazzol

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by obinna58(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

U see why religion need to be abolished, I av seen many cases of spinsters marrying without any death issue or sickness from the family, I'm sure u not expecting every case of marriage, ceremony etc to went perfect, the issue u talking abt happen everywhere around the world, just that u only see the ones happening around your vicinity/region, believe it or not this issue happens once in ten cases.

Its just a coincidence nothing more

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by ichuka(m): 3:26am On Jun 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 26, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
I strongly believe that those things ARE NOT AND CANNOT be just coincidences-they are spiritual! We are in an environment where people are highly satanic. It's possible that satanic forces that are trying to scuttle that lady's wedding, are behind the incidents of sudden death. Such things also happen when it's other upcoming ceremonies like birthday, graduation ceremony, etc., in which you see people suddenly die or fall sick or have ghastly accident or suffer other forms of attacks/mishaps both physical and spiritual. Do you remember the case of Abubakar Audu in Kogi State? While they were concluding arrangments to declare him Governor elect in just a few hours, he suddenly dies. That's why when you are planning a major event ahead, as a born again christian, you make out time for special prayers towards it and even tell a few of your christian friends to join you in prayers. Also, people should try as much as possible to keep information about their plans personal. That's my take.

Thank you so much, you are right. My cousin and her mum almost died in an accident a few days to her wedding, a neighbor was involved in an accident also a few days to hers. A member of my church was offered employment by a bank in her excitement she told everyone close to her, suddenly she got a call from the same people that offered her employment saying that they no longer needed her service, I also remember someone telling me that on the first day her fiance started work he was slightly bruised by a bike accident but what started as a little scratch became something else and he had to forfeit the job after months of absence from work

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by realmindz: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2017
when someone opens a thread and says Christians only....This only shows how the human mind welcomes views that appeal to their preconditioned thoughts.
Anything otherwise seems to ruin your state of fantasy.

You op, are rly in a pathetic state and need help as soon as possible.
I dream of a generation where your likes would have gone extinct and give chance for the black man to evolve intellectually and be emancipated from mental bondage

What happens to logical reasoning, case studies, researches, empirical thoughts, seeking for evidences and solutions and not just limiting the human mind so low to spiritual problems.

Op, do you think if the whites have left their brains these fallow, you would ve enjoyed this age of advancement.

Once upon a time, malaria was a mystery, sickle cell children were once seen as demonic reincarnation, epilepsy was once seen as punishment from the gods....the list goes on.
There is no mystery but ignorance.

In this generation, while an advanced thinker would conduct a case study to find answers to causes of repeated incidents observed within a region

Damn it mehn...

You are a shame to 21st century.

OtemAtum, hopefullanlord, Hahn, seun abeg come see your sister
#out of thread of low thinkers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by ModusOperandi(f): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Tosinex:
Her marriage must have been tied to supernatural forces and when God finally set her free, the doer seeing the danger coming averted it to her father after that and when that wasn't enough then the mother, may every spiritual wickedness on how matter in high places be brought low in the name of Jesus.
she said Christians only, so I was expecting to see comments like this. Read your post again and tell me, doesn't it amuse you? So nollywood-ish grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by OtemAtum: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Out of every one million cases of marriages conducted, twenty ends in tragedy while the rest ends as planned and you are telling me the twenty is spiritual attack?
Coincidences can make you throw the first stone and it lands straight on a very tiny ant. N ow intentionally try it for one thousand more times and you keep missing.

OP, now start from now, observing people who are getting married, be putting them on record and you may never find anyone ending in tragedy until the next twenty years.

Good and bad things happen naturally to anybody. Not even a curse can work except by coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by luvmijeje(f): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2017
As someone else has said we must not be ignorant of the Devil's device. As a Christian we must be obedience to God's instructions and always ensure to ask Him before taking any step. Most importantly be prayerful.

A friend of mine who got married 2 years ago was told by God to have a quiet wedding but she has been dreaming of a big wedding all her life. So she couldn't resist not having a big wedding. Few months after she lost Her mother in an accident.

I didn't connect the dots till you raise this thread. Atheists will tell you it's life. But ma, as Christians we need to vigilant and obedient.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by obinna58(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
luvmijeje:
As someone else has said we must not be ignorant of the Devil's device. As a Christian we must be obedience to God's instructions and always ensure to ask Him before taking any step. Most importantly be prayerful.

A friend of mine who got married 2 years ago was told by God to have a quiet wedding but she has been dreaming of a big wedding all her life. So she couldn't resist not having a big wedding. Few months after she lost Her mother in an accident.

