Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? (3312 Views)

I Did Not Believe There Is Ghost Till My Brother Son Die At There School / From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
I believe in God 10000 percent
But I just cant understand why some human beings doubt God or the supernatural

Well, the atheists are here, tell them something to convince them

Here is mine:

I have seen a tree that, contractors would fell and the next day, it would be right standing, defying science and natural law
Hope this can convince atheists

Drop yours

1 Like

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by StrikeBack(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
First and foremost, replace that word "believe"

This generation is tired of believing...We want to actually Feel, see and witness your saviour First hand.
Nonsense and Jesusjnr

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by donbachi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
A married woman had her womb removed medically only to give birth to triplet after 10years.....GOD is awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by kingxsamz(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Here is mine:

I have seen a tree that, contractors would fell and the next day, it would be right standing, defying science and natural law

Drop yours

You have proof to back up your story?

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingxsamz:

You have proof to back up your story?

There are videos of such online
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by jaytee01(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Here is mine:

Drop yours
Drop proof with location of the tree. Don't post fables here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by kingxsamz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:

There are videos of such online

Can you please show the members of this thread?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingxsamz:

Can you please show the members of this thread?

Watch this

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D4v7qOs-k6yA&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjCy9WugurkAhUUfMAKHUD3CkkQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw2-vamnuvZSzGAknWakdiT8
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by HappyPagan: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:
What do you believe? What is God?

Preciousgirl:

There are good reasons to doubt God - maybe because 'God' chooses to stay hidden or mysterious.
On the supernatural, how much do you know about the natural? What you term 'supernatural' might be a puzzle you haven't solved yet, a mystery waiting to be figured out.

Preciousgirl:

I have seen a tree that, contractors would fell and the next day, it would be right standing, defying science and natural laws
An atheist is one who lacks a belief in God. Your post here is an attempt to prove God exists. How does this story, if true, prove God?

All it proves is there's a magical tree somewhere that refuses to die.. a zombie tree sort of... Where can one find this tree? I'd like to meet it, hope it doesn't bark...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
StrikeBack:
First and foremost, replace that word "believe"

This generation is tired of believing...We want to actually Feel, see and witness your saviour First hand.
Nonsense and Jesusjnr
Lol!

It's not by force to believe oh it's by choice.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by malvisguy212: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
I have seen Jesus two times, He told me He love me.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by HappyPagan: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
malvisguy212:
You have no one in your life who loves you? That's really sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by kingxsamz(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
malvisguy212:

You need serious help...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by malvisguy212: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingxsamz:

You need serious help...
thank you very much for your advice.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by malvisguy212: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
HappyPagan:

You have no one in your life who loves you? That's really sad.
I'm well loved in my area.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MJBOLT: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Here is mine:

Drop yours

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Here is mine:

Drop yours
Until atheists can convicincly tell me how HUMAN KIND THAT EVOLUTE FROM APES OR ORIGINATE FROM BIG BANG THEORY DEVELOPED A GOD-CONCIOUSNESS IN THEIR BRAIN/MIND TO DEFEND OR OPPOSE, not until then, I will keep on believing in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And besides what does not exist does not have a name. If God is a supreme being/intelligent designer, with a name called GOD, then definitely, He exists. If the atheist society are against this, then they should provide us with things that DOESN'T EXISTS but have NAMES. By the way, the burden of prove is upon them. Looooooooool.

Thanks.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by TVSA: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Until atheists can convicincly tell me how HUMAN KIND THAT EVOLUTE FROM APES OR ORIGINATE FROM BIG BANG THEORY DEVELOPED A GOD-CONCIOUSNESS IN THEIR BRAIN/MIND TO DEFEND OR OPPOSE, not until then, I will keep on believing in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And besides what does not exist does not have a name. If God is a supreme being/intelligent designer, with a name called GOD, then definitely, He exists. If the atheist society are against this, then they should provide us with things that DOESN'T EXISTS but have NAMES. By the way, the burden of prove is upon them. Looooooooool.

Thanks.

God bless.

