Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) (15707 Views)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) / Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Chidexsco8448(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
m
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Darkseid(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
This should serve as a lesson to all, when money dey people go flock around you not minding where the money is coming from but once yawa gas for your side, all man go discharge.

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
There is something wrong with igbos this is beyong ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by sosoliso123: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
tb Joshua n ko, take him to go and kill

2 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by adecz: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
You want govt to do everything for you.

Now, govt should take your son for
deliverance abi?

You should have done it before now.

He has enjoyed crime, now it's time to
face the music, not time for church..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lmbo

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by babalonimi: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
If they giv dis Evans guy less dan life sentence or death penalty, dis case will breed thousand Evans!

4 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by elaigwusimona(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
u never see anything, u too need deliverance as no sabi de money wey u been de spend until now. i pity dat evans, where bubu the dead vegetable?

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by origima: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
What I want Nnamdi KANU to do is to cleanse the ibo youth and reorient them to things of moral.And showcase his blue print of his Dream Biafra otherwise we are already doomed with negative currents.Ooh release him for u so u can take him to the same TB Joshua who have not rescued ur failed bizness while the family remain in pains?ndi Igbo,kanji gwanwotu ni

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
he killed when he was an armed robber... forgiveness is for sins, he committed multiple crimes. if the government lets him go, other armed robbers and kidnappers would be pointing to evans as a reason why they should also be let go... all the people that are in prison for armed robbery and kidnapping would also have to be let go,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by brunofarad(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Enough of Evans already is there nothing else happening in Nigeria?

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by olu101017: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
When he was kidnapping people collecting what some civil servants will never earn as ransom from his victims the devil wasn't using him then, now that his cup is overflowing you now remember that he needs deliverance, T.B Joshua will lead him to Christ on the day of his execusion.

2 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by kaylee2000(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
nairaland pple sabi make mouth.make evens catch una abuse him papa. ;Dnairaland pple sabi make mouth.make evens catch una abuse him papa.

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by hemartins(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Oluwamuyeewa and hemartins..abeg delete una comment...eyago fun omolona..e fun omolona lona,eje ko koja..

Hahaha.
Farabale

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by cole265(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bad man with bad prick with which he bore baby pikin
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Ashley86400: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
T. B Joshua right now. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by osolife2020(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
pls sentence this man according to his crime.
let's see others undecidedpls sentence this man according to his crime.
let's see others

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by danla44(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
247frolicboss:

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/25/father-of-kidnap-kingpin-evans-wants-him-taken-to-tb-joshua-for-deliverance/

Sorry, its too late for deliverance. Your son was a certified armed robber in 2006 with GSW and now a reknowned kidnapper. Seriously i dont know what poluce is waiting with this dangerous criminal. Such criminal should be killed ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by danla44(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
247frolicboss:

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/25/father-of-kidnap-kingpin-evans-wants-him-taken-to-tb-joshua-for-deliverance/

Sorry, its too late for deliverance. Your son was a certified armed robber in 2006 with GSW and now a reknowned kidnapper. Seriously i dont know what poluce is waiting with this dangerous criminal. Such criminal should be k*illed ASAP.

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
hemartins:

Hahaha.
Farabale
Mi o farabale oo...kuro lona fun mi

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by MAAF: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kill the mofo.

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wishful thinking. Sorry sir, it's too late. He will be executed.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Smooyis(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
At least he was able to speak his mind. How I wish Evan has gotten enough gut to visit a living church for his deliverance. Everyone needs deliverance shocked
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by CaptainGOOD: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Dey should kill DAT animal immediately
No b only tb Joshua even apostle suleman
Dey should hang him so DAT others will learn there lesson

I dnt support him.. but he did not that deserves death... he is a dubious criminal yes but most his confession ar untrue bcoz he was jazzed to Expecially saying he gave his dad 3mill and suv car.. he was jazzed to confess.
same person that said hiz father disowned him wen he after questioning what he is into.

I think wat he deserves is long term jail with daily hardlabour with all his property taken even needle... BUT NOT DEATH.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Erhun10z: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Na Waooooo, Evans Everywhere, Very Soon You Will Hear; "buy Your Evans Paracetamol, E Go Notoriously Kidnap Your Headache." Evans Has Even Shifted Attention From Our Part-Time President.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by hemartins(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Mi o farabale oo...kuro lona fun mi

Hahaha.
Wa crash o
Where you dey go?
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Jabioro: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
IPOB always seek remedies from the land of ewedu eaters whenever they err ,yet there yoot never learned anything from scull miners.. We help you send this one to where he belonged. His master is earnestly waiting for him at other side of universe..
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by ERockson: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
This old man does not know the gravity of son's offence. Life imprisonment or death. The noise of Evans will soon die down and the criminal will rest in jail

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by paycash: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
It's too late to go T B Joshua for deliverance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Recover Two Year-Old-Boy Sold In Imo For ₦100,000, Arrest Suspects / Man Who Robbed A Mosque In Niger State Arrested (Photo) / Reverend Father Malachy Asadu Kidnapped In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.