I didn't connect the dots till you raise this thread. Atheists will tell you it's life. But ma, as Christians we need to vigilant and obedient.
OK seen

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by judedwriter(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

Its the work of household enemies/wickedness. They operate everywhere...every family has at least one household enemy monitoring the progress of members. Its very common in africa. Most likely the father was attacked by aggrieved members of his own family due to his daughter's marital miracle.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
realmindz:
when someone opens a thread and says Christians only....This only shows how the human mind welcomes views that appeal to their preconditioned thoughts.
Anything otherwise seems to ruin your state of fantasy.

You op, are rly in a pathetic state and need help as soon as possible.
I dream of a generation where your likes would have gone extinct and give chance for the black man to evolve intellectually and be emancipated from mental bondage

What happens to logical reasoning, case studies, researches, empirical thoughts, seeking for evidences and solutions and not just limiting the human mind so low to spiritual problems.

Op, do you think if the whites have left their brains these fallow, you would ve enjoyed this age of advancement.

Once upon a time, malaria was a mystery, sickle cell children were once seen as demonic reincarnation, epilepsy was once seen as punishment from the gods....the list goes on.
There is no mystery but ignorance.

In this generation, while an advanced thinker would conduct a case study to find answers to causes of repeated incidents observed within a region

Damn it mehn...

You are a shame to 21st century.

OtemAtum, hopefullanlord, Hahn, seun abeg come see your sister
#out of thread of low thinkers

After centuries of logical thinking, researches, theories, hypothesis and the likes, scientists still cannot conquer death, create life, nor fully explain the relevance of dreams. People still die of diseases some of which has left scientists clueless till date.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by hahn(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

After centuries of logical thinking, researches, theories, hypothesis and the likes, scientists still cannot conquer death, create life, nor fully explain the relevance of dreams. People still die of diseases some of which has left scientists clueless till date.

And after 2000 years since the bible was supposedly written none of it's verses has given us the cure for any disease nor helped humanity achieve total peace nor has been used to solve any major problem faced by mankind.

If there has been, I will appreciate it if you can share smiley

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
hahn:

And after 2000 years since the bible was supposedly written none of it's verses has given us the cure for any disease nor helped humanity achieve total peace nor has been used to solve any major problem faced by mankind.

If there has been, I will appreciate it if you can share smiley

You are trying to divert attention from the previous points I raised about the failures of science

So many verses in the Bible give antidote to several diseases IF ONLY YOU CAN BELIEVE in the authority behind those precious words e.g. Several believers who repeatedly chant biblical affirmations are miraculously healed, I'm a living witness

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by hahn(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are trying to divert attention from the previous points I raised about the failures of science

It is only because of science you typed that nonsense. There is no verse in the bible that taught man how to invent the smartphone

So many verses in the Bible give antidote to several diseases IF ONLY YOU CAN BELIEVE in the authority behind those precious words e.g. Several believers who repeatedly chant biblical affirmations are miraculously healed, I'm a living witness

Which disease is that? What is the name of the tablet and what pharmacy can I get it?

You are a living example of gullibility

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by emmayayodeji(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
judedwriter:

Its the work of household enemies/wickedness. They operate everywhere...every family has at least one household enemy monitoring the progress of members. Its very common in africa. Most likely the father was attacked by aggrieved members of his own family due to his daughter's marital miracle.
haa!!! guy cover your face. getting married is now a miracle TF is marital miracle
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 27, 2017
hahn:

It is only because of science you typed that nonsense. There is no verse in the bible that taught man how to invent the smartphone

Which disease is that? What is the name of the tablet and what pharmacy can I get it?

You are a living example of gullibility

Exodus 36:1 So Bezalel and Oholiab and every skilled person to whom the Lord has given the ability to know how to carry out all the work of constructing the sanctuary are to do the work just as the Lord has commanded

Daniel 1:96³
To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning

The tablet is word of God, the disease is every type of infirmity, the pharmacy is a Christian Church

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by judedwriter(m): 4:37am On Jun 27, 2017
emmayayodeji:
haa!!! guy cover your face. getting married is now a miracle TF is marital miracle
My guy, do you know anything about the spiritual realm and curses

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Exodus 36:1 So Bezalel and Oholiab and every skilled person to whom the Lord has given the ability to know how to carry out all the work of constructing the sanctuary are to do the work just as the Lord has commanded

To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning

The tablet is word of God, the disease is every type of infirmity, the pharmacy is a Christian Church
Seems you're most active on romance section or celebrity. Either way, I gAt nothing to say.

Hian

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by hahn(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by analice107: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

A friend of mine (She's late now) died becos she defied her mother and got married. These things seems strange, but they happen.