Spider-Man, Iron man, Dracula, Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter all have names. They even have stories. Therefore, they exist grin grin

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
TVSA:

Spider-Man, Iron man, Dracula, zombies, vampires all have names. They even have stories. Therefore, they exist grin grin
Yes they exist in the movies they were featured.

Next please.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
donbachi:
A married woman had her womb removed medically only to give birth to triplet after 10years.....GOD is awesome.
Lies

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by TVSA: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Yes they exist in the movies they were featured.

Next please.
God exist, on the pages of the bible grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
TVSA:

God exist, on the pages of the bible grin grin
what of the GOD you are battling against in your Brain/mind?
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by TVSA: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:
what of the GOD you are battling against in your Brain/mind?

Are you projecting what's happening in your Brain/mind?
See a psychiatrist if you are battling something in your mind. kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
TVSA:

Are you projecting what's happening in your Brain/mind?
See a psychiatrist if you are battling something in your mind. kiss kiss
Lol.

Can you please tell us about the God-consciousness that developed in the brain/mind of humans that evolved from apes?
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by TVSA: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Lol.

Can you please tell us about the God-consciousness that developed in the brain/mind of humans that evolved from apes?

Which "God consciousness" are you talking about? Or your indoctrinated mind grin grin. So someone born in the Netherlands with atheist or gay parents that have never gone to church before also has "God consciousness"?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
TVSA:

Which "God consciousness" are you talking about? Or your indoctrinated mind grin grin. So someone born in the Netherlands with atheist or gay parents that have never gone to church before also has "God consciousness"?
is this your opinion or a fact? BTW have you come across/interviewed that "someone" or you are just making unproven claims?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by DonEte(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2019
It is only a fool that can say in his heart that there is no God. It is so sad that many people study a lot yet, have not come to acknowledge the existence of the almighty God. We shouldn't blame them much, my duty and your duty is to pray for them because the devil who is the Lord of this earth has blinded their eyes.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Dammylatestboy: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2019
Watch video about their stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sck4Je8yXoI
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Niflheim(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
@op,

The tree video is pathetic to say the least!!! They cut the tree [/b]"half way"[b] and then expected to use a tractor to push it down!!! The tree is very old!!!

Let them cut the tree all the way through and let's see whether it will not fall!!!

This is why we prefer to ignore talks on the supernatural!!!
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Niflheim(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2019
@op,

These are some of the comments from other intelligent people who watched the video.......................................

1.They dont know how to cut a tree thats all.

2.how stupid they are if a tree is 80years old how they expect it to fall down easily they can't see it is very strong even the roots are very strong and it is big not a thin tree they have to take time for it to fall down

3.They need one more extra ounce to pull it down.

4.it was a wonderful tree. they should saved it . they were idiots

5.It's just normal things ....very easy to cut the tree they only don't know how to do it!

6.As an Engineer, check stability...

7.Its balancing on the cut. Its because it is wide. They should start to dismantle it asap because it WILL fall.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Ihedinobi3: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Here is mine:

Drop yours
Hi there.

On the one hand, free will makes it impossible to convince anyone of anything that they don't want to be convinced about. On the other, there is nothing more evident than the existence of God. It is shouted from every bit of Creation.

[1]The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
[2]Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
[3]There is no speech, nor are there words; Their voice is not heard.
[4]Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their utterances to the end of the world. In them He has placed a tent for the sun,
[5]Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber; It rejoices as a strong man to run his course.
[6]Its rising is from one end of the heavens, And its circuit to the other end of them; And there is nothing hidden from its heat.
Psalms 19:1-6 NASB

[20]For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.
[21]For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:20-21 NASB

As for what you offer as evidence, as Abraham said to the rich man in Torments, if anyone will not listen to the Bible, even if someone came back from the dead (what could be a greater miracle than that?), they would never believe. Free Will is a guarantee from the Lord that no one submits to God who does not want to, and no one rebels against God who does not want to. So, it really is a waste of time trying to convince anyone of anything. We believers in Jesus Christ are responsible only to give the Gospel to anyone who is willing to hear it. It is up to the hearer to choose to believe or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Was Jesus Crucified? / Was Jesus, Or Could Jesus Have Been Married? / What Is Religion Turning Us Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.