Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary (20805 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Honour Wives Of Outgoing And Incoming Governors / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Praizenews: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vice president Of Nigeria Yemi Osinbajo and His beautiful wife Dolapo Osinbajo celebrates 29yrs anniversary with beautiful family photo.

Wow....congratulations to the beautiful family. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/vp-yemi-osinbajo-and-dolapo-osinbajo-celebrates-29years-wedding-anniversary/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Praizenews: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
See More Romantic Loveup Photoshoot of VP and his wife Dolapo .....Watch Video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/vp-yemi-osinbajo-and-dolapo-osinbajo-celebrates-29years-wedding-anniversary/

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by finalboss(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations to em

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Cownu: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Watch as pained osu jews will cry their eyes out on this thread . They will even tag him yoruba Muslim grin
One is already wailing above me cheesy
finalboss:
grin It was a mistake jor
Haha . Baba don modify grin grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Pabloosas(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by megasoul: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by oluwasegun007(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations....

She never knew the man he married would be a V.P one day...

Ladies be wise.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by prospii(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by mallprof(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations to the family of PYO...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by datola: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by allanphash7(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nice one Boss

The best VP in the whole of Universe

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by finalboss(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cownu:
Watch as pained osu jews will cry their eyes out on this thread . They will even tag him yoruba Muslim grin
One is already wailing above me cheesy
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Niccoloimhotep: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
I reserve this space for nwamaikpe. Just tell me what to help you put inside grin

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Stalwert: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
ipob piggies and idiotus abeg avoid this thread to live long oh grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Cownu: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
finalboss:
Hahaha
Okay o

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Congratulations....

She never knew the man he married would be a V.P one day...

Ladies be wise.
True. Thank God you used the word 'wise'. Wise not to follow someone with no ambition because he said, "nobody knows tomorrow. I may be a V.P tomorrow."

Almost every guy says that sh!t, so women should follow all of them bah?

I always tell my ladies; "Many of the guys who chyke you now will become big names tomorrow. Many will also keep staying broke, because they didn't know any better. The only way to save yourself from dying of jealousy when the ones who blow come and start flaunting wealth, is to make sure you blow too. Being a woman is not a prohibition from getting rich."

Congrats to them anyways.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Niccoloimhotep: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congrats to the number 2 citizen but your oga dey F up politically sad

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Grey is the colour of the car i have available for sale grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4830936/2008-volkswagen-jetta-available-ibadan

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Happy married life wonderful couple

2 Likes

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Effibecky: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
finalboss:
Congratulations to em
Celebrate with others so that you can be celebrated someday. Good of you
May God continue to bless your union....The best VP in the history of Nigeria......Our future president
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by dokyOloye: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
allanphash7:
Nice one Boss

The best VP in the whole of Universe
Yesssss ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Bigii(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Osunbade, how come your son come resemble Korede Bello like this cool
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by finalboss(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Effibecky:

Celebrate with others so that you can be celebrated someday. Bad belle
undecided You blind??
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Beautiful family no lie....

But it's so painful that in Nigeria, only the rich and elite and powerful like the ones above are able to laugh and smile wholeheartedly like that.
We need a change of government so that we can all smile once again.

My only prayer is that " God in heaven,I know we are sinners in this country but please don't let us be destroyed. Send us a leader in 2019 to save us from this inevitable destruction. Let your will be done in our lives "

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by ogboginy: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, LOVELY PARENTS AND CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ok

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
dokyOloye:
Lie lie pastor

Wetin dis one dey talk?

2 Likes

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by rafak: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations Sir.

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by dokyOloye: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
omoowo8888:

Wetin dis one dey talk?

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-gej-yaradua-didnt-build-a-single-road/amp

Should I supply you more of his lies?

Modified.
So una afonja squad moderators don already delete my comment?
Wonderful grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu / Bandits Attack Military Camp In Zazzaga, Niger State. Set Vehicles On Fire / ''The North Is A Poverty Trap'' - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.