Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,972 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) (15716 Views)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) / Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by ElajRita(f): 6:16am On Jun 26, 2017
johnstar:
All dis ppl nvr knw weytn dey do

Take him whr? My frnd str8 to hell

Kill d mudafvker

Imagine say kidnapper wn go meet yahoo pastor abi na scammer

China made brain
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by highness25(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2017
247frolicboss:

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/25/father-of-kidnap-kingpin-evans-wants-him-taken-to-tb-joshua-for-deliverance/
your son was brutalizing people, bringing illegal money to you. Instead of you telling him how wrong he was, or asking him how he got the money you were busy telling him how proud you are as a father to him, now law has caught up with him. Sir, it's only God that can forgive your son. Me personally, he's beyond my forgiveness
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by no1madman(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2017
Shut d hell up old man! African mentality!
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by burkingx(f): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2017
cheesy ABEG MAKE UNA CLEAR FOR MY FRONT! I WAN HAIL COMMANDER. .....

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by johnstar(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2017
ElajRita:

China made brain

Sister weytn happen na??

Wit dat ur big lips wey blyk rotten toto
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by ElajRita(f): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2017
johnstar:

Sister weytn happen na??
Wit dat ur big lips wey blyk rotten toto

At least the toto was one sweet... castrated abandoned fool
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by aplus2016: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2017
As for taking him to TB, the security operatives won't obliged as it is not part of the procedures set out by the extant/relevant laws in prosecuting cases.

And when you talk forgiving him and saving his life, it appears his life is much more important than lives he has wasted
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by aplus2016: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2017
As for taking him to TB, the security operatives won't be obliged as it is not part of the procedures set out by the extant/relevant laws in prosecuting cases.

And when you talk forgiving him and saving his life, it appears his life is much more important than lives he has wasted
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by dedunji: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Chuukwudi:
Everyone reaps what he sows, bountifuly too!
as you can see how kabiru sokoto is now walking freely after Madeira bomb blast ,between kabiru and Evans who committed a deadly offence .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife / MNJTF Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Leaders, Gorgore, Ibrahim, Lawan In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.