Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo (15761 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Honour Wives Of Outgoing And Incoming Governors / Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
The president wife and the vice president wife pictured together....

So adorable.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of-aisha.html?m=0
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by lafflaff123(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Don't even know who among them i want to date.

But i want them both.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
so wetin una want make I do? make I fry yam or beans?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by Tolexander: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
The president wife and the vice president wife
pictured together....

So adorable.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of-aisha.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Where are their husbands?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by Tolexander: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
The president wife and the vice president wife
pictured together....

The President wife and the Acting President wife pictured together....

Fixed!!!

26 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by praizephoto(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2017
cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by Kobicove(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Old pic undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by brunofarad(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Nice pic

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by Papiikush: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Be like say news don finish for nairaland.

lafflaff123:

But i want them both.

You want to date your mummy's age mate? Have sense undecided

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
The president wife and the vice president wife pictured together....

So adorable.

Nothing is adorable about them as far as their husbands are not adorable to Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by Built2last: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Why is this woman not beside her sick husband...I don't understand this marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by gbadexy(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2017
nice pics!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2017
lafflaff123:

But i want them both.

the way you acting lately makes down.... *guitar, saxophone* you is still my baby baby.....

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by todayboy: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Nigerian is burning

Useless wives they snap pix

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by todayboy: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
aisha buhari she so useless because of wealth and power she can't advice her husband to resign and take care of himself

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by rayduk320(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Oga Buhari get eyes for women sha...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by chingle5(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2017
lafflaff123:

But i want them both.

Thunder way go strike u still dey sweep my kitchen .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by Evablizin(f): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Ok cool pix,make sense
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by OgaBuhari: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Osinbajo's wife looks deeper lifish in her dressing but she is a real hypocritical afonjress.
Trust any afonja at your own peril.
They can sell their people so as to please their Arewa masters. TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by davodyguy: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2017
lafflaff123:

But i want them both.

Your case is

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by OgaBuhari: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2017
rayduk320:
Oga Buhari get eyes for women sha...
buhari is a mad old lazy cow. TUFIAKWA
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by davodyguy: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
chingle5:

Thunder way go strike u still dey sweep my kitchen .

What's so special about your kitchen?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by maxiquadrian(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Looking gorgeous while bubuhari is on sick bed
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by davodyguy: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
dessz:
seun/Seun there is problem I don't know if its only me but, my likes/shares followed board etc won't refresh, it would just keep on showing the old figures(9) since yesterday, and that asterisk stuff that shows a new thread in FP won't refresh even when there is no new thread in FP, it keeps showing the asterisk . I don't know if u understand what I typed, but pls do something. this is the pic of how its been since yesterday

This website has issues
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by Pasidon(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
They don't look like they are friends
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by chingle5(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
davodyguy:

What's so special about your kitchen?

U can go and ask ORUNMILLA
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by profnigga(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
naija girls and selfie b like.....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by ImohWilliams1(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=opeyemiieblog post=57837891]The president wife and the vice president wife pictured together....

So adorable.

Source ::

The President's(rtd.) wife and the President's(acting) wife pictured together...
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo by davodyguy: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2017
chingle5:

U can go and ask ORUNMILLA
Orunmila is too busy for frivolities.

Orunmila is thinking of how to solve Nigeria's problems.

Speak with Sango or Oya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine Governors To Mark Last Sallah In Office / FG To Float People’s Money Bank Next Year, Says Osinbajo / Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.