Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB (575 Views)

Why Southwest Are Deceiving Themselves With So-called Amotekun / Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by Aonkuuse(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign States of Biafra (MASSOB) has said that the South South geopolitical zone and the entire Eastern Nigeria constitute the Biafra territory and remains committed to actualize an independent state of their own, Vanguard reports.
MASSOB Leader, Solomon Chukwu who stated this while reacting to reports that South South is not part of Biafra, described those holding such view as ignorant of the history of the struggle to liberate their people from the marginalization of the Nigerian government and warned them to stop deceiving the public.
Chukwu stated that the May 22 and 30, 2017,,, anniversary in commemoration of Biafra, heroes which was observed throughout Eastern region have proven to the Nigerian government and their agents that the people of Biafra can no longer be held back in their struggle to have a homeland where they could find greater accommodation and satisfaction.

According to him, “Those who say South South or Niger Delta is not part of Biafra are ignorant; most of them are politicians in the South South zone who are saying it out of mischief to impress their Hausa/Fulani task masters.
History has it that people like Ojukwu’s second in command, Gen. Philip Effiong, fought for Biafra till the end. Was Effiong not from Akwa Ibom State? My father and other strong men of Niger Delta also fought for Biafra till the last day of the battle. How can somebody like Albert Horsefall say that Port Harcourtis not part of Biafra? I’m a Biafran from Ikwerre land in Obio/Akpor local government area of Rivers state. I’m a true son of Niger Delta. Till today, we still have many strong men from the South South who stands to be counted in supporting Biafra. People like Uche Okwukwu, Asari Dokubo, among other great Niger Delta sons who are in support of Biafra.
Whether they call us South South or Niger Delta or Igbo, the Eastern region is united in the struggle to actualize an independent State of Biafra. Some people from the area who sabotaged Biafra during the war have seen through the Hausa/Fulani deception and regretted their actions.”
He explained that it has been the ‘game’ played by the Hausa/Fulani bloc to ensure that the people of the Eastern region are permanently divided so that they will continue to exploit their God given resource leaving the people in abject poverty.

“This has been one of the divide and rule styles they use against people of the Eastern region, by saying Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Cross River, Bayelsa is not part of Biafra but it is no longer working, our people have seen through their tricks over 30 years ago. We are wiser now; people from Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Delta and the Igbo speaking part of Edo and Benue attend MASSOB meetings. A part of Kogi state has indicated interest to join Biafra when independence is achieved. Those who say South South is not part of Biafra are only deceiving themselves.”
Source : http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/massob-says-south-south-is-part-of-biafra/

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by CampuChan: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
SS is not part of Biafra but can work with Biafra.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by Afriifa(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
we will never be. go commit suicide.
sometimes, I ask myself if the so called 'massob' or 'ipob' have educated members(not some people who went to school to acquire certificate instead of knowledge).

I remember the last time here an 'Uhrobo' senator;ishekiri youths furum;ijaw youth furum, publicly disassociated themselves with the 'biafra' thing. my Ikwere Neighbours have done same.. Edo, Efik n d rest.

d painful part is dat dis self styled leaders failed to get it.. when an average South-southerner tells you, he is not part of your Biafra. just know he is speaking on behalf of other voices... wetin my Isoko brothers reject naim u think d Ijaw go affiliate with?. or wetin Ijaw reject naim edo or Efik to associate with?.. get dat into ur head. wetin my cross river people reject. akwa-ibom people no fit accept am.. true fact.. do u wanna know why? rivers state born Bayesla. cross river born Akwa-Ibom. Bendel equals to Edo n Delta.... one Igbo state no born us even history reject am.. so get it. we can never ever be part of ur biafra.. look at dem as if dey like demselves.. if only u see hatred wey enugu man get for Imo man(same Igbo) u go fear dis people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by Afriifa(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
CampuChan:
did the Igbos wanted to be part of Niger-Delta republic when the agitation was on?
Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by CampuChan: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Afriifa:
did the Igbos wanted to be part of Niger-Delta republic when the agitation was on?
Your question is not clear.
The SS and the SE are too distinct regions. It would be great if SE leaders of thought promote the idea of a commonwealth of countries in the 2 regions.
SS can never be part of Biafra but can work as a separate nation alongside Biafra.
By the way am from the South South.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by ZorGBUooeh: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Useless massob..Na only ipob I sabi angry
Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by Afriifa(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
CampuChan:

Your question is not clear.
The SS and the SE are too distinct regions. It would be great if SE leaders of thought promote the idea of a commonwealth of countries in the 2 regions.
SE can never be part of Biafra but can work as a separate nation alongside Biafra.
By the way am from the South South.
I guess u r right
Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by Dedetwo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
CampuChan:

Are you this slow? Please read about the defunct eastern region of Nigeria. Nigerian educational system is full of disappointments.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by CampuChan: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dedetwo:

Are you this slow? Please read about the defunct eastern region of Nigeria. Nigerian educational system is full of disappointments.

South South includes Edo state and a large portion of Delta state. Edo and Delta were also part of the defunct eastern region not so?
It is you that the educational system failed.
Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by Amberon11: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin
Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by FUNNYBONE1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
as usual, afonjas would soon land here and start claiming "we the ss" i always tell people, afonjas are the worst set of cowards i've ever seen. take a stand, they will not. allow people who are brave enough to take theirs, still problem. the only they are gud at is going about the internet poking their ugly nose on any thread concerning biafra.
Sentiments aside, afonjas can u boast of any afonja that is as fearless, bold, intelligent and mission-focused man like Nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by waledeji(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
as usual, afonjas would soon land here and start claiming "we the ss" i always tell people, afonjas are the worst set of cowards i've ever seen. take a stand, they will not. allow people who are brave enough to take theirs, still problem. the only they are gud at is going about the internet poking their ugly nose on any thread concerning biafra.
Sentiments aside, afonjas can u boast of any afonja that is as fearless, bold, intelligent and mission-focused man like Nnamdi Kanu?

That's the only thing on iPod brain, they shout Afonja in the morning, afternoon and evening, even on their dream they shout Afonja. They they can have a meaningful discussions with their SS brothers.

Bunch of foools

2 Likes

Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by waledeji(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:

That's the only thing on iPod brain, they shout Afonja in the morning, afternoon and evening, even in their dream they shout Afonja. They can have a meaningful discussions with their SS brothers.

Bunch of foools
Re: ‘those Who Say SS Is Not Part Of Biafra Are Deceiving Themselves’ – MASSOB by Samtob90(m): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Who gave Biafra the right to annex other region as its part? will this not lead to another domineering by be tribe over others? each tribe should chose where best its interest is best served

(1) (Reply)

PDP Leadership Tussle: Supreme Court To Deliver Final Judgment On July 12 / There Is Nothing Special About Nigeria Breaking Up Olisa Agbakoba Is Right! / Did You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.