Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! (5692 Views)

What Will It Cost To Deck A 4 Bedroom Duplex / How Much Will It Cost To Deck A Storey Building - 4 Flats With 3 Bedrooms Each / A Beautiful Brand New 5br Duplex Is Available @ Ikate,lekki 2nd Roundabout 4m. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by BYKdetty(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2010
pls all i need ur contributions on this i want to deck a four bedroom duplex in ajah area and im given a quotation of 2.45million which i think is too much.
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by janykute: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2010
I think its too much although it depends on the size of the building.Mine a seven bedroom duplex was done with 1.8million around Sept. last year.The rods were bought some months before though.
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2010
[b]I have posted it here once or twice. I stated that you will never spend more than 1.8 to 2 million naira when decking 3-6 bedroom flats or duplex.
But again, I could be wrong if the contractor is trying to fix some pre-existing errors.
For example, I charged a client 3.5 Million naira for decking in just a 2 unit of 2 bedroom structure in Ajah, because the foundation of the home was for a bungalow, and the steel used for the reinforcement was 11.8mm. We need to change everything to fit the new structure the client has in mind. We had to dig out some of the previous support and work digging on 8 inches german floor and re-measure where we would add new pillars. That alone made the owner spend x2 of what would have been intially estimated if it wasnt for these errors.
If your contractor is changing an old house plan to something new for you, then he definitely should be charging you more than 2.45million sir, because I simply would.
I would love to be of service if you can spend me "the picture" of the current structure you have in ground so I can be sure.
Adeyemi Tunde

A'ASOG Nig Ltd.
Construction, Architecture /b]
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by BYKdetty(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2010
thanks aasog i am out of town at the moment to be back next week i will send you the picture and it's actually a new house.
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
Haba 2.45m
Just finished 5 bedroom duplex decking in Lekki for a client. All it gulped was about 2m
Perhaps he has a higher profit margin or the building is very big.
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by son5070: 12:36am On Jan 30, 2010
Pls can someone give me an estimate on foundation for a 5-bedroom duplex in Abuja(lokogoma).asap pls.thanks
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2010
The foundation will cost you about 1.5m to 2m thereabout. Depends
If you have more details you can mail them to me.
Will give u more detailed cost
Cheers
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by son5070: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2010
Thanks,re u based in abuja?if so can i ve your contact details pls.
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2010
No. I am partcularly based in Lagos, But I work in virtually all parts of the country, Abuja where I started inclusive.

Mail me oyedesign5@gmail.com or simply send me your mail. We can then discuss contact details.

Cheers!
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by son5070: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2010
ok ll mail u later in d day.my e-mail is rugged4mi@yahoo.com
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by oceanics: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
please i will want your contributions on the cost of building a 5-bedroom duplex from foundation to roofing stage.
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by eghosajohnny: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
oceanics: please i will want your contributions on the cost of building a 5-bedroom duplex from foundation to roofing stage.

Hello sir,I am a builder and would appreciate if you will give me the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my contact 07031886484 and bbm pin 3123dd40.
Kindly reply me as I await your candid reply.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by eghosajohnny: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
please i will want your contributions on the cost of building a 5-bedroom duplex from foundation to roofing stage.

Hello sir,I am a builder and would appreciate if you will give me the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my contact 07031886484 and bbm pin 3123dd40.
Kindly reply me as I await your candid reply.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
oceanics: please i will want your contributions on the cost of building a 5-bedroom duplex from foundation to roofing stage.

location sir and send the drawings to us

info@saeltd.com.ng, s.ajose@saeltd.com.ng, samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com will give u a good estimate.
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by cleric(m): 2:07am On Jan 09, 2014
smiley
aasog: [b]I have posted it here once or twice. I stated that you will never spend more than 1.8 to 2 million naira when decking 3-6 bedroom flats or duplex.
But again, I could be wrong if the contractor is trying to fix some pre-existing errors.
For example, I charged a client 3.5 Million naira for decking in just a 2 unit of 2 bedroom structure in Ajah, because the foundation of the home was for a bungalow, and the steel used for the reinforcement was 11.8mm. We need to change everything to fit the new structure the client has in mind. We had to dig out some of the previous support and work digging on 8 inches german floor and re-measure where we would add new pillars. That alone made the owner spend x2 of what would have been intially estimated if it wasnt for these errors.
If your contractor is changing an old house plan to something new for you, then he definitely should be charging you more than 2.45million sir, because I simply would.
I would love to be of service if you can spend me "the picture" of the current structure you have in ground so I can be sure.
Adeyemi Tunde

A'ASOG Nig Ltd.
Construction, Architecture & Survey.
adetund19@yahoo.com
01-8988104
08036685576[/b]
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by RALPHOW(m): 1:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Please can somebody give me each breakdown of the required items for decking 5 Bedroom DUPLEX?
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by adebaxton(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Do you have the floor plan and elevation indicating the dimension of the building?
That will be helpful coupled with the location of the project.

Reach Us: 08058307787
Email: access2m@yahoo.com
access2m@hotmail.com
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by adebaxton(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
RALPHOW:
Please can somebody give me each breakdown of the required items for decking 5 Bedroom DUPLEX?

Reach Us: 08058307787
Email: access2m@yahoo.com
access2m@hotmail.com
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by ph111: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2016
Good Morning All. Pls can any one give me the cost of decking a 6 bed room Duplex in Benin City? The length is 54 feet and Width is 43 feet. But the main sitting room of about 20x30 feet is open with out a decking. Thank you.
Re: 2.45million To Deck A Four Bedroom Duplex!is It Not Much?help! by kenyuc: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pls I need help, I am about decking house in owerri 4 flats of 3 bedroom, each room wit toilets and bathroom. And the cost materials and labour is about 3,1million. Pls guys is dis two much or is ok??

(1) (Reply)

Abuja's 'best' Serviced Apartment / Recess Speakers/surround Sound Installation For Your Home / Properties For Sale In Ago Okota Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.