When we were kids, My friend's mother was one of those women you'd want to call "Strong". She had kids with three men, but she raised all of them by herself. She raised them like the rich would. sent them to good schools. Her kids were different from others.

She did all kinds of business to see her Children through school. Only one of her 9 Children is not a graduate. She did very well training her kids and they are doing very well, ONLY, the females who are the majority, don't marry.

She has just three sons, one is late too.

The first to marry was the fourth daughter. Her husband died mysteriously. No one suspected mama of course. But she confessed later to be responsible. To save her daughter from the wrath of her coven members, she killed her husband and left her with two little girls, who she helped care for.

The third daughter (The woman's first four children were all ladies) had become really born again in S.U. She knew what was going on by revelations, she met a Christian man, married and cut off completely from home. She was called all manner of names, she didn't care. she stayed away.

Their first daughter travelled home suddenly, and while there, their mother was poisoned. It was discovered that the Lady poisoned her own Mum. Why? She had tried everything to marry to no avail. A man will come, get her pregnant, but no marriage. Then she started enquiring because things weren't adding up.

She was told everywhere she went that, her mother made a deal with the underworld to give her kids the best in change for their perpetual Spinsterhood. She was told, except their mother dies, no lady in the family would marry.

Knowing her siblings won't believe her, she took it upon herself to kill their mum and rescue them all.

Now, it was discovered that the old woman was poisoned. Investigation was made, she was discovered, You can imagine what others did to her. The community banished her from ever coming back home until she appeases the gods.
Not long after that, the fourth daughter travelled overseas, met a Nigerian over there, married again. Pictures, videos of the events were sent home.

She got pregnant, then Hell was let loose again. Till today, she's not able to explain what happened, but she was arrested by the American police, and transported back to Nigeria.

She was heavily pregnant when she came home.

Time for delivery, she couldn't. Remember shd had married before and had two kids, but this time, she couldn't push a baby. Meanwhile Mama was around for a visit.

She went into comma. she was placed on life support. The doctors were trying to save one of them. In the process, the baby inside of her died.

As you can imagine, all manner of prayers was done. All manner of people were called to pray. One of the women called to pray Sees. She has the revelational gifts. So she saw wat was wrong.

She went to the house very early in the morning (Mama who came to care for her daughter was at home sleeping o) So, this prophetess went home, woke mama up in the presence of everyone, by this time, folks have traveled far and near to be close to the dying lady. So. she called Mama, she told mama the history of her life before everyone. Things no one else could possibly know. Her Children were shocked how the prophetess could know all that.

Mama, had no choice but to break down in tears confessing how a friend had cornered her into Witchcraft cult when she was still younger, to help her train her kids, only if she pays her dues.

She didn't want to kill any of them, so she made a deal that none of the daughters shd marry. It worked until Josephine her third daughter escaped into Christianity and married.

She was taken to the Hospital afterwards, she put water in her mouth, poured it her daughter, reverse the curse over her daughter, called her spirit back and demanded that she delivers. Like joke, that's exactly what happened.

Now, others knows who Mama is, they called back their senior sister and made peace.

They took Mama for deliverance. because she cried for help. But hmmm. was she really delivered?

The lady recovered from the comma, surgery was done. She lost the child, but survived. Her husband came back to Nigeria. They are fine, but cut off completely from Mama.

My friend who is or was, the fifth daughter, met a man, married had a daughter. When Obasanjo was President, he sent some Nurses over to the USA for an exchange programme which took place then. My friend was one of the Nurse sent.

On reaching America, while embarking from the plane, she started felling Headache. Headache became a thing of concern. Others were doing what they went there for, she was in the Hospital.

American doctors did all manner of Scans to check why she was having such headaches, they found nothing. They did M.R.I to ascertain what was wrong, nothing was found.

Confusion everywhere, she died in the hands of the Doctors. They were thrown into panic.

She was brought back and buried. Later, it was discovered Mama's members were still at it, because, although, she has confessed here, but didn't break her affinity to them.

So, yes, these things happen.

This is not Nollywood. it happen to people i know and are still alive.

It was this friend i followed to church her where i fell under anointing for the first time. She was the one i asked to teach me how to pray when i first got born again. She helped me through alot during my trial days. *wipestears*

But today, she has gone ahead of me.
RIP M.J.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by emmayayodeji(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2017
judedwriter:

My guy, do you know anything about the spiritual realm and curses
it's all in the head bro
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by judedwriter(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2017
emmayayodeji:
it's all in the head bro
Unfortunately, no one can reason spiritual matters with one's head. That's why i so much pity all these satanists disguised as atheists on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by analice107: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

A friend of mine (She's late now) died becos she defied her mother and got married. These things seems strange, but they happen.

