Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures (19088 Views)

Eid-el-fitr 1439: Sultan Announces Tomorrow Is Eid As Moon Sighted / Eid-el-fitr 2018: Sultan Urges Muslims To Look For New Moon Thursday, June 14. / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by trigonometry: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
ngwababe:
Please the quote on my profile, how do i remove it ooo?? I am not a muslim and will never be. I am a Christian. Please my people, make una help me ooo cry cry cry cry
Who send u message b4? All because u wanted to make an hate speech. Mumu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Deeypeey(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Consray:
i never click on the yes button, i don't really know how that got there
oh yeah?....u didnt click it buh u were able to comment on this post...yet no one is making the comments on ur behalf?....
its two things...either u lied or u r indeed ignorant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Consray(f): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Deeypeey:

oh yeah?....u didnt click it buh u were able to comment on this post...yet no one is making the comments on ur behalf?....
i'm not lying for Christ sake i clicked on no! Can you just do something to get it off there please.......
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by gegee(m): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Deeypeey:

why isnt there any of such declaration on christain threads

3 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2017
trigonometry:

Who send u message b4? All because u wanted to make an hate speech. Mumu

Its well oo
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Deeypeey(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2017
gegee:
why isnt there any of such declaration on christain threads
l didnt create Nairaland so I wouldn't knw....buh I could guess its to reduce hate comments and rude remarks...and its obviously not working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Deeypeey(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Consray:
i'm not lying for Christ sake i clicked on no! Can you just do something to get it off there please.......
I cnt help u thr...m not a mod
buh u cn try commenting on sum Christian threads in the religion zone
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by factwriter(m): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:
Please the quote on my profile, how do i remove it ooo?? I am not a muslim and will never be. I am a Christian. Please my people, make una help me ooo cry cry cry cry

You say you can never be a Muslim yet imagine what you went through in order to gain access to this thread.

You had to RENOUNCED Jesus Christ as your "lord and personal saviour"...

...then you TESTIFIED that "Allah is the only deity worthy of worship and Mohammed is his messenger."

...all these in front of over One million registered Nairalanders and over half a Million NL visitors.

Boy,You've just made my day.

May Allah be praised, Islam is surely the FASTEST growing religion on earth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by factwriter(m): 1:14am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:

Please i want the no button, una sorry ooo

Sorry for where you don buy market.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by factwriter(m): 1:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Consray:
Oh! My world can someone please get that stuff "i believe there is no God/god or what soever off my profile. What the hell! how did that quote get there?

In theory it's called "entrapment"
In practice it's called "willing submission".

Welcome to the religion of peace.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by factwriter(m): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2017
felaliveson:

From ur writeup I can see u can read and write. Why dd u click yes when it's clearly written for u to decide. Stop being ignorant.

Ma Salam

...because they had malicious intent.

But as they say: Curiosity kills the cat.

4 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by factwriter(m): 1:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Consray:
i never click on the yes button, i don't really know how that got there

Okay no need to fret, we believe you. Just calm down.
Remember most great INVENTIONS were made through ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERIES, right? Okay, so you have just accidentally discovered salvation.

Take it and be free of bondage for ever.

Welcome to ISLAM, the religion of PRACTICALITIES where miracles are not for sale but earned through mercy of the lord. A religion that won't tell you your mother is a witch or your house girl is an Ogbanje.

Once again, you are welcome my sister.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by jamislaw(m): 1:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Allah Akbar am proud to be muslim.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Succinct1(m): 1:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Mbamally:

Then why do you click on the Yes button.

I think there should be some flexibility. What happens to telling him what to do to opt out so that he would not be seen as been forced against his wil?

For instance, I'm a muslim and I mistakenly clicked No and all the while I have not been able to comment untill now when the opportunity re-presensented itself.

Eid Mubarak.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by delivryboy: 2:38am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:

Just delete your post, from thee you can go into the world and sin no more.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by ramzylipi(m): 5:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Am proud to be a Muslim.. Barka da sallah
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Adetutu300(f): 5:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Masha Allah, Alhamdulillah.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by gafmars(m): 5:54am On Jun 26, 2017
nice pic ... eid Mubarak
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by MrBONE2(m): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:

grin
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Alhamdulillah
All praise and exaltation is due to Allah who created man from clay,and raised from it generations of different tribes,race,colour.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by eluquenson(m): 6:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Islam is the best thing that happened to mankind.

Alhamdullilahi Alhamdullilahi Alhamdullilahi robil alamin
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by jomoh: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Succinct1:

I think there should be some flexibility. What happens to telling him what to do to opt out so that he would not be seen as been forced against his wil?

For instance, I'm a muslim and I mistakenly clicked No and all the while I have not been able to comment untill now when the opportunity re-presensented itself.

Eid Mubarak.

How can an educated human being convincingly tell me he/she didn't see all this or don't understand all this?

Well I guess the NO button should be made quite bigger that the YES button. So that for you to have seem the smaller YES button then you must have been sure of the action you're taking.

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by bejima: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Alhamdulillah ala nihmatil islam. barakallah fih wa fikum.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by banme(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Missed a spot #Minna,Niger State

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2017
factwriter:

You say you can never be a Muslim yet imagine what you went through in order to gain access to this thread.

...then you TESTIFIED that "Allah is the only deity worthy of worship and Mohammed is his messenger."

...all these in front of over One million registered Nairalanders and over half a Million NL visitors.

Thank you sir. Whatever is the meaning you read out of it, no problem. But please i am renouncing back to my Jesus Christ, the only way, truth and life. I denounce allah before the same one million nairlanders and half a million NL visitors. Make una take me out i pray thee. But one thing i assure you, no matter your rapid growth, Christians will always conquer because through his death and resurrection, Christ brought unto us his victory everlasting. Accept him now, he who is able to kill your body and soul. Peace to you. I am a girl nwokeoma...

7 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2017
MrBONE2:
grin

Bros no laugh me na abeg grin grin
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
factwriter:

Sorry for where
you don buy market.

Bros the market no good na, i don throway am. Abeg make them free me, make i dey go, i no wan buy again.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2017
delivryboy:

Just delete your post, from thee you can go into the world and sin no more.

But i didn't post anything there... . Thanks for the forgiveness.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by MrBONE2(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:

Bros no laugh me na abeg grin grin
No Sisi am not Laughing am just smiling grin
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2017
MrBONE2:
No Sisi am not Laughing am just smiling grin

I don enter one chance seriously! undecided undecided
Bros you be muslim?? Ahhh, make una no vex na abeg,biko....na me cause am and i wan recause* am abeg.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2017
factwriter:

i tot Allah and Jehova are one....isnt Allah the Arabic word for GOD.

your making it seems like there are two different GOD.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures by Xbee007(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:

I don enter one chance seriously! undecided undecided
Bros you be muslim?? Ahhh, make una no vex na abeg,biko....na me cause am and i wan recause* am abeg.
Consray:

Don't worry it will go away after a week or so. Just ignore the temptation to comment on Muslim threads for the time being.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Nigerians Among Crane Crash Victims / A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.