When we were kids, My friend's mother was one of those women you'd want to call "Strong". She had kids with three men, but she raised all of them by herself. She raised them like the rich would. sent them to good schools. Her kids were different from others.

She did all kinds of business to see her Children through school. Only one of her 9 Children is not a graduate. She did very well training her kids and they are doing very well, ONLY, the females who are the majority, don't marry.

She has just three sons, one is late too.

The first to marry was the fourth daughter. Her husband died mysteriously. No one suspected mama of course. But she confessed later to be responsible. To save her daughter from the wrath of her coven members, she killed her husband and left her with two little girls, who she helped care for.

The third daughter (The woman's first four children were all ladies) had become really born again in S.U. She knew what was going on by revelations, she met a Christian man, married and cut off completely from home. She was called all manner of names, she didn't care. she stayed away.

Their first daughter travelled home suddenly, and while there, their mother was poisoned. It was discovered that the Lady poisoned her own Mum. Why? She had tried everything to marry to no avail. A man will come, get her pregnant, but no marriage. Then she started enquiring because things weren't adding up.

She was told everywhere she went that, her mother made a deal with the underworld to give her kids the best in change for their perpetual Spinsterhood. She was told, except their mother dies, no lady in the family would marry.

Knowing her siblings won't believe her, she took it upon herself to kill their mum and rescue them all.

Now, it was discovered that the old woman was poisoned. Investigation was made, she was discovered, You can imagine what others did to her. The community banished her from ever coming back home until she appeases the gods.
Not long after that, the fourth daughter travelled overseas, met a Nigerian over there, married again. Pictures, videos of the events were sent home.

She got pregnant, then Hell was let loose again. Till today, she's not able to explain what happened, but she was arrested by the American police, and transported back to Nigeria.

She was heavily pregnant when she came home.

Time for delivery, she couldn't. Remember shd had married before and had two kids, but this time, she couldn't push a baby. Meanwhile Mama was around for a visit.

She went into comma. she was placed on life support. The doctors were trying to save one of them. In the process, the baby inside of her died.

As you can imagine, all manner of prayers was done. All manner of people were called to pray. One of the women called to pray Sees. She has the revelational gifts. So she saw wat was wrong.

She went to the house very early in the morning (Mama who came to care for her daughter was at home sleeping o) So, this prophetess went home, woke mama up in the presence of everyone, by this time, folks have traveled far and near to be close to the dying lady. So. she called Mama, she told mama the history of her life before everyone. Things no one else could possibly know. Her Children were shocked how the prophetess could know all that.

Mama, had no choice but to break down in tears confessing how a friend had cornered her into Witchcraft cult when she was still younger, to help her train her kids, only if she pays her dues.

She didn't want to kill any of them, so she made a deal that none of the daughters shd marry. It worked until Josephine her third daughter escaped into Christianity and married.

She was taken to the Hospital afterwards, she put water in her mouth, poured it her daughter, reverse the curse over her daughter, called her spirit back and demanded that she delivers. Like joke, that's exactly what happened.

Now, others knows who Mama is, they called back their senior sister and made peace.

They took Mama for deliverance. because she cried for help. But hmmm. was she really delivered?

The lady recovered from the comma, surgery was done. She lost the child, but survived. Her husband came back to Nigeria. They are fine, but cut off completely from Mama.

My friend who is or was, the fifth daughter, met a man, married had a daughter. When Obasanjo was President, he sent some Nurses over to the USA for an exchange programme which took place then. My friend was one of the Nurse sent.

On reaching America, while embarking from the plane, she started felling Headache. Headache became a thing of concern. Others were doing what they went there for, she was in the Hospital.

American doctors did all manner of Scans to check why she was having such headaches, they found nothing. They did M.R.I to ascertain what was wrong, nothing was found.

Confusion everywhere, she died in the hands of the Doctors. They were thrown into panic. Autopsy was done, they found nothing.

She was brought back and buried. Later, it was discovered Mama's members were still at it, because, although, she has confessed here, but didn't break her affinity to them.

So, yes, these things happen.

This is not Nollywood. it happen to people i know and are still alive.

It was this friend i followed to church her where i fell under anointing for the first time. She was the one i asked to teach me how to pray when i first got born again. She helped me through alot during my trial days. *wipestears*

But today, she has gone ahead of me.
RIP M.J.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) by analice107: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Pls don't let these people derail your thread. Ignore them. Satan has been in the Business of derailing things from Eden.

Spot the Seed of Satan and ignore them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is In Abuja? Let's Discuss Or Debate In Person. / Who Is The REAL Hero Here / Is Bible The Word Of God? The Bible And Paedophilia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.